Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public)
IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic July Contest - Urban Landscape
The contest for July, picked by the winner of the Trekking Contest louis aka Louis Blair,
cchoc Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, most notably in Landscape Photography 29-Jul-14 04:51 PM
by frantoia
481376 ---
Pinned topic ANPAT 14th - Rocky Mountains National Park
Wildlife and Landscape. Lakes, mountains, elk in rut and more are awaiting for us at the [
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 24-Jul-14 06:51 AM
by jrp
2106 ---
Pinned topic Cast Your Vote - June Contest Sidelit Images w/o Sun in...
Please vote now for your favorite images! Our members are at the center of all of our mont
cchoc Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, most notably in Landscape Photography 01-Jul-14 01:17 PM
by cchoc
1558 ---
Pinned topic Image Posting Guidleines: Please Read
Below are a few image posting guidelines for the landscape forum as well the monthly conte
Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography 03-Jun-13 12:39 AM
by dm1dave
13240 ---
A general, generic topic South Dakota Badlands National Park
Last month I spent a day at Badlands National Park. Here are a couple of photos from the d
glo Silver Member 29-Jul-14 05:17 PM
by PSAGuy
5108 ---
A general, generic topic LED Flashlight
In the August 2014 issue of Popular Photography there is an article about nighttime landsc
Inversionista Silver Member 29-Jul-14 04:56 PM
by Whitecrown
5111 ---
A topic tagged as in need of help Recommendation for Antelope Canyon/other slot tour - re...
I'm going out to the Antelope Canyon area in a few weeks and looking for recommendations f
davideshay 29-Jul-14 12:00 AM
by johnmoreland
6137 ---
A general, generic topic Wasatch Mountain Wildflowers
They just never disappoint! Cheer s! Claudia http://www.ni konians.org/dc
cogrady Silver Member 28-Jul-14 08:58 PM
by cogrady
12155 ---
A general, generic topic Sunset at Montana de Oro State Park, California
Montana de Oro State Park in California. Five images, +4, +2 & -2, -4 around 1/5 sec, f/11
laddad Gold Member 28-Jul-14 07:46 PM
by Whitecrown
5125 ---
A general, generic topic night beachscapes
MarkM10431 Silver Member 28-Jul-14 06:49 PM
by Cavy2
6120 ---
A general, generic topic Golden Sunset
After several days of clear days we finally had some variety in the skies last night. The
jimray Silver Member 28-Jul-14 06:42 PM
by jdroach
6192 ---
A general, generic topic Beautiful weather
We have luxuriated in cool weather this week in SW Illinois, near St. Louis. Normal July
ajdooley Silver Member 27-Jul-14 11:41 PM
by tekneektom
11239 ---
A general, generic topic maritime provinces
My wife and I will be in Nova Scotia and PEI from September 5-20. We are planning on 8 da
johnmoreland Silver Member 27-Jul-14 07:04 PM
by johnmoreland
4106 ---
A general, generic topic Super Moon
When taking a photo of a full moon rising, does it make a difference if you are standing o
Childsplay904 Silver Member 27-Jul-14 03:23 PM046 ---
A general, generic topic Small Valley in Iceland
The following series of photos were all shot in a small valley in Iceland which is seen fr
jtmcg Gold Member 26-Jul-14 05:16 PM
by jtmcg
20311 ---
A general, generic topic Mono Lake, reprocessed images
I'm freshening up my website and I want to use one of the two images below. I am wonderin
cogrady Silver Member 26-Jul-14 02:21 PM
by cogrady
12182 ---
A general, generic topic Death Valley: Ibex Dunes
Been busy with airplane pictures for a while, but now I'm back to landscapes. This shot by
Wingman Silver Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. 26-Jul-14 01:47 PM
by professorune
8142 ---
A general, generic topic Grand Tetons
Here are three shots from my trip to GTNP during the middle of June. At the time I was the
glo Silver Member 26-Jul-14 11:49 AM
by mnbuilder49
10305 ---
A general, generic topic Conneaut Township Park - Lake Erie
http://www.nikonians .org/dcfp/user_files /281781.jpg D800, 24-70mm f2.8 @ 24mm, 1/640, f
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography 25-Jul-14 01:49 PM
by professorune
4142 ---
A general, generic topic Copalis Rock
On the Washington coast. D7100, Sigma 18-200 f/3.5-5.6 C, ISO 100, f/8, 1/200 5 shot
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 21-Jul-14 05:00 AM
by Cavy2
4159 ---
A general, generic topic On a Island
the more I look at this picture - the more I like it. Just want to be there... period. D7
Vlad_IT Silver Member 20-Jul-14 01:32 AM
by JonK
4186 ---
A general, generic topic Bracketing
Not sure where this would go but since I am going to take a couple more landscape shots I
aspenextreme Silver Member 19-Jul-14 02:17 PM
by aspenextreme
10226 ---
A general, generic topic Beach Weather
I went to the beach hoping to capture some lightning. no luck there but I captured this sh
MarkM10431 Silver Member 18-Jul-14 01:48 PM
by professorune
4156 ---
A general, generic topic Shaped by the Wind
In a recent trip to the Washington Coast, there was an interesting group of windswept tree
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 17-Jul-14 11:40 PM
by mklass
3134 ---
A general, generic topic Quinault River - 2 treatments
Here are 2 different treatments of a shot I took along the Quinault River in Olympic Natio
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 17-Jul-14 11:35 PM
by mklass
18192 ---
A general, generic topic Beginner Landscape
I would like to learn how to take landscape photos. Would y'all please recommend some book
Lee Anne Gold Member 17-Jul-14 09:54 PM
by DaynLarz
9211 ---
A general, generic topic Wireless Shutter Release
Hi everyone, I have just recently purchased a 10 stop ND filter and would like to photo
Lee Anne Gold Member 17-Jul-14 06:20 PM
by Lee Anne
586 ---
A general, generic topic Iceland Landscapes
Posted some birds from my Iceland trip over on the Wildlife forum, but most of the trip ph
jtmcg Gold Member 17-Jul-14 12:08 AM
by jtmcg
10189 ---
A general, generic topic Color or B&W
Dunno which works best for this shot. Probably both. I like the low contrast of the color
etnw Silver Member 16-Jul-14 11:49 AM
by agitater
5142 ---
A general, generic topic My Photo Buddy
This is my friend, she is also a member here , the reason I'm posting this is its one of m
Timeshifte Gold Member 15-Jul-14 08:48 PM
by Timeshifte
10277 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.