Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Sports
IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Rugby Season Opener
The boys started their season by getting absolutely hammered. Since I'm shooting for the
shipsupt Platinum Member10-Sep-14 04:50 PM
by Aqualung
385 ---
A general, generic topic Cycle shots from Triathlon
I shot the cycle portion of a Triathlon this past Sunday. D4, 24-70 F/2.8 @ 70mm, ISO
shipsupt Platinum Member10-Sep-14 04:48 PM
by Aqualung
6116 ---
A general, generic topic San Jose State at Auburn
Here's a link to my shots from last Sat: http://www.g ettyimages.com/Searc h/Search.aspx?
mkchang Silver Member09-Sep-14 06:23 PM057 ---
A general, generic topic First Soccer Shots of Season
Here are some recent soccer shots. Comments welcome. http://w ww.nikonians.org/dcf p/user
lapzan Silver Member09-Sep-14 12:39 PM
by shipsupt
379 ---
A general, generic topic High School Soccer Scrimmage
Preseason scrimmage between Simsbury HS and Xavier HS. Simsbury's turf field is being reno
jtmcg Gold Member08-Sep-14 08:28 PM
by reuben
8165 ---
A topic tagged as news Congratulations to gmth
Please join me in congratulating Glenn Thompson (gmth) for his winning image in the July c
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 08-Sep-14 12:02 AM
by MEMcD
398 ---
A general, generic topic Selling Photo,s
Wondering if any of you sell pictures that you take at sporting events and how you do it.
farwest Silver Member04-Sep-14 08:55 PM
by bellnier
14291 ---
A general, generic topic Tips for shooting a high school American Football game ...
Hey guys, I'm getting to shoot my first game of American Football right here in Ireland
oneshotBeary 03-Sep-14 04:57 PM
by PSAGuy
4149 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Finalists: August Contest – Speed
Please vote now for your favorite image! Our members are at the center of all of our month
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 01-Sep-14 09:03 PM
by dm1dave
1352 ---
This is a hot, active topic! August Contest – “Speed”
August Contest – “Speed” This month’s challenge is “Speed” In many sports,
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 31-Aug-14 09:50 PM
by mklass
22524 ---
A general, generic topic I'll take the sidelines, thank you!
Wow! Today was a bit of a "thrill"! Not for all good reasons... I'm the new photograp
shipsupt Platinum Member27-Aug-14 09:34 PM
by shipsupt
7199 ---
A general, generic topic Whitewater shoot....
I went up to the Ocoee River this morning with a friend to shoot rafters and kayakers goin
billg71 Gold Member27-Aug-14 03:01 PM
by reynja
5173 ---
A general, generic topic FGCU Soccer
Shot some soccer today, almost died in the heat (1pm game, no breeze, little cloud)...
Ferguson Silver Member27-Aug-14 02:56 PM
by reynja
11145 ---
A general, generic topic Looking for CC
I bought a D4s for high school sports & wildlife photography I also bought a 200-400 VRII
doubleo Silver Member26-Aug-14 11:48 PM
by JonK
6167 ---
A general, generic topic Friendly Preseason Rugby
I'm excited that I've found a spot as a club photographer. They had a friendly under the
shipsupt Platinum Member26-Aug-14 12:34 AM
by shipsupt
790 ---
A general, generic topic FSU Opens its 2014 campaign
So it's opening weekend for sports at Florida State. 2 Soccer games this weekend and 1 vo
PerroneFord Silver Member25-Aug-14 01:31 PM
by shipsupt
5152 ---
A general, generic topic FSU Soccer v Minnesota
It was a hot one today! Highs hit 99 degrees with a heat index of 106. The girls from Mi
PerroneFord Silver Member25-Aug-14 03:51 AM
by PSAGuy
1117 ---
A general, generic topic A great story
Here is a story about an incident that most American sports fans are at least aware of. It
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 24-Aug-14 12:45 AM
by jrp
2120 ---
A general, generic topic Round Rock Express Baseball Photos
The recent post about Baseball being frustrating to shoot is pretty spot-on! I don't find
reynja Silver Member21-Aug-14 11:31 AM
by rickdayton
8170 ---
A general, generic topic Hydroplanes - I am suitably humbled
First, and probably last, time shooting very, very fast boats far away, on a hazy day. D71
bellnier Silver Member18-Aug-14 02:38 PM
by bellnier
9202 ---
A general, generic topic Fly Fishing at Dusk
Hope this is the right forum! http://www .nikonians.org/dcfp/ user_files/281989.jp g Th
M_Jackson Silver Member18-Aug-14 12:38 AM
by M_Jackson
16307 ---
A general, generic topic Sports Team Photographers
I am the team photographer for a local High School and Junior High. My favorite lens when
Mr_Vic Silver Member15-Aug-14 11:49 PM
by jcsocalphoto
6194 ---
A general, generic topic High School Soccer
High School Bluegrass games took place in Kentucky this past weekend. Basically if you wa
mjsetts88 11-Aug-14 09:34 PM
by bellnier
7253 ---
A general, generic topic MLL Lacrosse Launch vs Boston
Had the opportunity to shoot some pro lax down south a couple of weeks ago. Launch overtoo
julieo Silver Member09-Aug-14 04:44 PM
by shipsupt
282 ---
A general, generic topic A little Canadian rugby...
I'm trying to get used to my new D7100. Lens is Nikon 80-200D. My secondary objective was
bellnier Silver Member06-Aug-14 04:03 PM
by bellnier
10226 ---
A general, generic topic Baseball is a frustrating game!
A tale of two photos... I got one of those photos in baseball that look really good.
Ferguson Silver Member06-Aug-14 01:00 AM
by jcsocalphoto
12233 ---
A general, generic topic Football lens
I currently have a 70-200mm 2.8, 70-300mm 4.5-5.6 for high school football. I have access
farwest Silver Member05-Aug-14 11:15 PM
by RudyH
16290 ---
A general, generic topic Replace 80-200 2.8D with 70-200 f/4? Opinions please!
The vast majority of my outdoor sports outings are during the day. I went from a D300 and
bellnier Silver Member05-Aug-14 10:49 PM
by SImby
14273 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Deleting in camera during a shoot?
I have read several articles over the years recommending not deleting images in camera but
ripchen Gold Member05-Aug-14 02:37 PM
by Ineluki
13213 ---
A general, generic topic Congratulations to rbsandor
Please join me in congratulating Richard Sandor (rbsandor) for his winning image in the
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 05-Aug-14 11:18 AM
by rickdayton
498 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.