Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Sports
IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Equestrian Competition
A few shots while watching my granddaughter's cross-bar competition. (the first two are o
gmth Gold Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. 01-Apr-14 10:19 AM
by rickdayton
6134 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member March Contest – “The Goal Keeper”
This month’s challenge is “ The Goal Keeper” This month’s challenge w
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape 31-Mar-14 10:26 PM
by mkmull77
35604 ---
A general, generic topic CPIFL Arena football-Salina Bombers vs KS KoyotesI
I photographed the Salina Bombers at the Kansas Koyotes game on 23 March 2014. http://
Charlie M Silver Member 25-Mar-14 06:43 PM
by jbloom
260 ---
A general, generic topic Sigma 120-300/2.8 shots
I made a suggestion in another forum that someone consider a used Sigma 120-300 f/2.8 lens
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 25-Mar-14 06:40 PM
by jbloom
3116 ---
A general, generic topic HS Water Polo
Morning all, I've been reading extensively for the last few weeks, and decided to bre
Roger Turnbough Silver Member 25-Mar-14 12:02 PM
by Roger Turnbough
379 ---
A general, generic topic Nikon AF-S 80-400 for Sports?
I'm considering purchasing the updated Nikon 80-400 to use for field sports, where the rea
bobgarv Silver Member 24-Mar-14 12:00 PM
by TFCJRMD
4123 ---
A general, generic topic Sunbelt Conference Championship
Shot the Sunbelt Championship tournament last weekend in New Orleans. NPS graciously loan
mkchang Silver Member 23-Mar-14 02:40 AM
by clickhans
15167 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Finalists: February - “Selective color in competition”
Images from our February contest [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=show_topic&
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape 22-Mar-14 10:32 PM
by dm1dave
1220 ---
A general, generic topic Wellington Equestrian Festival
My daughter jumping at the 12 week International festival. She is a new rider and has only
julieo Silver Member 20-Mar-14 05:07 AM
by jrp
372 ---
A general, generic topic Queensland PGA Championships
A bunker recovery from the final round of the QLD PGA Championships last year [imglink:
davidburness 19-Mar-14 08:57 PM
by reuben
158 ---
A general, generic topic Some recent lax
nikon D4, 400 2.8 lightroom 5 1 http://www.nikonians .org/dcfp/user_files /273667.jp
julieo Silver Member 19-Mar-14 05:48 PM
by julieo
6144 ---
A general, generic topic A few thoughts on youth sports...
Well the basketball travel team season is over for my grandson and Coach Dad. The good new
jtmcg Gold Member 19-Mar-14 04:43 PM
by kansaslee
19237 ---
A general, generic topic Advice for being in the celebration moment
Last night I tried something different. Normal ly in the celebration moment, I hold back
Ferguson Silver Member 19-Mar-14 02:15 PM
by Dgastrong
11166 ---
A topic tagged as having a question I see a lot of great sports pictures. In basketball mos...
How many of you get paid to shoot theses games and who buys them. In your opinion who are
rexd 17-Mar-14 08:00 PM
by jbloom
4159 ---
A general, generic topic Afew monnths ago I said I was going to refinish a Tamro...
Well I am sure a lot of you thought I had lost my marbles, but I went ahead anyway. I a
rexd 17-Mar-14 06:21 AM072 ---
A general, generic topic D7100 for Sports? (Cycling)
Has anyone used the D7100 for shooting sports (cycling in particular)? The reason that
Mike in FL Silver Member 14-Mar-14 08:02 AM
by Mike in FL
4114 ---
A general, generic topic It was bound to happen sometime...
So today, I shot the FSU v Syracuse men's basketball game. Earlier in the week, I was ask
PerroneFord Silver Member 13-Mar-14 10:04 PM
by PerroneFord
10305 ---
A general, generic topic Photos in Unexpected Places
The posting by "Ferguson" (Most unusual use of my photos ....) reminded me of an unexpecte
oilfinder Gold Member 12-Mar-14 02:43 PM082 ---
A general, generic topic HS Boys Hoops Div. 1 Central Mass Final
The 2nd seeded St. John's team (white) won their 20th district title by defeating the #5 s
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 12-Mar-14 02:17 PM
by Aqualung
487 ---
A general, generic topic HS Boys Playoff Hockey
playoffs are in full swing, team in white is the #1 seed here in Central Mass, won 7-2, on
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 09-Mar-14 04:48 PM
by Aqualung
261 ---
A general, generic topic Most unusual use of my sports photos so far
Last night at the semi-finals for A-Sun with FGCU vs. ETSU basketball I had an interesting
Ferguson Silver Member 08-Mar-14 10:59 PM
by Aqualung
5175 ---
A general, generic topic D600
I grabbed a combo to shoot thru the fence this afternoon and was a bit surprised at the re
shaynec Silver Member 08-Mar-14 02:47 PM
by jgrobitaille
4134 ---
A general, generic topic HS Girls Hoops District Semi-Final
My daughter's HS girls hoops team made it to the district semi-final, where they faced the
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 08-Mar-14 02:43 PM
by Aqualung
489 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Baseball and Tall Fences
Over the years my son has played little league and I have always shot pictures of the game
nrcooper Silver Member 07-Mar-14 11:38 PM
by ajdooley
10237 ---
A general, generic topic Slow Tennis
With thanks to Robert (rbsandor) in another thread on Wrestling, and a bit bored with a lo
Ferguson Silver Member 07-Mar-14 01:19 AM
by Ferguson
390 ---
A general, generic topic Wrestling Pix
One area of photography I'm working on is using slow shutter speeds to imply motion. HS wr
rbsandor Gold Member 06-Mar-14 10:35 PM
by rbsandor
6106 ---
A general, generic topic Basketball: Butte College defeats San Jose City College...
This was the 15th straight victory for the Butte College Roadrunners who hosted this first
Bob32 Silver Member 06-Mar-14 10:07 PM
by Bob Chadwick
568 ---
A general, generic topic HS Girls Regionals - Settings Question
My years of shooting at the high school have landed me a chance to shoot for the high scho
mjsetts88 Silver Member 05-Mar-14 10:49 PM
by jgrobitaille
5109 ---
This is a hot, active topic! More strobed girls basketball
The girls are playing in the local middle school gym this year, not the lovely white gym t
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 05-Mar-14 10:47 PM
by jgrobitaille
22332 ---
A general, generic topic MTB Danish national championship
The photos below are from the Danish national championship 2012 in MTB. I found this spot
henbo Silver Member 05-Mar-14 07:54 PM
by henbo
490 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.