Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public)
IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic question about large lens and macro shots
A couple of folks, for example, like Daves post of "poppies in the rain" a large lens t
pasknucklehead Silver Member 05-May-14 05:35 AM
by Floyd Davidson
12381 ---
A general, generic topic My first Spring flowers
It's been a long Winter in the NorthEast. So now that Spring is here I made my first trip
Leonard62 Gold Member Awarded for excellent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community, especially of Nikkor Lenses 02-May-14 02:55 PM
by professorune
6154 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member March Finalists: Tools
Here are the finalists for the March contest "Tools" selected by February winner Darlene P
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 02-May-14 02:44 PM
by ericbowles
1409 ---
A general, generic topic deadwood
We're at ground zero for sudden oak death so there is, alas, plenty of this. But it weathe
natashadak Silver Member 01-May-14 03:57 PM
by natashadak
3179 ---
This is a hot, active topic! April Contest - The Eyes Have It
The theme of the April contest is The Eyes Have It" - selected by Darlene Palmer (pasknuck
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 01-May-14 12:43 AM
by JazzDoc
571116 ---
A general, generic topic sigma 150mm 1:2.8 non OS on D3200?
Hey, I'm just getting into photography and this is my first post on the forum and was ho
Broke215 28-Apr-14 01:46 AM
by blw
12221 ---
A general, generic topic My experimental flower
So I spent a good part of the day today wandering around and practicing exposure for detai
roffelmau Silver Member 26-Apr-14 04:07 PM
by tekneektom
3149 ---
A general, generic topic Poppies in the rain
Trying out my 500mm P lens with Kenko extensions on it for macro work. 36 and 20 together
D2Xstatic Silver Member 23-Apr-14 03:49 PM
by D2Xstatic
13352 ---
A general, generic topic My First macro
Just got a used sigma 150 macro, non OS. Specs says it goes to f/22 1/5 sec ISO 400. Photo
drakonian Silver Member 22-Apr-14 06:26 PM
by elec164
3213 ---
A general, generic topic A few from the Butterfly Conservatory - which crop?
Hi all, It's been a long time since my last posting (anywhere), so just thought I'd share
CK Silver Member 21-Apr-14 10:21 PM
by CK
4138 ---
A general, generic topic A Trip to the Car Dealership
Hello everyone, I thought I would share a few photos taken this morning. I had to take m
domer2760 Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his frequent assistance to other members by sharing his perspective, skills and expertise, especially with infrared and macro photography. 19-Apr-14 11:22 AM
by domer2760
6197 ---
A general, generic topic Desert Cactus
I am not much of a "soft look" photographer, but thought this was interesting enough to po
blakeboyd Silver Member 19-Apr-14 04:51 AM
by premc44
5144 ---
A general, generic topic A Few More Spring Flowers
Spring brings on pollen big-time and allergies, plus sinus infections for lots of folks.
AUMike Silver Member 18-Apr-14 07:19 PM
by clickhans
19277 ---
A general, generic topic Icicle Orange Flowering Plant
Capture of a local Icicle plant that is currently in Spring flowering. D800e, Voigtlan
blakeboyd Silver Member 18-Apr-14 06:46 PM
by blakeboyd
3101 ---
A general, generic topic Vanessa Atalanta
While spring officially has started according to the calendar, I'm still waiting for the w
henbo Silver Member 17-Apr-14 04:29 PM0103 ---
A general, generic topic #### Willow
I use my D7100 and Nikon105 G macro lens to take these images. Let me know if you like
ajstark123 Silver Member 17-Apr-14 01:41 AM
by ajstark123
8259 ---
A general, generic topic Chokeberry struggles
Like several others here, I've been looking for some spring flowers to shoot. I have a cho
hnease Silver Member 16-Apr-14 04:18 AM
by James23p
4158 ---
A general, generic topic First Flower
This is taken at the Woodburn, OR tulip festival - crawling with photographers. D6 00; 1
Martin Gonn Gold Member 16-Apr-14 02:46 AM
by Martin Gonn
6134 ---
A general, generic topic SOLD
Hi everyone, remember the BRIDE AND GROOM's first dance photo that I just won for the Febr
pasknucklehead Silver Member 15-Apr-14 03:43 AM
by Martin Gonn
5514 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Spring Tulips
Although I check in with the forum several times each day, I have not been able to shoot m
AUMike Silver Member 15-Apr-14 12:01 AM
by AUMike
40474 ---
A general, generic topic Light coloring at way sub mm scales
So I'm playing around with my new Sigma 150mm macro, and I'm noticing things I've never no
roffelmau Silver Member 12-Apr-14 12:38 PM
by roffelmau
2127 ---
A topic tagged as a poll/survey What Focus stacking software do you prefer
Hi Guys, Recently I have been experimenting with Photoshop for stacking, results appear O
glxman Silver Member 11-Apr-14 01:12 AM
by TEITZY
10369 ---
A general, generic topic Help pls! What's gone wrong with focus stacking?
I'm enjoying shooting some macro stuff but am not sure what's going wrong with my focus st
guyparker 10-Apr-14 07:24 AM
by GBaylis
12259 ---
A general, generic topic They're Back...
the bugs that is. Our pear tree blossomed this past week and all kinds of bugs were on the
esandy Silver Member 07-Apr-14 10:29 PM
by esandy
3200 ---
A general, generic topic Using Diopters for Travel?
Hi, I am off on holiday in a few weeks and want to take some picture of lizards, flowers
richardhodge1 Silver Member 06-Apr-14 04:24 PM
by richardhodge1
9312 ---
A general, generic topic Suggested backdrop for flower photography
Looking to experiment with my macro lens and have a questions about an appropriate backdro
rnagel Silver Member 06-Apr-14 06:04 AM
by Cavy2
7255 ---
A general, generic topic Congratulations to February winner Darlene Palmer (pask...
Congratulations to February contest winner Darlene Palmer (pasknucklehead) for her winning
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 06-Apr-14 02:47 AM
by pasknucklehead
9200 ---
A general, generic topic At least spring
D4, 16-35/f4, 16mm f4, 1/250s, iso 180
Ineluki Gold Member 05-Apr-14 02:23 PM0106 ---
A general, generic topic First attempt StackShot and Zerene Stacker
I enjoy macro/close up photography and think it is one of the most challenging genres due
Warren41 Silver Member 04-Apr-14 11:02 PM
by Warren41
20675 ---
A topic tagged as a poll/survey Finalists: February - “Splash”
Images from our February contest [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=show_topic&
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 03-Apr-14 10:52 AM
by ericbowles
2486 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.