nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Sports
IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Basketball: Lady Roadrunners easily defeat Yuba City 4...
Butte College hosted Yuba City College and picked up their second win of the season. Butte
Bob32 Silver Member04-Dec-14 11:06 PM
by Ferguson
14142 ---
A general, generic topic Twin Titles
A week ago Saturday I decided to go check out the Briar Woods girls volleyball team play i
hithmojr Silver Member03-Dec-14 06:49 PM
by Bob32
595 ---
A general, generic topic El Tour de Tucson Bike race
This year the race started off much better than the 3.5-inch drenching the racers took las
Dgastrong Gold Member02-Dec-14 08:07 PM
by Dgastrong
693 ---
A general, generic topic Thanksgiving Day Football in the Snow
Shot my only football game of the season on Thanksgiving Day; like Jon's game it had only
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 02-Dec-14 03:55 PM
by Aqualung
14142 ---
A general, generic topic Basketball: Roadrunners outslug Slugs (11/18/2014)
Last week the defending conference champion Butte College men’s basketball team played the
Bob32 Silver Member02-Dec-14 03:28 PM
by Bob32
687 ---
A topic tagged as news Congratulations to GBaylon
Please join me in congratulating Godofredo Baylon (GBaylon) for his winning image in the
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 02-Dec-14 03:14 PM
by hithmojr
577 ---
A general, generic topic Thanksgiving Day Rivalry
A few shots from the annual Pinelands/Barnegat Thanksgiving Day Rivalry game. Game was pl
zanz34 Silver Member02-Dec-14 12:31 AM
by reuben
396 ---
A general, generic topic Volleyball: Roadrunners win first playoff game (11/25/2...
With a 21-7 season record the Butte College Roadrunners faced the Porterville College Pira
Bob32 Silver Member28-Nov-14 10:52 PM064 ---
A general, generic topic Did you see "the catch" in the Sunday night Giants-Cowb...
Then you will probably enjoy this article: http://w ww.nj.com/giants/ind ex.ssf/2014/11/h
John Cerra Silver Member27-Nov-14 12:47 PM
by JonK
2109 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member November Contest – “Sportrait”
November Contest – “Sportrait” For November let’s try for something different – Th
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 26-Nov-14 09:41 PM
by Dgastrong
23407 ---
A general, generic topic Crew
My daughter has parked her lacrosse stick in the closet and has taken up rowing! What a gr
julieo 26-Nov-14 01:22 PM
by ctadin
5131 ---
A general, generic topic Kiss your sister
The last gallery of the three championship games I shot on Saturday (two FH, one volleybal
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 26-Nov-14 03:29 AM
by ajdooley
12221 ---
A general, generic topic Dark and rusty!
It was good to be back on the pitch after a few weeks off. Well except that I was really
shipsupt Platinum Member Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 24-Nov-14 01:30 PM
by shipsupt
7156 ---
A general, generic topic Afternoon HS football
A rare weekday afternoon game, Platt Tech (white) vs Prince Tech (purple). Those purple un
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 23-Nov-14 12:07 AM
by jbloom
6100 ---
A general, generic topic First basketball shoot of the season - Oroville, CA (11...
On Saturday night I shot my first basketball game since last February. Like Ferguson indic
Bob32 Silver Member20-Nov-14 11:49 AM
by Bob Chadwick
7129 ---
A general, generic topic Washington vs Georgia State 42-14
D810, 50mm f/1.4, 1/1250, f5.6, Iso400 D700, 24mm f/1.4, 1/1000, f5.6,
jxv777 Silver Member19-Nov-14 08:55 PM
by jxv777
3122 ---
A general, generic topic CT Girls VB Class L Final
A great game! RHAM (yellow) vs Farmington (maroon). These two teams are in the same confer
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 19-Nov-14 07:26 PM
by Ineluki
583 ---
A general, generic topic CT Class S FH final
I shot two of the CT state high school field hockey finals last Saturday, a sunny but chil
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 19-Nov-14 08:35 AM
by jbloom
477 ---
A general, generic topic Mass. Div 1 Field Hockey State Final
Shot the Massachusetts Division 1 field hockey state final this weekend...cold day in the
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 18-Nov-14 03:11 PM
by Aqualung
791 ---
A general, generic topic The first game of the season is no fun
FGCU had their opening game, and oh my how much you forget after in the off season....
Ferguson Silver Member18-Nov-14 03:09 PM
by Ferguson
8150 ---
A general, generic topic CMass HS Girls Soccer District 1 Final
Finally shot something other than field hockey :-) First soccer game this season, daughter
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 18-Nov-14 03:07 PM
by Aqualung
691 ---
A general, generic topic Mass Field Hockey Div 2 State Final
Also shot the Massachusetts field hockey Division 2 state final...Watertown (white) is a p
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 18-Nov-14 02:16 AM
by Aqualung
257 ---
A general, generic topic FSU v Manhattan College
So this weekend, Florida State Basketball opened their season with Manhattan College. A v
PerroneFord Silver Member17-Nov-14 05:31 PM
by PerroneFord
8121 ---
A general, generic topic I got published this week! Why it is a surprise. (Long...
Before we get into this, let me explain why I shot and for whom. I am an alum of a smal
John Cerra Silver Member17-Nov-14 03:03 AM
by John Cerra
8158 ---
This is a hot, active topic! FSU Football and women's hoops
Nothing special today. Just sharing a few random photos. 1. http://www.ptfphotoa rch
PerroneFord Silver Member16-Nov-14 06:20 PM
by mkmull77
22267 ---
A general, generic topic Vintage Baseball AKA really OLD Guys!
A buddy of mine mentioned on a phone call that he was playing in a baseball game today. B
Dgastrong Gold Member16-Nov-14 03:03 PM
by Dgastrong
570 ---
A general, generic topic Vikings conclude very successful volleyball regular sea...
Last Thursday night the local Pleasant Valley High Vikings volleyball team hosted the Foot
Bob32 Silver Member14-Nov-14 05:51 AM
by Bob32
6115 ---
A general, generic topic More Div III Field Hockey
Made it up to my daughter's school last weekend for the first time to see their final home
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 11-Nov-14 05:46 AM
by Aqualung
697 ---
A general, generic topic MN Playoff Football Part 2
Snowing here like crazy.....so I had some extra time to post today. D4/ handheld/ 70-200
PSAGuy Silver Member10-Nov-14 07:17 PM
by PSAGuy
487 ---
A general, generic topic CT HS Football: Watertown @ St. Paul Catholic
Lately I haven't shot any close games, which is too bad. I like close games! Yesterday
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 10-Nov-14 03:35 PM
by jbloom
482 ---