Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Sports
IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic LAX Scrimmage - Simsbury HS vs Wesminster
The local HS and the local prep school got together for a crosstown scrimmage. They played
jtmcg Gold Member 05-Apr-14 02:55 PM035 ---
A general, generic topic Happy birthday Earl! Earl Campbell vs. the Saints
Yesterday was Earl Campbell's birthday, so I thought this might be fun. I shot this for t
TonyJ Silver Member 04-Apr-14 01:48 AM
by TonyJ
9158 ---
A general, generic topic St Pats Old Boys vs West Harbour Trial Match Rugby
Sharing a few photos from a trial game of rugby union, used a D700 and a D7100. D700 wi
SImby Silver Member 04-Apr-14 01:04 AM
by Aqualung
365 ---
A topic tagged as news Congratulations Dgastrong
Congratulations Dale Armstrong (Dgastrong) for his winning capture “El Tour de Tuscon“
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 03-Apr-14 07:59 PM
by Dgastrong
12144 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Finalists: March 2014 - “The Goal Keeper”
Images from our March contest [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=show_topic&
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 03-Apr-14 06:29 PM
by dm1dave
1315 ---
A general, generic topic How do you time the batter during the game?
I tried shooting a couple of high school softball and baseball games. For the most part, I
gqtuazon Silver Member 02-Apr-14 05:04 AM
by PerroneFord
7191 ---
A general, generic topic D90 to D600-610, D700, D800
I thought I'd post this here because this is the main forum I follow. I'm getting ready to
farwest Silver Member 02-Apr-14 01:43 AM
by Lunastar
9241 ---
A general, generic topic Equestrian Competition
A few shots while watching my granddaughter's cross-bar competition. (the first two are o
gmth Gold Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. 01-Apr-14 10:19 AM
by rickdayton
6151 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member March Contest – “The Goal Keeper”
This month’s challenge is “ The Goal Keeper” This month’s challenge w
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 31-Mar-14 10:26 PM
by mkmull77
35636 ---
A general, generic topic CPIFL Arena football-Salina Bombers vs KS KoyotesI
I photographed the Salina Bombers at the Kansas Koyotes game on 23 March 2014. http://
Charlie M Silver Member 25-Mar-14 06:43 PM
by jbloom
281 ---
A general, generic topic Sigma 120-300/2.8 shots
I made a suggestion in another forum that someone consider a used Sigma 120-300 f/2.8 lens
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 25-Mar-14 06:40 PM
by jbloom
3141 ---
A general, generic topic HS Water Polo
Morning all, I've been reading extensively for the last few weeks, and decided to bre
Roger Turnbough Silver Member 25-Mar-14 12:02 PM
by Roger Turnbough
398 ---
A general, generic topic Sunbelt Conference Championship
Shot the Sunbelt Championship tournament last weekend in New Orleans. NPS graciously loan
mkchang Silver Member 23-Mar-14 02:40 AM
by clickhans
15183 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Finalists: February - “Selective color in competition”
Images from our February contest [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=show_topic&
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 22-Mar-14 10:32 PM
by dm1dave
1243 ---
A general, generic topic Wellington Equestrian Festival
My daughter jumping at the 12 week International festival. She is a new rider and has only
julieo Silver Member 20-Mar-14 05:07 AM
by jrp
383 ---
A general, generic topic Queensland PGA Championships
A bunker recovery from the final round of the QLD PGA Championships last year [imglink:
davidburness 19-Mar-14 08:57 PM
by reuben
170 ---
A general, generic topic Some recent lax
nikon D4, 400 2.8 lightroom 5 1 http://www.nikonians .org/dcfp/user_files /273667.jp
julieo Silver Member 19-Mar-14 05:48 PM
by julieo
6173 ---
A general, generic topic A few thoughts on youth sports...
Well the basketball travel team season is over for my grandson and Coach Dad. The good new
jtmcg Gold Member 19-Mar-14 04:43 PM
by kansaslee
19261 ---
A general, generic topic Advice for being in the celebration moment
Last night I tried something different. Normal ly in the celebration moment, I hold back
Ferguson Silver Member 19-Mar-14 02:15 PM
by Dgastrong
11188 ---
A topic tagged as having a question I see a lot of great sports pictures. In basketball mos...
How many of you get paid to shoot theses games and who buys them. In your opinion who are
rexd 17-Mar-14 08:00 PM
by jbloom
4179 ---
A general, generic topic Afew monnths ago I said I was going to refinish a Tamro...
Well I am sure a lot of you thought I had lost my marbles, but I went ahead anyway. I a
rexd 17-Mar-14 06:21 AM086 ---
A general, generic topic D7100 for Sports? (Cycling)
Has anyone used the D7100 for shooting sports (cycling in particular)? The reason that
Mike in FL Silver Member 14-Mar-14 08:02 AM
by Mike in FL
4139 ---
A general, generic topic It was bound to happen sometime...
So today, I shot the FSU v Syracuse men's basketball game. Earlier in the week, I was ask
PerroneFord Silver Member 13-Mar-14 10:04 PM
by PerroneFord
10324 ---
A general, generic topic Photos in Unexpected Places
The posting by "Ferguson" (Most unusual use of my photos ....) reminded me of an unexpecte
oilfinder Gold Member 12-Mar-14 02:43 PM094 ---
A general, generic topic HS Boys Hoops Div. 1 Central Mass Final
The 2nd seeded St. John's team (white) won their 20th district title by defeating the #5 s
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 12-Mar-14 02:17 PM
by Aqualung
4111 ---
A general, generic topic HS Boys Playoff Hockey
playoffs are in full swing, team in white is the #1 seed here in Central Mass, won 7-2, on
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 09-Mar-14 04:48 PM
by Aqualung
277 ---
A general, generic topic Most unusual use of my sports photos so far
Last night at the semi-finals for A-Sun with FGCU vs. ETSU basketball I had an interesting
Ferguson Silver Member 08-Mar-14 10:59 PM
by Aqualung
5193 ---
A general, generic topic D600
I grabbed a combo to shoot thru the fence this afternoon and was a bit surprised at the re
shaynec Silver Member 08-Mar-14 02:47 PM
by jgrobitaille
4148 ---
A general, generic topic HS Girls Hoops District Semi-Final
My daughter's HS girls hoops team made it to the district semi-final, where they faced the
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 08-Mar-14 02:43 PM
by Aqualung
4109 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Baseball and Tall Fences
Over the years my son has played little league and I have always shot pictures of the game
nrcooper Silver Member 07-Mar-14 11:38 PM
by ajdooley
10269 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.