Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Sports
IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic November Contest – “Sportrait”
November Contest – “Sportrait” For November let’s try for something different – Th
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 26-Nov-14 09:41 PM
by Dgastrong
23351 ---
Pinned topic Vote now: October contest - “Concentration”
Images from our October contest [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=show_topic&f
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 03-Nov-14 10:59 PM
by dm1dave
1137 ---
Pinned topic Welcome/Pertinent Information
Welcome to the Sports Forum (as of April 14, 2010) Rules [/font
rmigliaccio Administrator03-Mar-14 11:38 PM
by mkmull77
02355 ---
A general, generic topic El Tour de Tucson Bike race
This year the race started off much better than the 3.5-inch drenching the racers took las
Dgastrong Gold Member26-Nov-14 10:02 PM08 ---
A general, generic topic Crew
My daughter has parked her lacrosse stick in the closet and has taken up rowing! What a gr
julieo Silver Member26-Nov-14 01:22 PM
by ctadin
592 ---
A general, generic topic Kiss your sister
The last gallery of the three championship games I shot on Saturday (two FH, one volleybal
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 26-Nov-14 03:29 AM
by ajdooley
12192 ---
A general, generic topic Did you see "the catch" in the Sunday night Giants-Cowb...
Then you will probably enjoy this article: http://w ww.nj.com/giants/ind ex.ssf/2014/11/h
John Cerra Silver Member26-Nov-14 03:00 AM024 ---
A general, generic topic Dark and rusty!
It was good to be back on the pitch after a few weeks off. Well except that I was really
shipsupt Platinum Member24-Nov-14 01:30 PM
by shipsupt
7146 ---
A general, generic topic Afternoon HS football
A rare weekday afternoon game, Platt Tech (white) vs Prince Tech (purple). Those purple un
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 23-Nov-14 12:07 AM
by jbloom
682 ---
A general, generic topic What did you try new last shoot?
I think one should try something new each time out, or at least most times out. So le
Ferguson Silver Member21-Nov-14 04:42 AM
by JonK
13158 ---
A general, generic topic First basketball shoot of the season - Oroville, CA (11...
On Saturday night I shot my first basketball game since last February. Like Ferguson indic
Bob32 Silver Member20-Nov-14 11:49 AM
by Bob Chadwick
7112 ---
A general, generic topic Washington vs Georgia State 42-14
D810, 50mm f/1.4, 1/1250, f5.6, Iso400 D700, 24mm f/1.4, 1/1000, f5.6,
jxv777 Silver Member19-Nov-14 08:55 PM
by jxv777
3113 ---
A general, generic topic CT Girls VB Class L Final
A great game! RHAM (yellow) vs Farmington (maroon). These two teams are in the same confer
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 19-Nov-14 07:26 PM
by Ineluki
572 ---
A general, generic topic CT Class S FH final
I shot two of the CT state high school field hockey finals last Saturday, a sunny but chil
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 19-Nov-14 08:35 AM
by jbloom
470 ---
A general, generic topic Mass. Div 1 Field Hockey State Final
Shot the Massachusetts Division 1 field hockey state final this weekend...cold day in the
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 18-Nov-14 03:11 PM
by Aqualung
782 ---
A general, generic topic The first game of the season is no fun
FGCU had their opening game, and oh my how much you forget after in the off season....
Ferguson Silver Member18-Nov-14 03:09 PM
by Ferguson
8128 ---
A general, generic topic CMass HS Girls Soccer District 1 Final
Finally shot something other than field hockey :-) First soccer game this season, daughter
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 18-Nov-14 03:07 PM
by Aqualung
683 ---
A general, generic topic Mass Field Hockey Div 2 State Final
Also shot the Massachusetts field hockey Division 2 state final...Watertown (white) is a p
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 18-Nov-14 02:16 AM
by Aqualung
249 ---
A general, generic topic FSU v Manhattan College
So this weekend, Florida State Basketball opened their season with Manhattan College. A v
PerroneFord Silver Member17-Nov-14 05:31 PM
by PerroneFord
8115 ---
A general, generic topic I got published this week! Why it is a surprise. (Long...
Before we get into this, let me explain why I shot and for whom. I am an alum of a smal
John Cerra Silver Member17-Nov-14 03:03 AM
by John Cerra
8142 ---
This is a hot, active topic! FSU Football and women's hoops
Nothing special today. Just sharing a few random photos. 1. http://www.ptfphotoa rch
PerroneFord Silver Member16-Nov-14 06:20 PM
by mkmull77
22255 ---
A general, generic topic Vintage Baseball AKA really OLD Guys!
A buddy of mine mentioned on a phone call that he was playing in a baseball game today. B
Dgastrong Gold Member16-Nov-14 03:03 PM
by Dgastrong
564 ---
A general, generic topic Vikings conclude very successful volleyball regular sea...
Last Thursday night the local Pleasant Valley High Vikings volleyball team hosted the Foot
Bob32 Silver Member14-Nov-14 05:51 AM
by Bob32
6110 ---
A general, generic topic More Div III Field Hockey
Made it up to my daughter's school last weekend for the first time to see their final home
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 11-Nov-14 05:46 AM
by Aqualung
693 ---
A general, generic topic MN Playoff Football Part 2
Snowing here like crazy.....so I had some extra time to post today. D4/ handheld/ 70-200
PSAGuy Silver Member10-Nov-14 07:17 PM
by PSAGuy
484 ---
A general, generic topic CT HS Football: Watertown @ St. Paul Catholic
Lately I haven't shot any close games, which is too bad. I like close games! Yesterday
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 10-Nov-14 03:35 PM
by jbloom
470 ---
A general, generic topic Minnesota Playoff Football
Some shots from last night's quarterfinal game...Simley vs Sartell. Simley 44 - Sartell
PSAGuy Silver Member10-Nov-14 04:59 AM
by PerroneFord
570 ---
A general, generic topic Camera settings for indoor volleyball
I am curious as to what focus setting you use for volleyball? I have been switching betwee
wgregww 09-Nov-14 07:06 PM
by JosephK
592 ---
A general, generic topic CT Girls Soccer Quarterfinal - Avon in a dramatic finis...
Friday the Avon boys defeated Guilford to advance to the semis, pics in a previous post. S
jtmcg Gold Member09-Nov-14 03:47 PM035 ---
A general, generic topic Another big night for hitter #2 - Chico, California (10...
On Halloween night the Chico State Wildcats volleyball team bested the Humboldt State Lumb
Bob32 Silver Member09-Nov-14 03:43 PM
by Bob32
487 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.