Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Wildlife (Public)
IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Nature Preserve Yesterday
Two more interesting captures from my excursion yesterday to the Nature Preserve here in S
Dgastrong Gold Member 08-Jun-14 04:37 AM
by Dgastrong
382 ---
A general, generic topic Pairs Mom and Pop Blue Birds
The male and female Blue bird were shot at East Fork State Park in Ohio. nikon d300, Niko
pipco Silver Member 07-Jun-14 07:56 PM
by Asgard
166 ---
A general, generic topic Battle of the Babies
Battle Of The Babies Taken today of a recently hatched pair at my favorite rookery. F8
massulo Gold Member 07-Jun-14 06:21 PM
by massulo
10144 ---
A general, generic topic Summer Tanager
While I was at the Nature Conservancy's preserve here in SE Arizona yesterday I was treate
Dgastrong Gold Member 07-Jun-14 05:32 PM
by Dgastrong
480 ---
A general, generic topic Young Buck
This fellow came sporting a very young rack. More significant were the two scent glands
Hycgelac Silver Member 07-Jun-14 04:11 PM
by Asgard
157 ---
A general, generic topic Collared dove in flight
A pair of collared dove has decided to build a nest in one of the trees in my garden...
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 07-Jun-14 04:10 PM
by Asgard
157 ---
A general, generic topic Raptors
Here's some from the Everglades. Thanks for looking. D300 w 300/4 and TC-14E http://www
slopoki1 Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 07-Jun-14 03:58 PM
by jamesvoortman
18232 ---
A general, generic topic Great Blue Heron and Osprey in flight
I have been out in the field more often this week and have been rewarded with some bird sh
mrwilson Silver Member 05-Jun-14 09:06 PM
by Countryboy
6122 ---
A topic tagged as a poll/survey Vote Now - May contest - “Birds in Flight” Part 2
Please vote now for your favorite images! Our members are at the center of all of our mont
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 05-Jun-14 06:11 PM
by dm1dave
1740 ---
A topic tagged as a poll/survey Vote Now - May Contest - “Birds in Flight” Part 1
Please vote now for your favorite images! Our members are at the center of all of our mont
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 05-Jun-14 06:10 PM
by fisherd80fun
3885 ---
A general, generic topic Red Knot @ Slaughter Beach, DE
http://images.nikoni ans.org/galleries/da ta/26179/DSC_3973.jp eg http://images. nikonians.
audiophileman2002 Silver Member 05-Jun-14 01:43 AM
by audiophileman2002
14222 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Caught this beautiful American Goldfinch at JHNWR
I was out in the "marsh restoration area" of the John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge yeste
Ned_L Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, especially Travel Photography 04-Jun-14 07:16 PM
by Ned_L
21220 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Red-necked Grebes - revisited late afternnoon
Much better lighting between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm. Light was somewhat behind me, lower in t
Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. 04-Jun-14 06:22 PM
by Dubes
34278 ---
A general, generic topic May Birds
A small selection of the many birds that I managed to photograph in May D7100,1.4tc,3 00
rb4good Silver Member 04-Jun-14 05:46 PM
by rb4good
8131 ---
A general, generic topic Black-throated Sparrow
Found this little guy in the field yesterday morning here in SE Arizona. I converted to B
Dgastrong Gold Member 04-Jun-14 04:09 AM
by Dgastrong
7117 ---
A general, generic topic By George....I thnk I'm getting it!!!
Richard, Rod, Roger and Rob, Like I said on an earlier post. Thanks for the schooling. I
CK Silver Member 03-Jun-14 11:27 PM
by CK
13347 ---
A general, generic topic Red Shoulder Hawk--Up Close
While in the shadows of the everglades this raptor landed so close I had to back up to ge
treadwl Silver Member 03-Jun-14 07:52 PM
by rb4good
20260 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Wildlife and the D800?
This topic has been moved by the moderator of this forum.
ShaggyRS6 Silver Member 03-Jun-14 05:46 PM
by ShaggyRS6
089 ---
A general, generic topic No Man's Land and Swainson's Hawk.........................
I photographed this hawk as I traveled through what is known as no man's land[/
Countryboy Silver Member 03-Jun-14 03:04 PM
by cockers
11151 ---
A general, generic topic Great Blue Heron and young Bald Eagle
Last weekend I shot a young Great Blue Heron, love the young birds. Today I shot a youn
mrwilson Silver Member 03-Jun-14 02:58 PM
by cockers
476 ---
A general, generic topic Common Carp
I think everyone needs a little break from the many bird photo's that are posted :-) Whil
Tallow Silver Member 03-Jun-14 02:57 PM
by cockers
16253 ---
A general, generic topic My First Post: Proud Parents
Pictures of a female cardinal and its mate taken in our yard on May 30. They raised two ch
Serotta6 Silver Member 03-Jun-14 10:38 AM
by coolmom42
12180 ---
A general, generic topic Young Antelope buck in SE Arizona
I saw this young prong-horn yesterday on the open range here in SE Arizona and was able to
Dgastrong Gold Member 03-Jun-14 05:09 AM
by Dgastrong
387 ---
A general, generic topic Wish He Was mine
Taken close to my house today, I always go this was in the hope that the horses are out an
massulo Gold Member 03-Jun-14 03:50 AM
by RockyIII
6125 ---
A general, generic topic Bald Eagle with Two Eaglets
I was happy to get a chance to see the second eaglet (to date, I wondered if there was o
danshep Silver Member 03-Jun-14 02:11 AM
by danshep
7153 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Red-necked Grebes
This past May 5th, I found a pair of R-N Grebes already sitting on a nest in one of our lo
Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. 03-Jun-14 12:00 AM
by Dubes
34304 ---
A general, generic topic Snowy Egret
D800e 200-400mm lens with 1.4TC F8 1/1250 sec ISO 800. Larry http: //www.larryandersonp
mnbuilder49 Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, especially in Interiors Architecture, Landscape and HDR Photography 02-Jun-14 11:30 PM
by mnbuilder49
788 ---
A general, generic topic Quail or Francolin Double banded sand grouse
I thought I would quickly look up this pair. I presume they are a pair as they were fairly
AartPapaya Silver Member 02-Jun-14 06:37 PM
by AartPapaya
687 ---
A general, generic topic Bird ID Please
On a recent trip to Annapolis MD, I found this little bird and I am not sure what it is..
brada Silver Member 02-Jun-14 05:06 PM
by brada
370 ---
A general, generic topic The woodpecker has landed
Ineluki Gold Member 02-Jun-14 03:11 PM
by Ineluki
8123 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.