Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Sports
IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic October Contest – “Concentration”
This month’s challenge is “Concentration” Images showing expressions of th
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 27-Oct-14 12:26 AM
by farwest
32486 ---
Pinned topic Finalists: September Contest – “Agony of Defeat”
Please vote now for your favorite image! Our members are at the center of all of our month
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 02-Oct-14 10:02 PM
by dm1dave
1264 ---
Pinned topic Welcome/Pertinent Information
Welcome to the Sports Forum (as of April 14, 2010) Rules [/font
rmigliaccio Administrator 03-Mar-14 11:38 PM
by mkmull77
02337 ---
A general, generic topic HS Girls Soccer - Avon vs Granby
Game was pretty much dominated by Avon, not necessarily apparent from the 3-0 final score.
jtmcg Gold Member 30-Oct-14 02:19 PM
by jtmcg
326 ---
A general, generic topic Prints
Where is a good place to have large prints done of sport your pictures? As anyone done th
farwest Silver Member 30-Oct-14 01:14 PM
by jbloom
763 ---
A general, generic topic Volleyball: Lassen College at Butte College (10/24/2014...
The Butte College Roadrunners fell 18-25 in the first set last night, but then rallied to
Bob32 Silver Member 30-Oct-14 05:34 AM
by Bob32
7106 ---
A general, generic topic More Div III Field Hockey
Made it up to my daughter's school last weekend for the first time to see their final home
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 30-Oct-14 01:25 AM020 ---
A general, generic topic So let's talk golf (from a non-golfing photographer)
Monday I shot my second ever golf tournament. It's a pleasant, relatively low stress way
Ferguson Silver Member 29-Oct-14 11:23 PM
by Ferguson
558 ---
A general, generic topic CT HS Soccer, Southington vs Newington
Shot the first half of the varsity game, then had to go to a different location a mile or
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 29-Oct-14 11:08 PM
by reuben
14100 ---
A general, generic topic Hartford Wanderers Rugby
First (and last) chance I had to shoot a rugby match until next spring. UConn rugby's web
jtmcg Gold Member 29-Oct-14 10:44 PM
by reuben
978 ---
A general, generic topic Considering trading in D800e for D750, your thoughts
I'm posting this in the sport forum because that is what I'm shooting most of the time, th
lapzan Silver Member 29-Oct-14 04:15 PM
by Ferguson
1095 ---
A general, generic topic Dark HS Girls Soccer
I went over to John's (jtmcg) neck of the woods last night for a conference semifinal game
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 29-Oct-14 10:51 AM
by jbloom
876 ---
A general, generic topic Field hockey - Simsbury vs. Farmington
Simsbury was undefeated going in and remained that way, but the halftime score was tied at
jtmcg Gold Member 28-Oct-14 12:32 AM
by jtmcg
478 ---
A general, generic topic College Football: Florida State v Notre Dame
Didn't have my best game this weekend. And it was a ZOO out there. 1. Several Hall of
PerroneFord Silver Member 25-Oct-14 01:25 PM
by John Cerra
12159 ---
A general, generic topic Div III Field Hockey
As Jon mentioned recently, with my daughter going off to her first year in college, I have
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 24-Oct-14 01:17 PM
by Aqualung
14168 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Sideline Danger
Let's hope it was insured! http://p etapixel.com/2014/10 /18/video-football-p layer-falls-
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 23-Oct-14 06:55 PM
by jbloom
23284 ---
A general, generic topic Another "different" sport from where eles, Bisbee, Ariz...
This past weekend was the 24th running of the "famous" Bisbee 1000 Stair Climb. Approxima
Dgastrong Gold Member 23-Oct-14 04:06 PM
by Dgastrong
12152 ---
A general, generic topic Bad night of field hockey
I love shooting sports. Every now and then, though... This was an all-around comedy. I
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 23-Oct-14 03:21 PM
by hithmojr
886 ---
A general, generic topic D600 AF help
I been shooting sports for about three full years now, but unfortunately have never even b
Aerosur 22-Oct-14 01:09 PM
by Aqualung
494 ---
A general, generic topic HS Volleyball from South Florida
Sorry about no story line, but I had just gotten home from shooting this game when I read
treadwl Silver Member 21-Oct-14 06:58 PM
by treadwl
11133 ---
A general, generic topic Pep rally advice?
I got an assignment to shoot a pep rally in a couple of days. I've never shot one, and I h
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 20-Oct-14 03:20 AM
by Aerosur
9165 ---
A general, generic topic Back on the pitch...
After a week off due to travel I was able to get out and grab some rugby shots today. Ano
shipsupt Platinum Member 19-Oct-14 11:32 AM
by reuben
8150 ---
A general, generic topic Fall Lacrosse
Lacrosse season is normally a Spring sport, but the local high schools created an unoffici
mstallman Gold Member 18-Oct-14 02:20 AM
by mstallman
372 ---
A general, generic topic Tell me a story...
So it's the middle of the fall season. The leaves are changing colors, there is a hint of
PerroneFord Silver Member 17-Oct-14 09:40 PM
by reuben
9171 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Staging soccer action at sunny close to noon time?
Hello, everyone. I need some help. This Friday I’m doing some volunteering work for my
Vlad_IT Silver Member 17-Oct-14 04:09 AM
by Vlad_IT
3100 ---
A general, generic topic Karate Tournament Video -- Blackbelt Grands
I shoot a lot of karate, we are a karate family (including me, a 2nd degree black belt.)
John Cerra Silver Member 16-Oct-14 03:19 AM044 ---
A general, generic topic HS swimming
Perrone [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=show_topic&for um=167&topic_id=5457 9&
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 14-Oct-14 06:03 PM
by jbloom
278 ---
A general, generic topic Volleyball: Feather River College at Butte College (10/...
In this match the Butte College Roadrunners faced the defending conference champion Golden
Bob32 Silver Member 14-Oct-14 05:09 AM
by Bob32
286 ---
A general, generic topic Jet ski Nationals: Photos
1. http://www.nikon ians.org/dcfp/user_f iles/288494.jpg 2 . http://www.nikoni ans.org/dc
bobpilot Silver Member 14-Oct-14 02:51 AM
by bobpilot
9129 ---
A general, generic topic Jet ski Nationals
I have been invited to the JetSki Nationals in Lake Havasu City,AZ by a participant and hi
bobpilot Silver Member 12-Oct-14 05:28 PM
by bobpilot
6140 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.