Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public)
IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic April contest - Green
This month’s theme, selected by last month’s winner, DAJolley, is Green. From Dave: "Gr
cchoc Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, most notably in Landscape Photography 24-Apr-14 04:18 AM
by Martin Gonn
1141360 ---
Pinned topic Online Assignments - Check out the April Assignment
Folks, Please check out the [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=show_topic&f
rmigliaccio Administrator 15-Apr-14 03:41 AM
by dm1dave
1164 ---
Pinned topic Finalists - Foreground, mid ground, background
Voting continues until the end of the month
cchoc Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, most notably in Landscape Photography 02-Apr-14 04:32 PM
by cchoc
1554 ---
Pinned topic Image Posting Guidleines: Please Read
Below are a few image posting guidelines for the landscape forum as well the monthly conte
Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography 03-Jun-13 12:39 AM
by dm1dave
13002 ---
A general, generic topic Machu Picchu, April 2014
I have only processed a few images from my 17 day trip to South America. Those limited fe
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. 24-Apr-14 10:16 PM
by RMcC
17183 ---
A general, generic topic Collapsed building (toned down)
As suggested by hans and Jim to tone down, here are the before and after versions.
RMcC Silver Member 24-Apr-14 10:13 PM
by RMcC
228 ---
A general, generic topic Foggy day on the water
The ground is super saturated and the snow is almost gone so it gets pretty foggy over the
RMcC Silver Member 24-Apr-14 09:43 PM
by Asgard
121 ---
A general, generic topic Waiting for Sunset at Monument Valley - II
We kept on moving looking for interesting foregrounds and/or framing rocks for sunset. N
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 24-Apr-14 09:29 PM
by af4nc
7132 ---
A general, generic topic Slot Canyon near Page , Az.
I took this these on a recent visit to Page Arizona, beautiful place. These are from a loc
Timeshifte Gold Member 24-Apr-14 09:28 PM
by af4nc
11282 ---
A general, generic topic Vermillion Cliffs - Another pond
As we climbed up the Vermillion Cliffs we found this other pond: http://www. nikonians.o
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 24-Apr-14 09:27 PM
by af4nc
17277 ---
A general, generic topic More Monument Valley
Here are two different shooting approaches to the valley view spot (Ansel Adams' boulder l
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 24-Apr-14 09:25 PM
by esantos
572 ---
A general, generic topic Golden Light Dew Dads
D800e, 70-200mm 2.8 VR II w/TC-20EIII, 1/500 @ F5.6, ISO 400, Hand-held. http:/ /images.
TonyJ Silver Member 24-Apr-14 03:01 PM
by TonyJ
9134 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Sunrise at Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
Guessing in complete darkness -not wanting to disturb the close-by photographers- I was fo
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 24-Apr-14 10:47 AM
by Marjani
50668 ---
A general, generic topic Death Valley: our work
Our work for the Park Service takes us to some strange places. This is the site of a rathe
Wingman Silver Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. 24-Apr-14 10:44 AM
by Marjani
11240 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Tips for photographing waterfalls?
I'm planning an expedition to a good-sized falls (approx 75 ft) about a 90 min drive from
coolmom42 Silver Member Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission “Share, Learn and Inspire” 24-Apr-14 04:24 AM
by jrp
30458 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Canyon-X
Canyon-X is a small, three enclosed chambers slot canyon in the heart of the Navajo Tribe
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 23-Apr-14 11:23 PM
by jrp
22347 ---
A general, generic topic Collapsed Building
They don't build them like they used to. I like to see these old buildings hang on. Photo
RMcC Silver Member 23-Apr-14 01:51 PM
by RMcC
4118 ---
A general, generic topic Misty Day Cemetery
A misty day in the old settlers' cemetery. Photo taken with D7000, 18-200mm f/4.5, ISO-200
RMcC Silver Member 23-Apr-14 12:42 PM
by wyknot40
5111 ---
A general, generic topic shooting from a small plane...?
I've got an opportunity to fly along the crest of the east side of the Sierra. Pilot is o
skiroc Silver Member 23-Apr-14 12:29 PM
by Gbutterf1
9177 ---
A general, generic topic Spring time at last!
The weather here in northeastern Ohio finally feels like we are starting to transition ove
spjak Silver Member 19-Apr-14 05:24 PM
by RMcC
7177 ---
A general, generic topic light pollution isn't all bad...
I took this a few weeks ago in Joshua Tree. I think this was around midnight and the ligh
skiroc Silver Member 18-Apr-14 06:58 PM
by clickhans
5184 ---
A general, generic topic Cave Creek Canyon, Arizona
Down in the southeastern corner of Arizona, near the border of New Mexico and the small to
russg Silver Member 17-Apr-14 12:20 PM
by russg
14247 ---
A general, generic topic Death Valley: Abstract 2
One more from our flight over Death Valley a couple of weeks ago. One thing one realizes w
Wingman Silver Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. 16-Apr-14 04:32 AM
by James23p
3162 ---
A general, generic topic Arch Rock - Joshua Tree
A few weeks ago during the new moon. http://www.n ikonians.org/dcfp/us er_files/2752
skiroc Silver Member 15-Apr-14 08:08 PM
by fred59
9230 ---
A general, generic topic Springtime along the back roads...
In Swiss German, we call it "äs Fährtli ins Blaue", a car trip with no particular aim. We
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 13-Apr-14 06:39 PM
by olivierrychner
8198 ---
A general, generic topic Mormon Row Barns: 1963-1965 GTNP updated with a photo
http://www.nikonians .org/dcfp/user_files /275375.jpg I took this shot today, April 12 at
M_Jackson Silver Member 13-Apr-14 03:07 AM
by DaddySS
3178 ---
A general, generic topic Where in Southern California?
I'll be in Los Angeles for several days over the next two weeks. What would be convenient
William Rounds Gold Member 12-Apr-14 11:10 PM
by Jersey Brown
6174 ---
A general, generic topic Step Into Spring (At Our Nation's Capital)
The Cherry Blossoms are in peak bloom. "The National Cherry Blossom Festival (全&
audiophileman2002 Silver Member 12-Apr-14 11:00 AM
by audiophileman2002
5120 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Northern Lights in the Blue Hour(s)
Iceland in February - D800 Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 http://ww w.nikonians.org/dcfp /user_file
noneco Silver Member 10-Apr-14 01:08 PM
by Bump57
23304 ---
A general, generic topic HDR Sunrise
Been playing around with HDR. Not sure if I over did it. C & C welcomed. Pat D8 00E:N
pdavitt Gold Member 10-Apr-14 11:48 AM
by TonyJ
6190 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.