Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Sports
IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Photos in Unexpected Places
The posting by "Ferguson" (Most unusual use of my photos ....) reminded me of an unexpecte
oilfinder Gold Member 12-Mar-14 02:43 PM090 ---
A general, generic topic HS Boys Hoops Div. 1 Central Mass Final
The 2nd seeded St. John's team (white) won their 20th district title by defeating the #5 s
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 12-Mar-14 02:17 PM
by Aqualung
496 ---
A general, generic topic HS Boys Playoff Hockey
playoffs are in full swing, team in white is the #1 seed here in Central Mass, won 7-2, on
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 09-Mar-14 04:48 PM
by Aqualung
269 ---
A general, generic topic Most unusual use of my sports photos so far
Last night at the semi-finals for A-Sun with FGCU vs. ETSU basketball I had an interesting
Ferguson Silver Member 08-Mar-14 10:59 PM
by Aqualung
5186 ---
A general, generic topic D600
I grabbed a combo to shoot thru the fence this afternoon and was a bit surprised at the re
shaynec Silver Member 08-Mar-14 02:47 PM
by jgrobitaille
4142 ---
A general, generic topic HS Girls Hoops District Semi-Final
My daughter's HS girls hoops team made it to the district semi-final, where they faced the
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 08-Mar-14 02:43 PM
by Aqualung
499 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Baseball and Tall Fences
Over the years my son has played little league and I have always shot pictures of the game
nrcooper Silver Member 07-Mar-14 11:38 PM
by ajdooley
10261 ---
A general, generic topic Slow Tennis
With thanks to Robert (rbsandor) in another thread on Wrestling, and a bit bored with a lo
Ferguson Silver Member 07-Mar-14 01:19 AM
by Ferguson
397 ---
A general, generic topic Wrestling Pix
One area of photography I'm working on is using slow shutter speeds to imply motion. HS wr
rbsandor Gold Member 06-Mar-14 10:35 PM
by rbsandor
6122 ---
A general, generic topic Basketball: Butte College defeats San Jose City College...
This was the 15th straight victory for the Butte College Roadrunners who hosted this first
Bob32 Silver Member 06-Mar-14 10:07 PM
by Bob Chadwick
578 ---
A general, generic topic HS Girls Regionals - Settings Question
My years of shooting at the high school have landed me a chance to shoot for the high scho
mjsetts88 Silver Member 05-Mar-14 10:49 PM
by jgrobitaille
5123 ---
This is a hot, active topic! More strobed girls basketball
The girls are playing in the local middle school gym this year, not the lovely white gym t
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 05-Mar-14 10:47 PM
by jgrobitaille
22348 ---
A general, generic topic MTB Danish national championship
The photos below are from the Danish national championship 2012 in MTB. I found this spot
henbo Silver Member 05-Mar-14 07:54 PM
by henbo
4102 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Final Cut Pro 10. tutoring
This topic has been moved by the moderator of this forum.
larrywennlund 05-Mar-14 02:02 AM
by mkmull77
034 ---
A general, generic topic Worst excuse for using flash ever
Last basketball game I was shooting toward the far end, and someone in the stands contin
Ferguson Silver Member 04-Mar-14 07:27 PM
by jbloom
5164 ---
A general, generic topic LAX Season has started here in Atlanta
My son's U11 Lacrosse season started last weekend. These kids have not had a lot of pract
mstallman Gold Member 04-Mar-14 05:21 PM
by mstallman
496 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Congratulations to jtmcg
Please join me in congratulating John for his winning image in the January contest “The E
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 04-Mar-14 02:51 PM
by jtmcg
22227 ---
A general, generic topic Basketball: Butte College runs win streak to 13
In the next to the last game of the season the Butte College Roadrunners defeated Shasta C
Bob32 Silver Member 04-Mar-14 12:41 PM
by Ferguson
9128 ---
A general, generic topic Need advice on how to shoot a horse race
I am planning to go to Gulfstream Racetrack this week to shoot horse races, starting at 1P
Steve6344 Silver Member 02-Mar-14 06:47 PM
by JosephK
593 ---
A general, generic topic February Contest – “Selective color in competition”
February Contest – “Selective color in competition” This month’s challenge, chosen by
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 28-Feb-14 08:17 PM
by Ferguson
18504 ---
A general, generic topic Lacrosse World Championships - Denver, Colorado
Hey, I'm over as the photographer with the Irish national team.... anyone from here sh
oneshotBeary Silver Member 27-Feb-14 11:14 PM
by oneshotBeary
293 ---
A general, generic topic WaterFowling, retrieving is this classed as a outdoor s...
Waterfowl hunting is that classed as a sport in this forum? Here is my Golden Retriever f
brobones Gold Member 27-Feb-14 05:41 PM
by branthunter
8193 ---
A general, generic topic Ice hockey - is this normal?
Really? Shoot through that? http://www. nikonians.org/dcfp/u ser_files/271633.jpg
reuben Moderator Landscape and Sports in depth expertise Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources 26-Feb-14 11:17 AM
by Floyd Davidson
9249 ---
A general, generic topic Girls Hockey
I love covering the girls hockey games.....they just have so much fun it's contagious.
PSAGuy Silver Member 26-Feb-14 03:16 AM
by CarpeDiem
2139 ---
A general, generic topic Rain Cover for Hand Held DSLR
I'm going to be a volunteer photographer at some upcoming outdoor sporting events run by t
bobgarv Silver Member 25-Feb-14 03:02 PM
by bobgarv
8175 ---
This is a hot, active topic! January Contest – “The Eyes Have It”
This month’s challenge is “ The Eyes Have It” The eyes can tell so much
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 24-Feb-14 10:17 PM
by Nocanrun
38758 ---
A general, generic topic Lax down South
So Lax season has officially opened this week in the deep South! Have to rub it in a bit.
julieo Silver Member 24-Feb-14 06:31 PM
by jbloom
4137 ---
A general, generic topic Exciting JV boys game
Wethersfield (white) led most of the way, but in the fourth quarter Hall crept back and to
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 24-Feb-14 06:28 PM
by jbloom
3101 ---
A general, generic topic The Olympics
My favorite part of the Olympics was the phenominal number of great to very great images c
pqtrths Silver Member 24-Feb-14 12:14 AM
by Aqualung
2123 ---
A general, generic topic BBall: Florida State v North Carolina (Image heavy)
So, what to do when you're favorite team comes to town to play your alma mater... and you'
PerroneFord Silver Member 22-Feb-14 11:34 PM
by PerroneFord
17254 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.