nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Sports
IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViews
A general, generic topic FSU v Manhattan College
So this weekend, Florida State Basketball opened their season with Manhattan College. A v
PerroneFord Silver Member17-Nov-14 05:31 PM
by PerroneFord
A general, generic topic I got published this week! Why it is a surprise. (Long...
Before we get into this, let me explain why I shot and for whom. I am an alum of a smal
John Cerra Silver Member17-Nov-14 03:03 AM
by John Cerra
This is a hot, active topic! FSU Football and women's hoops
Nothing special today. Just sharing a few random photos. 1. http://www.ptfphotoa rch
PerroneFord Silver Member16-Nov-14 06:20 PM
by mkmull77
A general, generic topic Vintage Baseball AKA really OLD Guys!
A buddy of mine mentioned on a phone call that he was playing in a baseball game today. B
Dgastrong Gold Member16-Nov-14 03:03 PM
by Dgastrong
A general, generic topic Vikings conclude very successful volleyball regular sea...
Last Thursday night the local Pleasant Valley High Vikings volleyball team hosted the Foot
Bob32 Silver Member14-Nov-14 05:51 AM
by Bob32
A general, generic topic More Div III Field Hockey
Made it up to my daughter's school last weekend for the first time to see their final home
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 11-Nov-14 05:46 AM
by Aqualung
A general, generic topic MN Playoff Football Part 2
Snowing here like crazy.....so I had some extra time to post today. D4/ handheld/ 70-200
PSAGuy Silver Member10-Nov-14 07:17 PM
by PSAGuy
A general, generic topic CT HS Football: Watertown @ St. Paul Catholic
Lately I haven't shot any close games, which is too bad. I like close games! Yesterday
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 10-Nov-14 03:35 PM
by jbloom
A general, generic topic Minnesota Playoff Football
Some shots from last night's quarterfinal game...Simley vs Sartell. Simley 44 - Sartell
PSAGuy Silver Member10-Nov-14 04:59 AM
by PerroneFord
A general, generic topic Camera settings for indoor volleyball
I am curious as to what focus setting you use for volleyball? I have been switching betwee
wgregww 09-Nov-14 07:06 PM
by JosephK
A general, generic topic CT Girls Soccer Quarterfinal - Avon in a dramatic finis...
Friday the Avon boys defeated Guilford to advance to the semis, pics in a previous post. S
jtmcg Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 09-Nov-14 03:47 PM081
A general, generic topic Another big night for hitter #2 - Chico, California (10...
On Halloween night the Chico State Wildcats volleyball team bested the Humboldt State Lumb
Bob32 Silver Member09-Nov-14 03:43 PM
by Bob32
A general, generic topic CT Soccer Quarterfinal - Avon vs. Guilford
Avon reached the semi finals with a 3-0 win. Two of the goals came on PKs from fouls in th
jtmcg Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 09-Nov-14 02:53 PM
by jtmcg
A general, generic topic HS Basketball
Hello, I'll soon be shooting Basketball again. It has been a few years since I shot Baske
barnesrl 09-Nov-14 09:19 AM
by PerroneFord
A general, generic topic Fox hunting
Over the past two weekends I've photographed the opening of two area fox hunting clubs. T
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 08-Nov-14 02:43 PM
by jtmcg
A general, generic topic So let's talk golf (from a non-golfing photographer)
Monday I shot my second ever golf tournament. It's a pleasant, relatively low stress way
Ferguson Silver Member08-Nov-14 02:37 PM
by Ferguson
A general, generic topic CT Soccer Tournament Round 2 - Avon vs. Stratford
Another team with red unis. Makes for colorful photos on a gloomy day. Nice even light tho
jtmcg Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 08-Nov-14 02:16 PM
by jtmcg
A general, generic topic Considering trading in D800e for D750, your thoughts
I'm posting this in the sport forum because that is what I'm shooting most of the time, th
lapzan Silver Member07-Nov-14 04:34 AM
by lapzan
A general, generic topic Prints
Where is a good place to have large prints done of sport your pictures? As anyone done th
farwest Silver Member06-Nov-14 10:37 PM
by a4str
A general, generic topic CT State Soccer Tournament - Avon vs. Masuk
Avon went ahead 4-0 about midway through the first half, with Avon controlling the ball fo
jtmcg Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 06-Nov-14 12:34 AM
by jtmcg
A general, generic topic HS Field Hockey Playoff Semi-Final
After defeating the arch-rival last week in the quarter-final, my daughter's old HS team m
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 05-Nov-14 06:00 PM
by Aqualung
A general, generic topic HS Field Hockey Playoff Quarter-Final
Went back to my daughter's HS for the first time this season for their Central Mass quarte
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 04-Nov-14 03:17 PM
by Aqualung
This topic has been locked by a team member Vote now: October contest - “Concentration”
Images from our October contest [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=show_topic&f
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 03-Nov-14 10:59 PM
by dm1dave
A general, generic topic Night football advice please (game tonight)
A friend is asking about shooting football at night. I have not done this and she is (yes
rnagel Silver Member03-Nov-14 10:07 PM
by jbloom
A general, generic topic Patagonia Triathlon-2014
This Triathlon was held in SE Arizona at Lake Patagonia yesterday and is now considered to
Dgastrong Gold Member03-Nov-14 03:31 PM
by Dgastrong
A general, generic topic CT HS Football: Tolland @ East Catholic
It started to rain just about the time the game started. It wasn't a real hard rain, but i
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 03-Nov-14 02:38 PM
by jbloom
A general, generic topic Hartford Wanderers Rugby
First (and last) chance I had to shoot a rugby match until next spring. UConn rugby's web
jtmcg Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 03-Nov-14 02:09 PM
by jtmcg
A topic tagged as news Congratulations to Ferguson
Please join me in congratulating Linwood Ferguson for his winning image in the September c
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 03-Nov-14 01:36 AM
by PBlais
A general, generic topic Boys Hoops / Season Starts next week !!
The busy season starts next week. Every weekend booked thru March. First up....boys hoops
PSAGuy Silver Member01-Nov-14 01:18 AM
by Ferguson
A general, generic topic Baseball World Series images
It occurs to me that there are very few images ever posted here of or relating to professi
fivesense Gold Member31-Oct-14 05:54 PM
by PerroneFord