Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Sports
IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic HS Boys Hoops
A Sunday night makeup game...home team HS got walloped... 1. h ttp://www.wraight.co m/ca
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 30-Jan-14 03:06 PM
by Aqualung
268 ---
A general, generic topic Strobing the white gym
[I'm losing my mind... I thought I had posted this earlier but I don't see it. I must ha
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 29-Jan-14 09:28 PM
by Bob Chadwick
7180 ---
A general, generic topic HS Girls JV Hoops
Gave JV some time the other night...one of the Moms is a good customer... 1. h ttp://ww
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 28-Jan-14 11:37 PM
by Aqualung
6105 ---
A general, generic topic Another HS Girls Hoops Game
Shot a game for the paper...this gym has a track circling the court up one story so I was
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 27-Jan-14 12:08 AM
by Aqualung
485 ---
A general, generic topic HS Girls Varsity Hoops
Shot a little of the varsity game after the JV game... 1. http: //www.wraight.com/ca fe/
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 26-Jan-14 05:31 PM062 ---
A general, generic topic High ISO Tennis (a bit image heavy)
FGCU took on SMU under the lights tonight. This was my first time even seeing those light
Ferguson Silver Member 25-Jan-14 12:51 PM
by Ferguson
3108 ---
A general, generic topic Same old question: FLASH
I have been getting away with using no flash and 4000-6400 ISO on my D600. Been getting so
Aerosur 25-Jan-14 12:42 AM
by Aerosur
18278 ---
A general, generic topic HS Wrestling quad meet (daytime)
daytime wrestling quad meet, but still strobed to fill in under the bodies... 1. htt p:
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 24-Jan-14 09:42 PM
by Aqualung
469 ---
A general, generic topic Sports Illustrated - Remotes for Basketball
Some of you may recall that when I went to the Sportsshooters Workshop in 2012, one of my
PerroneFord Silver Member 24-Jan-14 04:57 AM
by PerroneFord
12251 ---
A general, generic topic New (to me) gym
The local HS is playing their home games in another school's gym during renovations to the
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 23-Jan-14 02:16 PM
by Aqualung
5108 ---
A general, generic topic Florida State v Notre Dame (image heavy)
So tonight I decided to simply things. I only shot two cameras. Because of a fault, my 3
PerroneFord Silver Member 23-Jan-14 12:11 PM
by Aqualung
15219 ---
A general, generic topic Shooting under sodium vapor lights
Wondering what sport shooters do when they are forced with shooting with the sodium vapor
dwiggins Silver Member 22-Jan-14 08:48 PM
by mkchang
11168 ---
A general, generic topic Basketball: Butte beats Redwoods in wild contest
The Butte College Roadrunners won a narrow victory last Saturday in a close game with the
Bob32 Silver Member 22-Jan-14 07:12 AM
by PerroneFord
594 ---
A general, generic topic Polo (the original kind)
I don't see much polo here, and this is the first time I ever SAW a match, much less pho
Ferguson Silver Member 22-Jan-14 01:43 AM
by jrp
7137 ---
A general, generic topic HS Boys Hoops - 100% Dynamic AF...
Perrone's post that mentioned Dave Black, along w/ his other post about doing something di
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 20-Jan-14 11:31 PM
by Aqualung
4131 ---
A topic tagged as a poll/survey Just a quick informal survey here. For those of you do...
I have been using Sandisk exclusively for as long as I can remember. I have never lost an
PerroneFord Silver Member 20-Jan-14 02:24 PM
by rolleiflexD
10204 ---
A general, generic topic Basketball Remote Camera Trial
I've used remote cameras a bit before, but never much for basketball except for a floor ca
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 20-Jan-14 12:49 AM
by PerroneFord
12172 ---
A general, generic topic For something different - Tennis (image heavy)
Just so you guys up north can understand the rough job of a photographer down south -- I h
Ferguson Silver Member 19-Jan-14 01:54 AM
by reuben
11167 ---
A general, generic topic Three more changes..
So this past week, I've had a chance to shoot Men's Tennis (2 team matches), Women's Baske
PerroneFord Silver Member 18-Jan-14 04:14 PM
by John Cerra
10198 ---
A general, generic topic High school soccer - Thanks.
I shot a game yesterday - trying to broaden my horizons. on the field, at game time (3:
SoCalBeans Silver Member 18-Jan-14 03:02 PM043 ---
A general, generic topic HS Gymnastics (15 Jan)
My editor is choosing a lot of gymnastics this year...shot another meet. 1. http:// www
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 17-Jan-14 07:20 PM
by Aqualung
276 ---
A general, generic topic Boys HS Basketball
Here are my latest efforts following our local HS team. This was their second game in two
rbcheek Gold Member 16-Jan-14 01:57 AM
by rbcheek
8126 ---
A general, generic topic 4th Grade Basketball
My first try at hoops. My grandson is playing and my son-in-law is his coach. Interesting
jtmcg Gold Member 15-Jan-14 01:30 PM
by jtmcg
11143 ---
A general, generic topic Article: 10 Tips for Better Camera Panning
http://www.nikonusa. com/en/Learn-And-Exp lore/Article/hni1oyl d/10-tips-for-better -camera-pa
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 15-Jan-14 12:58 PM
by PerroneFord
4102 ---
A general, generic topic Looking for video ideas
It's coming up on time to work on the end-of-year video for the local high-school basketba
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 14-Jan-14 11:26 PM
by PerroneFord
346 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Let's talk workflow...
A fellow Nikonian asked me a question via email today, and I thought it might be good to h
PerroneFord Silver Member 14-Jan-14 09:24 PM
by jbloom
34386 ---
A general, generic topic HS Girls Hockey at AHL Rink
The local AHL affiliate (Worcester Sharks) had their fifth annual HS Hockey Showdown w/ my
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 14-Jan-14 01:27 AM
by Aqualung
482 ---
A general, generic topic HS Boys Hockey at AHL Rink
Right after the girls' game, the boys played. After dropping their opener 0-4, they've bee
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 13-Jan-14 01:04 PM049 ---
A general, generic topic HS Boys Hoops (10 Jan)
Game the other night...you'll see I mixed it up a bit, sitting vs. standing... 1. This
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 13-Jan-14 12:48 PM060 ---
A general, generic topic First Time Basketball
Hi All, I am going to see Surrey United play this coming Saturday in the British Basket
Daymon55 13-Jan-14 10:49 AM
by rbcheek
793 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.