Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public)
IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic October Contest - Road Trip!
The theme for this month's contest, chosen by russg (aka Russ Glindmeier) is Road Trip!
cchoc Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, most notably in Landscape Photography 30-Oct-14 08:03 PM
by geneluck
861346 ---
Pinned topic Cast your vote - September contest Watery Landscapes
Please vote now for your favorite images! Our members are at the center of all of our mont
cchoc Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, most notably in Landscape Photography 01-Oct-14 06:24 PM
by cchoc
1556 ---
Pinned topic Image Posting Guidleines: Please Read
Below are a few image posting guidelines for the landscape forum as well the monthly conte
Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography 24-Sep-14 07:08 AM
by jrp
13611 ---
A general, generic topic Moonlit Willunga Revisited
I did a few from this setting about a year ago. It is very rare to find the tide receding,
NRandall Silver Member 31-Oct-14 04:18 AM015 ---
A general, generic topic Fog and Rain
D7000 AF-S Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm @300mm f/5.6 1/200 ISO 800
cosmicfires Silver Member 31-Oct-14 02:52 AM027 ---
A general, generic topic Nort Rim - Grand Canyon
This is another photo from my recent trip to Utah and Arizona. Just a typical shot from o
glo Silver Member 31-Oct-14 01:35 AM
by tekneektom
13184 ---
This is a hot, active topic! HDR Advise
Hey everyone, Its been a while since i was active here! I recently had a trip to Yos
Leighgregory Silver Member 30-Oct-14 08:39 PM
by PBlais
24289 ---
A general, generic topic Fall Colors in the Cleveland Metro Parks
Taken yesterday morning in the Cleveland Metro Parks South Chagrin Reservation. Sun was ju
spjak Silver Member 30-Oct-14 08:20 PM
by spjak
13129 ---
A general, generic topic Twin Peaks
When I opened the shadows here a whole new view came into play- the trees Thought that th
massulo Gold Member 30-Oct-14 07:56 PM
by massulo
482 ---
A general, generic topic Center Stage
Should I remove the centered tree at the bottom of the frame D610 F11 1/ 500 iso 400 N
massulo Gold Member 30-Oct-14 07:05 PM
by Asgard
9122 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Chasing the Light Along the Wisconsin River
Nikon D800, 24-85mm at 24mm, ISO 200, 1/30s, f/22 http://www.n ikonians.org/dcfp/us er_fi
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. 30-Oct-14 01:47 PM
by jdroach
28259 ---
A general, generic topic Shuswap Lake Provincial Park, Scotch Creek, BC
Three images from Shuswap Lake Provincial Park near Scotch Creek village in BC. Comme
CaptainYooh Platinum Member 30-Oct-14 04:31 AM
by CaptainYooh
4119 ---
A general, generic topic There is no doubt...
...that winter is coming to British Columbia. I did this on a morning walk today. This is
Wingman Silver Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. 30-Oct-14 01:15 AM
by Wingman
11185 ---
A general, generic topic Bushveld at dusk
To the North-east of South Africa is a semi-tropical region. Characteristic of the area
AartPapaya Silver Member 29-Oct-14 05:38 PM
by AartPapaya
8128 ---
A general, generic topic Iceland: Cloud reflections, Fjallsarlon lagoon
Another from this summer's Iceland workshop... Fjall sarlon is an iceberg lagoon at the
DaveSoderlund Silver Member 29-Oct-14 02:30 PM
by jtmcg
5106 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Bear Lake @ RNMP
On our first morning out during ANPAT-14 we found ourselves on the shores of Bear Lake in
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 28-Oct-14 09:38 PM
by dm1dave
36508 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Sprague Lake - Monday at ANPAT
This was our van's first stop in this year's ANPAT, sunrise at Sprague Lake. D810, 24-
jtmcg Gold Member 28-Oct-14 02:05 PM
by jtmcg
27287 ---
A general, generic topic Fall colours
Autumn leaves at Batsford Arboretum in the Cotswolds, England. http://www.nikon ians.or
shaunnelson Silver Member 27-Oct-14 11:12 PM
by NRandall
12202 ---
A topic tagged as in need of help Port Wlllunga Storm at Sunset
We had quite a show last night.- this was the final frame before cutting and running for t
NRandall Silver Member 27-Oct-14 08:24 PM
by NRandall
16174 ---
A general, generic topic Boston Harbor at Night
On a recent work trip to Boston I spent some time getting some images. My local camera cl
cogrady Silver Member 27-Oct-14 08:01 PM
by cogrady
15190 ---
A general, generic topic Autumn in the Rain
While standing in a picnic shelter waiting for the poring rain to stop so I could go down
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. 27-Oct-14 05:32 PM
by jdroach
294 ---
A general, generic topic First Light at Moraine Park (2) - ANPAT 14
Immediately after [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=show_topic&for um=162&topic
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 27-Oct-14 05:19 PM
by jrp
11169 ---
A general, generic topic Death Valley: More Eureka Valley flowers
Here is another shot of the great once in a lifetime bloom up in the North end of Death Va
Wingman Silver Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. 27-Oct-14 05:33 AM
by Wingman
15237 ---
A general, generic topic Solar Eclipse Over the Spanish Peaks
I am not really sure how I feel about this image. I shot a quick roll with my Pentax 6x7
orftoden Silver Member 27-Oct-14 03:41 AM054 ---
A general, generic topic Fall Colors on the Mogollon Rim, Arizona
D800E Nikon 24-120 f4 VR @ 30mm f11 1/60 sec ISO 100 http://www.ni konians.org/dcfp/
russg Silver Member 26-Oct-14 11:41 PM
by russg
6108 ---
A general, generic topic Triple Falls - Western North Carolina
This past weekend we visited several NC waterfalls and thought with the fall folliage this
dwr857 Silver Member 26-Oct-14 10:58 PM
by NRandall
14243 ---
A general, generic topic Lot valley dawn
This is Puy l'eveque a medieval wine port on the river Lot in France d7100 & 14-24
Escaladieu Silver Member 26-Oct-14 10:40 PM
by NRandall
15176 ---
A general, generic topic Cumberland Falls Headwaters
These are the waters just before the escarpment that feeds the Cumberland Falls at the Cum
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 26-Oct-14 07:18 PM
by esantos
6132 ---
A general, generic topic Memphis river front in the early morning light
Was out walking in Tom Lee Park and took a bunch of photos since the V1 with the 18.5 f1.8
James23p Moderator Awarded for his wide variety of skills, a true generalist both in film and digital photography 26-Oct-14 05:42 PM
by James23p
7133 ---
This is a hot, active topic! First Light at Moraine Park
Cold and windy, we had to be careful where we stepped as we went down the valley in darkne
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 26-Oct-14 03:31 AM
by jrp
38419 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.