Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Sports
IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic October Contest – “Concentration”
This month’s challenge is “Concentration” Images showing expressions of th
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 19-Oct-14 12:38 PM
by henbo
23345 ---
Pinned topic Finalists: September Contest – “Agony of Defeat”
Please vote now for your favorite image! Our members are at the center of all of our month
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 02-Oct-14 09:02 PM
by dm1dave
1214 ---
Pinned topic Welcome/Pertinent Information
Welcome to the Sports Forum (as of April 14, 2010) Rules [/font
rmigliaccio Administrator 03-Mar-14 10:38 PM
by mkmull77
02330 ---
A general, generic topic Pep rally advice?
I got an assignment to shoot a pep rally in a couple of days. I've never shot one, and I h
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 20-Oct-14 02:20 AM
by Aerosur
9144 ---
A general, generic topic Back on the pitch...
After a week off due to travel I was able to get out and grab some rugby shots today. Ano
shipsupt Platinum Member 19-Oct-14 10:32 AM
by reuben
8141 ---
A general, generic topic D600 AF help
I been shooting sports for about three full years now, but unfortunately have never even b
Aerosur 18-Oct-14 04:20 PM
by John Cerra
249 ---
A general, generic topic Fall Lacrosse
Lacrosse season is normally a Spring sport, but the local high schools created an unoffici
mstallman Gold Member 18-Oct-14 01:20 AM
by mstallman
362 ---
A general, generic topic Tell me a story...
So it's the middle of the fall season. The leaves are changing colors, there is a hint of
PerroneFord Silver Member 17-Oct-14 08:40 PM
by reuben
9159 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Staging soccer action at sunny close to noon time?
Hello, everyone. I need some help. This Friday I’m doing some volunteering work for my
Vlad_IT Silver Member 17-Oct-14 03:09 AM
by Vlad_IT
393 ---
A general, generic topic Karate Tournament Video -- Blackbelt Grands
I shoot a lot of karate, we are a karate family (including me, a 2nd degree black belt.)
John Cerra Silver Member 16-Oct-14 02:19 AM036 ---
A general, generic topic Div III Field Hockey
As Jon mentioned recently, with my daughter going off to her first year in college, I have
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 15-Oct-14 12:48 PM
by shipsupt
10122 ---
A general, generic topic HS swimming
Perrone [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=show_topic&for um=167&topic_id=5457 9&
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 14-Oct-14 05:03 PM
by jbloom
263 ---
A general, generic topic Volleyball: Feather River College at Butte College (10/...
In this match the Butte College Roadrunners faced the defending conference champion Golden
Bob32 Silver Member 14-Oct-14 04:09 AM
by Bob32
276 ---
A general, generic topic Jet ski Nationals: Photos
1. http://www.nikon ians.org/dcfp/user_f iles/288494.jpg 2 . http://www.nikoni ans.org/dc
bobpilot Silver Member 14-Oct-14 01:51 AM
by bobpilot
9123 ---
A general, generic topic Jet ski Nationals
I have been invited to the JetSki Nationals in Lake Havasu City,AZ by a participant and hi
bobpilot Silver Member 12-Oct-14 04:28 PM
by bobpilot
6135 ---
A general, generic topic First effort at hockey
Shooting hockey is addictive! C&C welcome - thanks! ETA shooting data. ISO 3200 for all
patriot1123 Silver Member 11-Oct-14 07:28 PM
by PSAGuy
11110 ---
A general, generic topic Mine! No, mine!
I envy those of you shooting volleyball at the college level. I shoot a lot of mediocre hi
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 11-Oct-14 07:05 PM
by patriot1123
5142 ---
A general, generic topic Prep School Soccer - Westminster - Deerfield
A nice New England fall day and soccer on grass, plus the school is 5 minutes from my home
jtmcg Gold Member 10-Oct-14 04:05 PM
by jtmcg
252 ---
A general, generic topic How not to shoot a game...
http://petapixel.com /2014/10/05/photogra pher-rushes-onto-fie ld-gets-refs-face-co llege-foot
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 09-Oct-14 01:11 PM
by Bob32
7200 ---
A general, generic topic Volleyball: Red Bluff HS at Pleasant Valley HS (10/7/20...
Anybody comparing the season-to-date record of the home team Vikings (14-4) with that of t
Bob32 Silver Member 09-Oct-14 02:38 AM049 ---
A general, generic topic College volleyball: Chico State defeats Cal State Domin...
It wasn’t much of a contest as the Chico State Wildcats (white jerseys) handed Cal State D
Bob32 Silver Member 09-Oct-14 02:14 AM
by Bob32
293 ---
A general, generic topic Shooting HS Football at night for first time, suggestio...
I'll be shooting under the lights (such that they are). I'll have a 200mm f2.0 and 70-200m
lapzan Silver Member 08-Oct-14 06:32 PM
by PerroneFord
783 ---
A general, generic topic Volleyball: Cal State L.A. at Chico State (10/4/2014)
The Cal State L.A. Golden Eagles came into Chico looking good. As of October 1 they stood
Bob32 Silver Member 08-Oct-14 05:37 PM
by Bob32
483 ---
A general, generic topic Girls Soccer - Simsbury vs. Newington
Went to ANPAT last week. Great time in spite of the weather Mon. thru Wed. Thought I'd tak
jtmcg Gold Member 08-Oct-14 01:39 PM
by jtmcg
10103 ---
A general, generic topic HS Field Hockey
Since Chris' (Aqualung) girls graduated HS, we don't see as mich grwat field hockey here i
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 08-Oct-14 07:58 AM
by jbloom
879 ---
A general, generic topic Congratulations to reynja
Please join me in congratulating James Reynolds (reynja) for his winning image in the Au
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 05-Oct-14 09:27 PM
by reuben
8131 ---
A general, generic topic Volleyball under LED's
Is anyone shooting under LED's? I was very surprised this evening when I went for my
Ferguson Silver Member 04-Oct-14 04:20 PM
by Ferguson
13228 ---
A general, generic topic Volleyball, FGCU over UNF 3-2
Looks like everyone is doing volleyball. Here's one more game from me. Soccer tomorrow n
Ferguson Silver Member 04-Oct-14 03:33 PM
by Ferguson
10101 ---
A general, generic topic Girl’s H.S. volleyball - Chico, CA - Vikings defeat Hor...
It’s been ten months since I shot my last volleyball game, and it was apparent that I was
Bob32 Silver Member 03-Oct-14 07:35 AM
by Bob32
8143 ---
A general, generic topic HS girls volleyball
We've seen some great college women's volleyball in the forum recently. I thought I'd toss
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 01-Oct-14 11:22 PM
by reuben
14170 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.