Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public)
IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic August Contest - Up close and wide
The theme for the August contest chosen by Bump57, aka Scott Sternberg, is scenes without
cchoc Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, most notably in Landscape Photography 29-Aug-14 02:17 PM
by Bump57
751247 ---
Pinned topic Image Posting Guidleines: Please Read
Below are a few image posting guidelines for the landscape forum as well the monthly conte
Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography 27-Aug-14 03:31 AM
by jrp
13372 ---
Pinned topic Cast Your Vote - July Contest: Cityscapes
Please vote now for your favorite images! Our members are at the center of all of our mont
cchoc Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, most notably in Landscape Photography 02-Aug-14 09:49 PM
by cchoc
1658 ---
Pinned topic ANPAT 14th - Rocky Mountains National Park
Wildlife and Landscape. Lakes, mountains, elk in rut and more are awaiting for us at the [
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 24-Jul-14 06:51 AM
by jrp
2217 ---
A general, generic topic Racetrack rock mystery solved
For the denizens of Death Valley: http://www.latimes.c om/local/lanow/la-me -ln-rocks-move-d
Robman3 31-Aug-14 02:01 AM
by Robman3
6143 ---
A general, generic topic First Light at 1st Beach
I spent two full days at this beach and the fog cleared for all of 45 minutes right around
matcam Silver Member 30-Aug-14 04:34 PM
by matcam
7193 ---
A general, generic topic Needles & Milky Way - South Dakota
One last one of the Milky Way shot at the Needles Highway in South Dakota. This is one I p
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 30-Aug-14 01:32 PM
by Bump57
16136 ---
A general, generic topic Slot Canyons Other than Antelope ...
Occasionally, I see photos of some really exciting canyons that aren't either upper or low
pollarda Gold Member 30-Aug-14 05:01 AM
by scottashley
9235 ---
A general, generic topic Badlands NP
Taken on a recent trip to South Dakota with fellow Nikonian Larry Anderson. We only had th
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 29-Aug-14 03:32 PM
by esantos
14180 ---
A general, generic topic Makes me want to break into song
.." Brigadoon" ... I live on top of a hill. There are little creeks and a man made lake a
SheriB Silver Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life. 28-Aug-14 12:44 PM
by Asgard
2104 ---
A general, generic topic Storm Pass Rocky Mountain National Park
Inspired by another Nikonian who was in Rocky last June I traveled to Storm Pass to capt
treadwl Silver Member 27-Aug-14 10:50 PM
by treadwl
6177 ---
A general, generic topic SW Wisconsin Early Morning Farm Country
I drove out about 30 minutes from Prairie Du Chien on the Mississippi River in South West
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. 27-Aug-14 07:25 PM
by jdroach
17208 ---
A general, generic topic Hverarönd Hot Springs
These hot springs are near Lake Myvatn in Iceland. This is a fairly popular tourist attrac
jtmcg Gold Member 27-Aug-14 07:04 PM
by jtmcg
14242 ---
A general, generic topic Devil's Tower Milky Way
Larry Anderson and I spent one evening shooting the Milky Way in the presence of the Devil
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 27-Aug-14 01:18 PM
by esantos
14234 ---
A general, generic topic Lake Crescent Sunsets
Three nights, three very different looks, all from Lake Crescent Lodge. C&C welcome as
matcam Silver Member 27-Aug-14 12:27 PM
by Asgard
290 ---
A general, generic topic Streak...
ISO 200, 50 mm, f10 @ 1/80sec and some Lightroom mods. Allen ht tp://www.nikonians.o r
AJ Skilton Silver Member 27-Aug-14 10:52 AM
by AJ Skilton
5193 ---
A general, generic topic View from Grandfather mountain NC
MarkM10431 Silver Member 27-Aug-14 06:56 AM
by James23p
284 ---
A general, generic topic A sunrise calm after the storm
Last night, we had 3 hours of thunderstorms that ended about an hour before I had to get u
Charlie M Silver Member 27-Aug-14 02:41 AM
by Charlie M
5149 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Needles Highway
D4s 14-24mm lens F2.8 20 seconds iso 3200. Spent the last few days in the Black Hills o
mnbuilder49 Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, especially in Interiors Architecture, Landscape and HDR Photography 25-Aug-14 03:32 AM
by meadowlark2
31375 ---
A general, generic topic Bridge to Marymere Falls
I was in the Olympic National Park in July and had the pleasure of staying at Lake Crescen
matcam Silver Member 24-Aug-14 09:13 PM
by Asgard
5116 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Badlands SD
D4s 24-70mm lens F8 1/80 sec iso 100 Just before sunset on the Badlands loop road Larry
mnbuilder49 Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, especially in Interiors Architecture, Landscape and HDR Photography 23-Aug-14 11:11 PM
by mnbuilder49
23281 ---
A general, generic topic Route 68 Sunset, New Mexico
http://www.nikon ians.org/dcfp/user_f iles/284242.jpg D800, 14-24 mm @ 14 mm, ISO 3
rosewood_ltd Silver Member 23-Aug-14 02:22 AM
by rosewood_ltd
9173 ---
A general, generic topic Jokulsarlon Sunset
More from my Iceland trip. Jokulsarlon means Glacier Lagoon in Icelandic. There are severa
jtmcg Gold Member 22-Aug-14 05:23 PM
by jtmcg
20280 ---
A general, generic topic A couple from Provence
Comments welcome :) http://www.nik onians.org/dcfp/user _files/282621.jpg http://www
Escaladieu Silver Member 22-Aug-14 03:16 PM
by rosewood_ltd
14358 ---
A general, generic topic The village of Cardaillac
The medieval village of Cardaillac is in southwest France and its fortifications were star
MasterDabber Silver Member 22-Aug-14 10:44 AM
by MasterDabber
9232 ---
A general, generic topic Walking in the vineyards
Taken the other day (and entered in the "rule of thirds" competition, too ;) ) http://i
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 22-Aug-14 09:01 AM
by olivierrychner
7214 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Avalanche Creek - Glacier National Park
It's an easy walk to get to this magical place...in Glacier National Park. Edited to ad
owl Platinum Member 22-Aug-14 02:25 AM
by owl
26353 ---
A general, generic topic Golden Sunset
After several days of clear days we finally had some variety in the skies last night. The
jimray Silver Member 21-Aug-14 12:17 PM
by mnbuilder49
9401 ---
A general, generic topic Beautiful pest
Driving along today I came upon this scene close to home. The purple plant is called Purp
Rassie Silver Member 21-Aug-14 12:12 PM
by mnbuilder49
5196 ---
A general, generic topic Sunrise After the Storm
Another sunrise from my front porch. D800E:Zeis s 100mm f/2 ZF.2:1/250:f/2.0:ISO 100:Hand
pdavitt Gold Member 21-Aug-14 12:08 PM
by mnbuilder49
4117 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.