Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Sports
IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic July Contest – “Patriotism and Pageantry”
This month’s challenge is “Patriotism and Pageantry” Let’s see how we celebr
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 21-Jul-14 10:40 PM
by John Cerra
4151 ---
Pinned topic Vote now: June Contest – A Defining Moment
Please vote now for your favorite images! Our members are at the center of all of our mo
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 01-Jul-14 03:32 PM
by dm1dave
1184 ---
Pinned topic Welcome/Pertinent Information
Welcome to the Sports Forum (as of April 14, 2010) Rules [/font
rmigliaccio Administrator 03-Mar-14 10:38 PM
by mkmull77
02284 ---
A general, generic topic Fly Fishing at Dusk
Hope this is the right forum! http://www .nikonians.org/dcfp/ user_files/281989.jp g Th
M_Jackson Silver Member 23-Jul-14 10:43 PM
by reuben
9114 ---
A general, generic topic High jump
She's a waif - short, thin, and deadly fast. When she runs she seems to float, even uphil
reuben Moderator Landscape and Sports in depth expertise Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources 22-Jul-14 10:23 AM
by reuben
17223 ---
A general, generic topic Radical-pix.com
Anyone ever hear of, or get invites from, radical-pix.com. Sports stock photo place, se
Ferguson Silver Member 21-Jul-14 03:27 PM
by Ferguson
372 ---
A general, generic topic Peter Read Miller Workshop
Has anyone attended one of Peter Read Miller's workshops? If so, what were your thoughts?
Bob Chadwick Silver Member 21-Jul-14 02:23 PM
by Bob Chadwick
463 ---
A general, generic topic Future Headache
Caught this bronc rider just as he was about to hit the ground. Given the condition of his
rbsandor Gold Member 21-Jul-14 01:32 PM
by Aqualung
10165 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Amateur Sports Photography
My main focus is portrait photography but I'm also starting to branch out into sports phot
kfanninphotog 16-Jul-14 07:36 PM
by kfanninphotog
60567 ---
A general, generic topic Seek input on lens and body upgrade
I'm considering a body and lens upgrade and would like your input. I currently have a D
lapzan Silver Member 16-Jul-14 04:40 AM
by lapzan
11130 ---
A general, generic topic Used D3s or new D810? As D700 complement / replacement
I’m hoping that someone with experience with the D3s and D800 cameras (with the new D810 s
zorax2 Silver Member 14-Jul-14 08:33 PM
by reynja
19357 ---
A general, generic topic Question
I looked for rules about posting pictures of professional sports and could not find anythi
brobones Gold Member 14-Jul-14 07:20 PM
by pqtrths
370 ---
A general, generic topic Bull Riders
Here are some shots of the bull riders at a small town rodeo. Only one rider made it to th
rbsandor Gold Member 14-Jul-14 01:24 PM
by jtmcg
14228 ---
A topic tagged as having a question File Size Restriction
I'm shooting a Triathlon tomorrow as part of the team photographing the event to sell phot
shipsupt Gold Member 13-Jul-14 05:58 PM
by Charlie M
396 ---
A general, generic topic Balls on bats
A few weeks ago we had a lively exchange about catching the baseball on the bat, with some
ajdooley Silver Member 10-Jul-14 03:09 AM
by dwiggins
3146 ---
A general, generic topic Barrel Racers
Here are a few shots from the Pagosa Springs, CO Red Ryder Rodeo. These are sooc with no p
rbsandor Gold Member 07-Jul-14 08:41 PM
by rbsandor
262 ---
A general, generic topic Ellicottville Rodeo
Yet another small-town rodeo thread. Ha! Ellicottville Rodeo runs all weekend, and we w
Matthew Gregory Silver Member 05-Jul-14 11:55 PM
by reuben
161 ---
A general, generic topic Congratulations to Oilfinder
Congratulations Craig Moseley (Oilfinder) for his winning capture “Lesson Learned “[/i
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 01-Jul-14 04:17 PM
by hithmojr
266 ---
A general, generic topic June Contest – “A Defining Moment”
This month’s challenge is “A Defining Moment” We are looking for images the i
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 26-Jun-14 03:29 PM
by gmth
11267 ---
A general, generic topic Too Quiet - How about some Soccer
It's world cup season, and while I'm a continent away, it's too quiet around here, how a
Ferguson Silver Member 26-Jun-14 12:51 PM
by Aqualung
10118 ---
A general, generic topic Shooting a Baseball game
since I'm not in the media, I obviously can't wander around the field. Jacksonville has a
MarkM10431 Silver Member 25-Jun-14 02:06 PM
by Ferguson
7142 ---
A general, generic topic Used my old Nikon 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G DX for rugby 1st t...
I've never shot sports with my Nikon 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G ED IF AF-S DX. Last week we held o
bellnier Silver Member 24-Jun-14 03:49 PM
by bellnier
498 ---
A general, generic topic Nikon AF-S 80-400 for Sports?
I'm considering purchasing the updated Nikon 80-400 to use for field sports, where the rea
bobgarv Silver Member 20-Jun-14 06:58 PM
by bellnier
5215 ---
A general, generic topic County and State HS Baseball Action
A few of the favorites from local HS team action. The first is a call the catcher didn't
zanz34 Silver Member 12-Jun-14 07:01 PM
by brobones
3146 ---
A general, generic topic Congratulations Ccasey924
Congratulations to Chris Casey (Ccasey924) for his winning capture “Train“ in the
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 11-Jun-14 07:21 PM
by MEMcD
6126 ---
A general, generic topic Code Replacements - Autohotkey
Disclosure: Windows Only I've been jealous of Photo Mechanics code replacement for a wh
Ferguson Silver Member 11-Jun-14 05:13 PM
by Aqualung
148 ---
A topic tagged as a poll/survey Vote Now - May Contest – “Coach/Athlete interaction”
Please vote now for your favorite images! Our members are at the center of all of our mont
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 05-Jun-14 06:13 PM
by dm1dave
1259 ---
This is a hot, active topic! The D800 is not a sports camera...
From the moment I said here and elsewhere that I was going to purchase a D800 as a sports/
PerroneFord Silver Member 05-Jun-14 02:17 AM
by PerroneFord
371112 ---
A topic tagged as in need of help Bicycling Shoot
Just completed a charitable 2-day 135 mile bicycle event. I shot with my very recently ac
ssidoruk Silver Member 04-Jun-14 12:30 AM
by reuben
7187 ---
A general, generic topic HS Girls LAX - Quarter Final
Well, my daughter's LAX team is 'one and done'...they faced the team they beat handily the
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 03-Jun-14 01:13 PM
by Aqualung
5115 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.