Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Wildlife (Public)
IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Beep-Beep
Just saw this Road Runner wandering around in my horse pen. Shot through the screen do
pdavitt Gold Member 04-Sep-14 11:54 PM
by pdavitt
4116 ---
A general, generic topic Sweet Nectar
Taken 2 cameras ago, I recently found this shot... D200 No idea what lens F5.6 1/160 i
massulo Gold Member 04-Sep-14 11:35 PM
by massulo
5165 ---
A general, generic topic Midnight Sun Ice Bear
ICE BEAR IN MIDNIGHT SUN, 78°58'4" N 26°43'27" E, One of the interesting things is during
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography 04-Sep-14 01:43 PM
by jdroach
12230 ---
A general, generic topic Black Crowned Night Heron Portait
Managed to get real close on this Guy... D200 AF S 300mm F/2.8 @ F2.8 1/3000sec -7ev IS
Kipmm Silver Member 04-Sep-14 10:56 AM
by Kipmm
18262 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Vote now: August - “Cooling Off”
Please vote now for your favorite images! Our members are at the center of all of our mont
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 04-Sep-14 01:40 AM
by dm1dave
1561 ---
A general, generic topic Optical Illusion
took these two shots of the same Great Blue Heron why does it look like he has two eyebal
Tallow Silver Member 03-Sep-14 08:59 PM
by Kipmm
12209 ---
A general, generic topic Maned Duck babies
It's baby time in Western Australia. Thought I'd share these cuties. D3S 70-200mm f2.8 2
Hessy Gold Member 03-Sep-14 08:44 PM
by Hessy
6118 ---
A general, generic topic Northern green frog in the impoundment pond at the John...
I caught this beauty in the water near the large boardwalk in the Impoundment Pond at the
Ned_L Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, especially Travel Photography 03-Sep-14 04:25 PM
by Ned_L
4114 ---
A general, generic topic A Death at Nickerson Beach-May be Disturbing
I was shooting the nesting area at Nickerson Beach, on the South Shore of Long Island, whe
Obregon Moderator 03-Sep-14 03:45 PM
by Lunastar
16452 ---
A topic tagged as news Congratulations to Dubes & htan
Once again your high level of participation has produced a contest big enough to produce d
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 03-Sep-14 03:39 PM
by Lunastar
14205 ---
A general, generic topic Male and Female American Goldfinch
A couple of images from the last few weeks. The males are already losing some of their bre
jfbacks Silver Member 03-Sep-14 03:05 PM
by audiophileman2002
19200 ---
A general, generic topic From The Awww Category And A Buck.........................
Here's a fawn I photographed recently-a very edgy fawn that kept racing off and returning
Lunastar Silver Member 03-Sep-14 12:33 PM
by Lunastar
14209 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Beat It!!
This hyena was not about to share any of the Cape Buffalo carcass with the White Backed Vu
rbsandor Gold Member 03-Sep-14 02:41 AM
by vcottman
22335 ---
A general, generic topic birds of my neighborhood
Difficult to get good shots of such small birds, as they're fast, rarely willing to cooper
Matthew Gregory Silver Member 02-Sep-14 10:25 PM
by Matthew Gregory
10213 ---
A general, generic topic Canada Lynx encounter
It is only the second time in my life that I have seen one of these wonderful and elusive
larrycurrlymoe Silver Member 02-Sep-14 08:01 PM
by larrycurrlymoe
18342 ---
A general, generic topic Playful Dolphin.
This is a series of shots that I took on a cruise in Gulf Shores Alabama in June 2014.
aroysdon Silver Member 02-Sep-14 03:13 PM
by aroysdon
7128 ---
A general, generic topic More suitable for Halloween?
About five geese were flying right at me. Didn't expect them to do that. This was only s
danshep Silver Member 02-Sep-14 03:06 PM
by danshep
6106 ---
A general, generic topic Humming along.........
We had a few hummers that were in our campsite for most of the year. D7100 300mm coupled
brobones Gold Member 02-Sep-14 02:57 PM
by brobones
4107 ---
A general, generic topic Late Summer Deer..........................................
I photographed these two whitetail buck as they browsed on succulent grasses after a brief
Lunastar Silver Member 02-Sep-14 12:47 PM
by Lunastar
20209 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Wildlife of the Dakotas
I just got back from a 7 day tour of SW South Dakota with Larry Anderson (mnbuilder49). It
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 02-Sep-14 12:39 PM
by Lunastar
29419 ---
A general, generic topic Back at Fish Creek in Alaska for the bears and wolves
We've been back at Fish Creek for a week now to photograph the coastal bears (brown + blac
vangophotos Silver Member 01-Sep-14 09:16 AM
by freedomfarm
12239 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Mountain Goat - Glacier National Park
This was taken about 3 years ago and is still one of my favorite Mountain Goat shots. Th
owl Platinum Member 31-Aug-14 12:49 AM
by owl
24395 ---
A general, generic topic Gannet portrait
Please click on the photo to see the larger version: Shooting details
henbo Silver Member 30-Aug-14 05:31 PM
by henbo
20266 ---
A general, generic topic Great Blue Heron Landing.
All quiet on the Pond yesterday after the ( Monsoons ) from Tuesday most of the read bed
Kipmm Silver Member 30-Aug-14 11:30 AM
by Kipmm
20379 ---
A general, generic topic Brewer's Sparrow with the Nikon 1 70-300mm CX lens
I'm cross posting this one as there may be some interest in the wildlife forum in what the
KnightPhoto Gold Member 30-Aug-14 11:08 AM
by freedomfarm
12269 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Importance of a Fast Frame Rate...
... for wildlife photography. Whenever people express the need for a relatively high f
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 30-Aug-14 11:01 AM
by freedomfarm
29423 ---
A general, generic topic A Humming bird In Full Flight!
These little hummers move so quick! On the 21st I spent 4 hours trying to get one in full
dwr857 Silver Member 30-Aug-14 10:54 AM
by freedomfarm
6175 ---
A general, generic topic Rhino
One seldom look a rhino in the eye, eyes will not be possible. It is so sad that 100's of
AartPapaya Silver Member 30-Aug-14 10:45 AM
by freedomfarm
9184 ---
A general, generic topic Blue Buzzards
Not really. These Jay's lose there head feathers every August in this area. Taking at Key
slopoki1 Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 30-Aug-14 10:42 AM
by freedomfarm
5150 ---
A general, generic topic New Glass
Trying to learn to use the new Nikkor 80-400. It is a bit awkward yet but I think it will
Hycgelac Silver Member 25-Aug-14 09:41 AM
by DaddySS
5204 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.