Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Sports
IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Another big night for hitter #2 - Chico, California (10...
On Halloween night the Chico State Wildcats volleyball team bested the Humboldt State Lumb
Bob32 Silver Member09-Nov-14 03:43 PM
by Bob32
487 ---
A general, generic topic CT Soccer Quarterfinal - Avon vs. Guilford
Avon reached the semi finals with a 3-0 win. Two of the goals came on PKs from fouls in th
jtmcg Gold Member09-Nov-14 02:53 PM
by jtmcg
245 ---
A general, generic topic HS Basketball
Hello, I'll soon be shooting Basketball again. It has been a few years since I shot Baske
barnesrl Silver Member09-Nov-14 09:19 AM
by PerroneFord
1099 ---
A general, generic topic Fox hunting
Over the past two weekends I've photographed the opening of two area fox hunting clubs. T
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 08-Nov-14 02:43 PM
by jtmcg
15153 ---
A general, generic topic So let's talk golf (from a non-golfing photographer)
Monday I shot my second ever golf tournament. It's a pleasant, relatively low stress way
Ferguson Silver Member08-Nov-14 02:37 PM
by Ferguson
10149 ---
A general, generic topic CT Soccer Tournament Round 2 - Avon vs. Stratford
Another team with red unis. Makes for colorful photos on a gloomy day. Nice even light tho
jtmcg Gold Member08-Nov-14 02:16 PM
by jtmcg
253 ---
A general, generic topic Considering trading in D800e for D750, your thoughts
I'm posting this in the sport forum because that is what I'm shooting most of the time, th
lapzan Silver Member07-Nov-14 04:34 AM
by lapzan
16229 ---
A general, generic topic Prints
Where is a good place to have large prints done of sport your pictures? As anyone done th
farwest Silver Member06-Nov-14 10:37 PM
by a4str
13156 ---
A general, generic topic CT State Soccer Tournament - Avon vs. Masuk
Avon went ahead 4-0 about midway through the first half, with Avon controlling the ball fo
jtmcg Gold Member06-Nov-14 12:34 AM
by jtmcg
670 ---
A general, generic topic HS Field Hockey Playoff Semi-Final
After defeating the arch-rival last week in the quarter-final, my daughter's old HS team m
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 05-Nov-14 06:00 PM
by Aqualung
237 ---
A general, generic topic HS Field Hockey Playoff Quarter-Final
Went back to my daughter's HS for the first time this season for their Central Mass quarte
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 04-Nov-14 03:17 PM
by Aqualung
463 ---
A general, generic topic Night football advice please (game tonight)
A friend is asking about shooting football at night. I have not done this and she is (yes
rnagel Silver Member03-Nov-14 10:07 PM
by jbloom
482 ---
A general, generic topic Patagonia Triathlon-2014
This Triathlon was held in SE Arizona at Lake Patagonia yesterday and is now considered to
Dgastrong Gold Member03-Nov-14 03:31 PM
by Dgastrong
1085 ---
A general, generic topic CT HS Football: Tolland @ East Catholic
It started to rain just about the time the game started. It wasn't a real hard rain, but i
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 03-Nov-14 02:38 PM
by jbloom
658 ---
A general, generic topic Hartford Wanderers Rugby
First (and last) chance I had to shoot a rugby match until next spring. UConn rugby's web
jtmcg Gold Member03-Nov-14 02:09 PM
by jtmcg
17160 ---
A topic tagged as news Congratulations to Ferguson
Please join me in congratulating Linwood Ferguson for his winning image in the September c
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 03-Nov-14 01:36 AM
by PBlais
8128 ---
A general, generic topic Boys Hoops / Season Starts next week !!
The busy season starts next week. Every weekend booked thru March. First up....boys hoops
PSAGuy Silver Member01-Nov-14 01:18 AM
by Ferguson
146 ---
A general, generic topic Baseball World Series images
It occurs to me that there are very few images ever posted here of or relating to professi
fivesense Gold Member31-Oct-14 05:54 PM
by PerroneFord
252 ---
A general, generic topic HS Girls Soccer - Avon vs Granby
Game was pretty much dominated by Avon, not necessarily apparent from the 3-0 final score.
jtmcg Gold Member30-Oct-14 02:25 PM
by jtmcg
463 ---
A general, generic topic Volleyball: Lassen College at Butte College (10/24/2014...
The Butte College Roadrunners fell 18-25 in the first set last night, but then rallied to
Bob32 Silver Member30-Oct-14 05:34 AM
by Bob32
7138 ---
A general, generic topic CT HS Soccer, Southington vs Newington
Shot the first half of the varsity game, then had to go to a different location a mile or
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 29-Oct-14 11:08 PM
by reuben
14113 ---
A general, generic topic Dark HS Girls Soccer
I went over to John's (jtmcg) neck of the woods last night for a conference semifinal game
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 29-Oct-14 10:51 AM
by jbloom
892 ---
A general, generic topic Field hockey - Simsbury vs. Farmington
Simsbury was undefeated going in and remained that way, but the halftime score was tied at
jtmcg Gold Member28-Oct-14 12:32 AM
by jtmcg
486 ---
This is a hot, active topic! October Contest – “Concentration”
This month’s challenge is “Concentration” Images showing expressions of th
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 27-Oct-14 12:26 AM
by farwest
32535 ---
A general, generic topic College Football: Florida State v Notre Dame
Didn't have my best game this weekend. And it was a ZOO out there. 1. Several Hall of
PerroneFord Silver Member25-Oct-14 01:25 PM
by John Cerra
12176 ---
A general, generic topic Div III Field Hockey
As Jon mentioned recently, with my daughter going off to her first year in college, I have
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 24-Oct-14 01:17 PM
by Aqualung
14176 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Sideline Danger
Let's hope it was insured! http://p etapixel.com/2014/10 /18/video-football-p layer-falls-
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 23-Oct-14 06:55 PM
by jbloom
23311 ---
A general, generic topic Another "different" sport from where eles, Bisbee, Ariz...
This past weekend was the 24th running of the "famous" Bisbee 1000 Stair Climb. Approxima
Dgastrong Gold Member23-Oct-14 04:06 PM
by Dgastrong
12163 ---
A general, generic topic Bad night of field hockey
I love shooting sports. Every now and then, though... This was an all-around comedy. I
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 23-Oct-14 03:21 PM
by hithmojr
896 ---
A general, generic topic D600 AF help
I been shooting sports for about three full years now, but unfortunately have never even b
Aerosur 22-Oct-14 01:09 PM
by Aqualung
4106 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.