Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Sports
IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic For something different - Tennis (image heavy)
Just so you guys up north can understand the rough job of a photographer down south -- I h
Ferguson Silver Member 19-Jan-14 01:54 AM
by reuben
11167 ---
A general, generic topic Three more changes..
So this past week, I've had a chance to shoot Men's Tennis (2 team matches), Women's Baske
PerroneFord Silver Member 18-Jan-14 04:14 PM
by John Cerra
10198 ---
A general, generic topic High school soccer - Thanks.
I shot a game yesterday - trying to broaden my horizons. on the field, at game time (3:
SoCalBeans Silver Member 18-Jan-14 03:02 PM043 ---
A general, generic topic HS Gymnastics (15 Jan)
My editor is choosing a lot of gymnastics this year...shot another meet. 1. http:// www
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 17-Jan-14 07:20 PM
by Aqualung
276 ---
A general, generic topic Boys HS Basketball
Here are my latest efforts following our local HS team. This was their second game in two
rbcheek Gold Member 16-Jan-14 01:57 AM
by rbcheek
8126 ---
A general, generic topic 4th Grade Basketball
My first try at hoops. My grandson is playing and my son-in-law is his coach. Interesting
jtmcg Gold Member 15-Jan-14 01:30 PM
by jtmcg
11143 ---
A general, generic topic Article: 10 Tips for Better Camera Panning
http://www.nikonusa. com/en/Learn-And-Exp lore/Article/hni1oyl d/10-tips-for-better -camera-pa
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 15-Jan-14 12:58 PM
by PerroneFord
4101 ---
A general, generic topic Looking for video ideas
It's coming up on time to work on the end-of-year video for the local high-school basketba
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 14-Jan-14 11:26 PM
by PerroneFord
346 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Let's talk workflow...
A fellow Nikonian asked me a question via email today, and I thought it might be good to h
PerroneFord Silver Member 14-Jan-14 09:24 PM
by jbloom
34386 ---
A general, generic topic HS Girls Hockey at AHL Rink
The local AHL affiliate (Worcester Sharks) had their fifth annual HS Hockey Showdown w/ my
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 14-Jan-14 01:27 AM
by Aqualung
482 ---
A general, generic topic HS Boys Hockey at AHL Rink
Right after the girls' game, the boys played. After dropping their opener 0-4, they've bee
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 13-Jan-14 01:04 PM048 ---
A general, generic topic HS Boys Hoops (10 Jan)
Game the other night...you'll see I mixed it up a bit, sitting vs. standing... 1. This
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 13-Jan-14 12:48 PM060 ---
A general, generic topic First Time Basketball
Hi All, I am going to see Surrey United play this coming Saturday in the British Basket
Daymon55 13-Jan-14 10:49 AM
by rbcheek
792 ---
A general, generic topic Basketball: Butte College defeats Lassen 99-88
Facing state-ranked Lassen College at home Wednesday night the Butte Roadrunners did well,
Bob32 Silver Member 13-Jan-14 07:15 AM
by Bob32
268 ---
A general, generic topic Boys HS Holiday Tournament
Here are some more from that same tournament. 1 http://www.nikonians .org/dcfp/user_f
rbcheek Gold Member 13-Jan-14 04:44 AM
by rbcheek
485 ---
A general, generic topic Compare and critique, please
Following up on a discussion in an earlier thread about wanting to see more critiquing, le
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 13-Jan-14 03:40 AM
by PerroneFord
17244 ---
A general, generic topic 2014 Changing mindset...
As previously mentioned, one of the big things I am changing for 2014 is shooting more mag
PerroneFord Silver Member 12-Jan-14 01:56 PM
by jbloom
14214 ---
A general, generic topic HS Girls Gymnastics (9 Jan)
Shot our HS vs. the rivals last night...horrible facility - small, cramped, every event wa
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 11-Jan-14 11:04 AM
by Aqualung
4121 ---
A general, generic topic HS Wrestling (8 Jan), Strobed
Shot wrestling the other night...team in red. They had the setup w/ a single (mercury vapo
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 11-Jan-14 12:46 AM
by Aqualung
288 ---
A general, generic topic How to get WIDE in Basketball
I had another thread about coping with Tall, but my bigger issue in shooting for FGCU is n
Ferguson Silver Member 10-Jan-14 09:47 PM
by reuben
12144 ---
A general, generic topic Cropping - How to handle TALL
Some good critiques in recent threads, hoping for some feedback here. One thing I struggl
Ferguson Silver Member 10-Jan-14 07:59 PM
by Aqualung
178 ---
A general, generic topic Basketball please critique
http://www.nikon ians.org/dcfp/user_f iles/269189.jpg http://www.nikonian s.org/dcfp
wgregww Silver Member 10-Jan-14 01:52 PM
by Aqualung
5110 ---
A topic tagged as in need of help 7th Grade Basketball
Shot my granddaughter's B-ball game tonight. I am extremely discouraged by the poor resul
D7KRookie Silver Member 10-Jan-14 10:47 AM
by Bob Chadwick
10118 ---
A general, generic topic First time shooting surfing...
Cant believe what I have been missing out on!! Nikon D4, 400 2.8 with 1.4 TC. Manual, 4
julieo Silver Member 08-Jan-14 02:53 PM
by Camel Toad
11162 ---
A general, generic topic Strobed Girls Basketball
I'm not crazy about the way this shoot went. Partly that's because it wasn't an especially
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 08-Jan-14 11:42 AM
by jbloom
278 ---
A general, generic topic More from the HS Tournament
Here are some more shots from another game during the tournament. 1 http://www.nikon
rbcheek Gold Member 07-Jan-14 11:57 PM
by rbcheek
253 ---
A general, generic topic MTB race autumn 2013
Most of the time I usually shots fairly static objects, but as I enjoy once or twice a yea
henbo Silver Member 07-Jan-14 08:36 PM
by henbo
690 ---
This is a hot, active topic! AF problems/questions Repost from the D700 Forum
Hi guys, on the advice of someone in the D700 forum, I am posting here. I posted there be
John Cerra Silver Member 07-Jan-14 08:13 PM
by John Cerra
70477 ---
A general, generic topic Boys HS Tournament Game
I've been delayed in posting some of the shots from a tournament over the holidays - I'll
rbcheek Gold Member 07-Jan-14 04:16 PM
by rbcheek
448 ---
A general, generic topic Goalie Work
The other day at the rink shooting the girls game, one of the girls' Dad asked me to shoot
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 07-Jan-14 01:03 PM
by Aqualung
8126 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.