Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Sports
IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Baseball cards in the minor leagues
Was asked to shoot the card shots this year for a local minor league team. I just ass
Ferguson Silver Member 11-Apr-14 12:28 PM049 ---
A general, generic topic Rugby Union photos, St Pats Old Boys Rugby
Used a new combination this week, going to take a little getting used too. Combo 1. D71
SImby Silver Member 10-Apr-14 01:08 AM
by mkmull77
581 ---
A general, generic topic Swimming photography - East Coast Collegiate Swim
Is anyone doing much swim photography? The 2014 East Coast Collegiate Swim & Dive Club
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 09-Apr-14 11:24 PM
by ericbowles
17346 ---
A general, generic topic First Rugby Match of the Season at Local High School
Simsbury High boys vs. Wilbraham-Munson Academy. Got there late and had to leave early but
jtmcg Gold Member 09-Apr-14 08:24 PM
by jtmcg
12124 ---
A general, generic topic Bruce Bennett Celebrates 5000th Hockey Game
5000 hockey games! http://inf ocus.gettyimages.com /post/bruce-bennett- celebrates-his-500
CarpeDiem Silver Member 09-Apr-14 12:37 AM
by Aqualung
142 ---
A general, generic topic HS LAX Season Opener
Finally outside again, shooting some LAX this week. My daughter's HS got started...boys an
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 06-Apr-14 07:26 AM
by JosephK
494 ---
A general, generic topic My Tamron lens that has been refinished
http://www.nikonians .org/dcfp/user_files /273770.jpg Well I am 95 % done with my 15-20
rexd 06-Apr-14 03:48 AM
by rexd
9215 ---
A general, generic topic LAX Scrimmage - Simsbury HS vs Wesminster
The local HS and the local prep school got together for a crosstown scrimmage. They played
jtmcg Gold Member 05-Apr-14 02:55 PM034 ---
A general, generic topic Happy birthday Earl! Earl Campbell vs. the Saints
Yesterday was Earl Campbell's birthday, so I thought this might be fun. I shot this for t
TonyJ Silver Member 04-Apr-14 01:48 AM
by TonyJ
9146 ---
A general, generic topic St Pats Old Boys vs West Harbour Trial Match Rugby
Sharing a few photos from a trial game of rugby union, used a D700 and a D7100. D700 wi
SImby Silver Member 04-Apr-14 01:04 AM
by Aqualung
363 ---
A topic tagged as news Congratulations Dgastrong
Congratulations Dale Armstrong (Dgastrong) for his winning capture “El Tour de Tuscon“
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 03-Apr-14 07:59 PM
by Dgastrong
12136 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Finalists: March 2014 - “The Goal Keeper”
Images from our March contest [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=show_topic&
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 03-Apr-14 06:29 PM
by dm1dave
1311 ---
A general, generic topic How do you time the batter during the game?
I tried shooting a couple of high school softball and baseball games. For the most part, I
gqtuazon Silver Member 02-Apr-14 05:04 AM
by PerroneFord
7182 ---
A general, generic topic D90 to D600-610, D700, D800
I thought I'd post this here because this is the main forum I follow. I'm getting ready to
farwest Silver Member 02-Apr-14 01:43 AM
by Lunastar
9231 ---
A general, generic topic Equestrian Competition
A few shots while watching my granddaughter's cross-bar competition. (the first two are o
gmth Gold Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. 01-Apr-14 10:19 AM
by rickdayton
6144 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member March Contest – “The Goal Keeper”
This month’s challenge is “ The Goal Keeper” This month’s challenge w
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 31-Mar-14 10:26 PM
by mkmull77
35631 ---
A general, generic topic CPIFL Arena football-Salina Bombers vs KS KoyotesI
I photographed the Salina Bombers at the Kansas Koyotes game on 23 March 2014. http://
Charlie M Silver Member 25-Mar-14 06:43 PM
by jbloom
270 ---
A general, generic topic Sigma 120-300/2.8 shots
I made a suggestion in another forum that someone consider a used Sigma 120-300 f/2.8 lens
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 25-Mar-14 06:40 PM
by jbloom
3133 ---
A general, generic topic HS Water Polo
Morning all, I've been reading extensively for the last few weeks, and decided to bre
Roger Turnbough Silver Member 25-Mar-14 12:02 PM
by Roger Turnbough
392 ---
A general, generic topic Sunbelt Conference Championship
Shot the Sunbelt Championship tournament last weekend in New Orleans. NPS graciously loan
mkchang Silver Member 23-Mar-14 02:40 AM
by clickhans
15181 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Finalists: February - “Selective color in competition”
Images from our February contest [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=show_topic&
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 22-Mar-14 10:32 PM
by dm1dave
1233 ---
A general, generic topic Wellington Equestrian Festival
My daughter jumping at the 12 week International festival. She is a new rider and has only
julieo Silver Member 20-Mar-14 05:07 AM
by jrp
378 ---
A general, generic topic Queensland PGA Championships
A bunker recovery from the final round of the QLD PGA Championships last year [imglink:
davidburness 19-Mar-14 08:57 PM
by reuben
166 ---
A general, generic topic Some recent lax
nikon D4, 400 2.8 lightroom 5 1 http://www.nikonians .org/dcfp/user_files /273667.jp
julieo Silver Member 19-Mar-14 05:48 PM
by julieo
6161 ---
A general, generic topic A few thoughts on youth sports...
Well the basketball travel team season is over for my grandson and Coach Dad. The good new
jtmcg Gold Member 19-Mar-14 04:43 PM
by kansaslee
19253 ---
A general, generic topic Advice for being in the celebration moment
Last night I tried something different. Normal ly in the celebration moment, I hold back
Ferguson Silver Member 19-Mar-14 02:15 PM
by Dgastrong
11177 ---
A topic tagged as having a question I see a lot of great sports pictures. In basketball mos...
How many of you get paid to shoot theses games and who buys them. In your opinion who are
rexd 17-Mar-14 08:00 PM
by jbloom
4173 ---
A general, generic topic Afew monnths ago I said I was going to refinish a Tamro...
Well I am sure a lot of you thought I had lost my marbles, but I went ahead anyway. I a
rexd 17-Mar-14 06:21 AM081 ---
A general, generic topic D7100 for Sports? (Cycling)
Has anyone used the D7100 for shooting sports (cycling in particular)? The reason that
Mike in FL Silver Member 14-Mar-14 08:02 AM
by Mike in FL
4131 ---
A general, generic topic It was bound to happen sometime...
So today, I shot the FSU v Syracuse men's basketball game. Earlier in the week, I was ask
PerroneFord Silver Member 13-Mar-14 10:04 PM
by PerroneFord
10315 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.