Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Sports
IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Df for sports
I fully understand that the Df was not at all intended for sports. But I was curious if a
krpowers316 Silver Member 22-Feb-14 09:25 AM
by krpowers316
4185 ---
A general, generic topic Basketball: Pleasant Valley High loses to Oroville High...
For the home team Vikings players #4 and #1 scored 18 points and 14 points, respectively.
Bob32 Silver Member 22-Feb-14 07:35 AM
by Bob32
9159 ---
A general, generic topic HS Boys Hoops
Last game of the season for our HS boys...losing season = no post season play. 1. http
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 21-Feb-14 12:36 PM
by Aqualung
258 ---
A general, generic topic HS Girls Hoops
Some girls hoops from last week... 1. http: //www.wraight.com/ca fe/sports/BB/2014-02 -11
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 21-Feb-14 12:35 PM
by Aqualung
6113 ---
A general, generic topic How about some ladies golf?
Here's a few photos from a golf tournament I shot this weekend: 1. ht tp://perronefor
PerroneFord Silver Member 21-Feb-14 11:37 AM
by mnbuilder49
7153 ---
A general, generic topic Getty at the Olympics
http://feedly.com/k/ 1m1DoJA
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 21-Feb-14 10:51 AM
by rickdayton
4156 ---
A general, generic topic Novice with D90
Trying to take pictures of my grand daughter playing basketball. If I shoot less than 3200
farwest Silver Member 21-Feb-14 10:48 AM
by rickdayton
13235 ---
A general, generic topic Flipping the script
Wethersfield lost at East Catholic a couple of weeks ago, but last night they played them
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 21-Feb-14 10:32 AM
by rickdayton
584 ---
A general, generic topic Solutions.....
First off, thank you everyone for chiming in on my previous post (Frustrated with my D600)
cebert Silver Member 20-Feb-14 03:46 AM
by PerroneFord
8193 ---
A general, generic topic Basketball from girls JHS game - comments welcome
http://www.nikonia ns.org/dcfp/user_fil es/271742.jpg
lapzan Silver Member 18-Feb-14 03:13 PM
by lapzan
6125 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Frustrated with results from my D600...
Ok, I'm having some general sharpness issues with my D600's. I get some good ones and som
cebert Silver Member 17-Feb-14 01:32 PM
by Ferguson
83963 ---
A general, generic topic Wounded Warrior Softball
During a big sports weekend at FGCU, the Wounded Warriors' softball team came to town.
Ferguson Silver Member 11-Feb-14 12:01 PM
by Aqualung
4108 ---
A general, generic topic Anyone in Sochi covering the games?
I received tickets and free hotel room but ended up needing to stay home for an import wor
km6xz Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Portraits and Urban Photography 10-Feb-14 01:48 PM
by Bob Chadwick
6215 ---
A general, generic topic A Few Football photos... (image heavy)
Florida State has had a nice football season. I thought I'd post a few of my fave footbal
PerroneFord Silver Member 10-Feb-14 01:30 AM
by PerroneFord
19252 ---
A general, generic topic Basketball: Butte College wins 10th straight game
On January 29 Butte College defeated College of the Siskiyous 77-69 for their 10th consecu
Bob32 Silver Member 09-Feb-14 06:12 PM
by reuben
896 ---
A general, generic topic Basketball with my new D610
I got a D610 just before Christmas and have been shooting the local high school basketball
rhagen Silver Member 07-Feb-14 09:34 PM
by John Cerra
13187 ---
A general, generic topic MD high school hoops
The assignment was to shoot Severna Park, with a few South River thrown in if possible. T
reuben Moderator Landscape and Sports in depth expertise Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources 06-Feb-14 09:54 PM
by rhagen
11159 ---
A general, generic topic High School Basketball - First try without flash
Here are some pictures I got from my first attempt without using flash on camera. We were
mjsetts88 Silver Member 04-Feb-14 02:18 PM
by Aqualung
3118 ---
A general, generic topic HS Girls Hockey
Shot a girls game the other night, they were on rink 'B', which is where I think old plexi
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 03-Feb-14 09:46 PM
by reuben
382 ---
A general, generic topic Congratulations to rjjj629
Please join me in congratulating Richard for his winning image in the December contest “Co
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape 03-Feb-14 03:07 PM
by PerroneFord
9152 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Finalists: January 2013 - “The Eyes Have It”
Images from our January contest [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=show_topic&f
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape 03-Feb-14 12:16 AM
by dm1dave
1300 ---
A general, generic topic Flourescent Lighting and AF problems on the D600
So on Saturday I follow the RC team to a game at the Newark Vocational High School. Pleas
John Cerra Silver Member 02-Feb-14 05:09 PM
by John Cerra
4102 ---
A general, generic topic A few from yesterday...
Had a double dip yesterday of Swimming & Diving and Tennis. Swimming and diving was done
PerroneFord Silver Member 02-Feb-14 01:35 PM
by Aqualung
6111 ---
A general, generic topic Lightroom code replacement
Maybe someone mentioned this during the workflow discussions, but I don't remember it (and
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 01-Feb-14 04:39 PM
by jbloom
3105 ---
A general, generic topic HS Boys Hockey
Boys hockey vs. the arch-rivals, Red lost to white 4-0 earlier in the season, tonight red
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 31-Jan-14 05:01 PM
by Aqualung
375 ---
A general, generic topic Do something new each time - Tennis again
Ok, three days of tennis and how many ways can you shoot "girl hits ball with racket".
Ferguson Silver Member 31-Jan-14 04:30 PM
by patriot1123
3125 ---
A general, generic topic MTB photos
A few more MTB photos from the same race as in my previous post a few weeks ago. As men
henbo Silver Member 30-Jan-14 08:19 PM
by cebert
7166 ---
A general, generic topic HS Boys Hoops
A Sunday night makeup game...home team HS got walloped... 1. h ttp://www.wraight.co m/ca
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 30-Jan-14 03:06 PM
by Aqualung
268 ---
A general, generic topic Strobing the white gym
[I'm losing my mind... I thought I had posted this earlier but I don't see it. I must ha
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 29-Jan-14 09:28 PM
by Bob Chadwick
7180 ---
A general, generic topic HS Girls JV Hoops
Gave JV some time the other night...one of the Moms is a good customer... 1. h ttp://ww
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 28-Jan-14 11:37 PM
by Aqualung
6105 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.