nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Sports
IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViews
A general, generic topic Overdosing on basketball!
During the 9-day period ending December 12 I attended three high school basketball tournam
Bob32 Silver Member20-Dec-14 06:42 AM
by Bob32
A general, generic topic Third Grade Basketball
It's mainly an instructional session. No score is kept, everybody gets equal time, no trav
jtmcg Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 19-Dec-14 06:28 PM
by jtmcg
A general, generic topic Hey, I recognize that poster!
It was great to see some of my shots featured on promotional posters at the clubhouse. Th
shipsupt Platinum Member Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 17-Dec-14 05:02 PM
by bellnier
A general, generic topic Basketball: River Valley High School at Pleasant Valley...
Since last Thursday I have photographed eight basketball games and am anticipating shootin
Bob32 Silver Member12-Dec-14 10:42 AM
by Bob32
A general, generic topic Willy Rooster being retrieved. (Upland hunting)
Late season pheasant hunting is one of my favorite things to do with my Dad. He is 80 now
brobones Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 11-Dec-14 08:41 PM
by Jill Miller
A general, generic topic D7100 vs D610
I currently shoot with a D7100, almost exclusively ultimate frisbee, 60% outdoor/40% indoo
ultinikon Gold Member11-Dec-14 05:26 PM079
A general, generic topic Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 for HS bball
For high-school basketball I use my D300 and a Sigma 50mm F1.4, usually stopped down to ab
NRVVA Gold Member11-Dec-14 03:56 PM
by NRVVA
A general, generic topic Playoff HS football
Wethersfield had an undefeated (11-0) regular season -- 18 wins in a row going back to las
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 10-Dec-14 07:01 PM
by jbloom
This is a hot, active topic! The Hazards of Our Profession (or hobby)
As I mentioned in my Thanksgiving Day Football in the Snow post, pic #4 is just before I w
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 09-Dec-14 08:27 PM
by brobones
A general, generic topic Snowy football
I've had a busy week -- four football games in five days. I'm still working on the images
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 05-Dec-14 04:59 AM
by jrp
A general, generic topic Basketball: Lady Roadrunners easily defeat Yuba City 49...
Butte College hosted Yuba City College and picked up their second win of the season. Butte
Bob32 Silver Member04-Dec-14 10:06 PM
by Ferguson
A general, generic topic Twin Titles
A week ago Saturday I decided to go check out the Briar Woods girls volleyball team play i
hithmojr Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 03-Dec-14 05:49 PM
by Bob32
A general, generic topic El Tour de Tucson Bike race
This year the race started off much better than the 3.5-inch drenching the racers took las
Dgastrong Gold Member02-Dec-14 07:07 PM
by Dgastrong
A general, generic topic Thanksgiving Day Football in the Snow
Shot my only football game of the season on Thanksgiving Day; like Jon's game it had only
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 02-Dec-14 02:55 PM
by Aqualung
A general, generic topic Basketball: Roadrunners outslug Slugs (11/18/2014)
Last week the defending conference champion Butte College men’s basketball team played the
Bob32 Silver Member02-Dec-14 02:28 PM
by Bob32
A topic tagged as news Congratulations to GBaylon
Please join me in congratulating Godofredo Baylon (GBaylon) for his winning image in the
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 02-Dec-14 02:14 PM
by hithmojr
This topic has been locked by a team member Finalists: November Contest – “Sportrait”
Please vote now for your favorite image! Our members are at the center of all of our month
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 02-Dec-14 01:42 AM
by dm1dave
A general, generic topic Thanksgiving Day Rivalry
A few shots from the annual Pinelands/Barnegat Thanksgiving Day Rivalry game. Game was pl
zanz34 Silver Member01-Dec-14 11:31 PM
by reuben
A general, generic topic Volleyball: Roadrunners win first playoff game (11/25/2...
With a 21-7 season record the Butte College Roadrunners faced the Porterville College Pira
Bob32 Silver Member28-Nov-14 09:52 PM093
A general, generic topic Did you see "the catch" in the Sunday night Giants-Cowb...
Then you will probably enjoy this article: http://w ww.nj.com/giants/ind ex.ssf/2014/11/h
John Cerra Silver Member27-Nov-14 11:47 AM
by JonK
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member November Contest – “Sportrait”
November Contest – “Sportrait” For November let’s try for something different – Th
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 26-Nov-14 08:41 PM
by Dgastrong
A general, generic topic Crew
My daughter has parked her lacrosse stick in the closet and has taken up rowing! What a gr
julieo 26-Nov-14 12:22 PM
by ctadin
A general, generic topic Kiss your sister
The last gallery of the three championship games I shot on Saturday (two FH, one volleybal
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 26-Nov-14 02:29 AM
by ajdooley
A general, generic topic Dark and rusty!
It was good to be back on the pitch after a few weeks off. Well except that I was really
shipsupt Platinum Member Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 24-Nov-14 12:30 PM
by shipsupt
A general, generic topic Afternoon HS football
A rare weekday afternoon game, Platt Tech (white) vs Prince Tech (purple). Those purple un
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 22-Nov-14 11:07 PM
by jbloom
A general, generic topic First basketball shoot of the season - Oroville, CA (11...
On Saturday night I shot my first basketball game since last February. Like Ferguson indic
Bob32 Silver Member20-Nov-14 10:49 AM
by Bob Chadwick
A general, generic topic Washington vs Georgia State 42-14
D810, 50mm f/1.4, 1/1250, f5.6, Iso400 D700, 24mm f/1.4, 1/1000, f5.6,
jxv777 Silver Member19-Nov-14 07:55 PM
by jxv777
A general, generic topic CT Girls VB Class L Final
A great game! RHAM (yellow) vs Farmington (maroon). These two teams are in the same confer
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 19-Nov-14 06:26 PM
by Ineluki
A general, generic topic CT Class S FH final
I shot two of the CT state high school field hockey finals last Saturday, a sunny but chil
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 19-Nov-14 07:35 AM
by jbloom
A general, generic topic Mass. Div 1 Field Hockey State Final
Shot the Massachusetts Division 1 field hockey state final this weekend...cold day in the
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 18-Nov-14 02:11 PM
by Aqualung