Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Non-Nikon Cameras

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Power pocket cameras ;
This group with Canon S95 ; mostly square B+W. A camera with you - is one great camera.
Larry E30 Silver Member 22-Mar-14 11:28 PM
by Matto
165 ---
A general, generic topic Fuji X-E1 and 55-200mm Panning The Stream Line Express
I had an opportunity recently to do some photography at a model train club. That was chal
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. 19-Mar-14 09:22 PM
by jdroach
4138 ---
A general, generic topic The 56 1.2 is here
I have had my X-T1 for a few days now and just got the 56mm today. The build quality of
JPJ Silver Member 19-Mar-14 01:16 PM
by sabbey51
4146 ---
A general, generic topic Fuji XT-1 - hands on today in Toronto and Ottawa, Ontar...
Is anyone going to go to the Fuji XT-1 hands on demonstrations this afternoon in the above
polarpics Gold Member 19-Mar-14 04:20 AM
by jgreg
10240 ---
A general, generic topic Fuji X-T1 will soon be on its way back to Fuji!
My X-T1 will be going back to Fuji UK in a few days as it's one with the leaking light iss
richardd300 Silver Member 19-Mar-14 04:07 AM
by jgreg
391 ---
A general, generic topic Finally getting out with some of my cameras ;
Here is Fuji X S1 and my Canon G1x.,on my bike...camera bag type pack,bike bag. Slightl
Larry E30 Silver Member 19-Mar-14 03:18 AM
by James23p
4118 ---
A general, generic topic Sony RX-100 / A couple from FLA
Enjoyed having a "small" camera with me down in Florida. Used the D7100 & 80-400VR for th
wallenjs Silver Member Awarded for his high level artistry and technical skill for various photographic subjects and positive contributions to the forums 17-Mar-14 03:54 PM
by Larry E30
3112 ---
A general, generic topic Sony RX1R - First Impressions
Took the plunge on a new Sony RX1R for my street and travel work. It's like owning a Leica
spiritualized67 Silver Member 17-Mar-14 12:20 PM
by spiritualized67
2100 ---
A general, generic topic A few pictures from my King Regula rangefinder
I shot these a few months back, but finally developed the film today. The first is my son
dagoldst Silver Member 16-Mar-14 11:16 PM
by jcsocalphoto
7146 ---
A general, generic topic Fuji X-T1 - Manassas
On July 21, 1861, the first major battle of the Civil War took place near the railroad com
wallenjs Silver Member Awarded for his high level artistry and technical skill for various photographic subjects and positive contributions to the forums 16-Mar-14 12:09 AM
by Floridian
2105 ---
This is a hot, active topic! XT-1's shipping
Amazon (US) have shipped their first XT-1s today. Chris
chroaz Gold Member 10-Mar-14 04:08 PM
by richardd300
47534 ---
A general, generic topic Harbour
Camera: Pentax 645N MF Lens: 85 mm Film: Ilford FP4+ Developer: DD-X Silver Efex Pro 2
UncleBob Silver Member 08-Mar-14 01:48 AM
by UncleBob
4102 ---
A general, generic topic Winterscapes Versions with my Fuji X100 and a little Li...
Recently, I have spent a lot of time with my Fuji cameras...learning them. Tomorrow I wil
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. 06-Mar-14 11:00 PM
by jdroach
484 ---
A general, generic topic Reminising on a Snowy Day in Milwaukee -- Regensburg, G...
I had scanned this image back in 2010 but never really did much with it. Today I spent so
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. 05-Mar-14 11:17 AM
by jdroach
270 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Look before I leap - Fuji X1pro or XE-2?
I have become very interested in the Fuji X range of mirrorless cameras. Two main reasons,
richardd300 Silver Member 03-Mar-14 04:30 PM
by richardd300
73933 ---
A general, generic topic Hey - has anyone tried the Sony QX100 (on phone);
I super want one ! 1" sensor,Carl Zeiss "T" Sonnar Zoom. So I went to my cameras....to
Larry E30 Silver Member 02-Mar-14 03:52 PM036 ---
A general, generic topic E-M5: Sports camera?
I brought my E-M5 to a college basketball game, attached to a Panasonic 45-200 f4-5.6 lens
Floridian Silver Member 01-Mar-14 08:20 PM
by beltonlover
18287 ---
A general, generic topic $90.00 camera ; Ben Q G1 , pocket w full swivel
Couple nice shots. It's a big bonus if the camera is a fit in my pocket. Brand new -
Larry E30 Silver Member 27-Feb-14 05:49 PM
by Larry E30
4105 ---
A general, generic topic $15.00 yard sale camera ! Canon G3 ;
Quality of pics looks real good. http://www. nikonians.org/dcfp/u ser_files/272299.jpg
Larry E30 Silver Member 25-Feb-14 05:25 AM
by tekneektom
174 ---
A general, generic topic Railroad City with the Fuji X100
Taken with Fuji X100 f/2, 1/60s, ISO 2000. This was a really neat model railroad club hou
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. 22-Feb-14 09:28 PM
by jdroach
295 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Fuji X-T1 !
Hi! Fuji have released their new camera today, the X-T1. It seems to be more rugged tha
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 21-Feb-14 02:18 AM
by JPJ
56876 ---
A general, generic topic Canon Pro 1 , 8mp "L" glass zoom, ... 4th one ;
Had one - awesome sharp pics - sold it - regretted it.Next 2 I purchased had dirty glass-i
Larry E30 Silver Member 20-Feb-14 10:33 PM051 ---
A general, generic topic Olympus OM-D E-M1 goes diving!
Finally my new Nauticam housing arrived and I was able to take my Oly for a dive and see w
Marjani Moderator expert in ocean scapes and underwater photography 18-Feb-14 11:37 AM
by Matto
9140 ---
A general, generic topic Pentax I-10 w/ circular /round image fisheye ;
Maybe I shouldn't have purchased,($129.00 shipped). I do hope to get some better shots
Larry E30 Silver Member 17-Feb-14 09:20 PM
by Larry E30
127 ---
A general, generic topic Big bid / small sensor Pentax Q w/ 25mm f1.1
= a 140mm f1.1 nice looking camera,interchangabl e lenses....but darn - tiny sensor. Su
Larry E30 Silver Member 16-Feb-14 09:48 PM
by Larry E30
10209 ---
A general, generic topic Winterscape in Milwaukee
Fuji X100 at f5.6, 1/2000s, ISO 400, shivering manual control. I so much want some warm w
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. 16-Feb-14 04:52 AM
by jdroach
14174 ---
A general, generic topic Celestial Heavens above Cocos
Last night was just beautiful; a million twinkling lights above us. Olympus OMD EM1 | 1
Marjani Moderator expert in ocean scapes and underwater photography 15-Feb-14 01:48 PM
by dagoldst
3106 ---
A general, generic topic Why hasn't anyone talked about the Sony NEX lineup?
I have a D90 which is a good camera but definitely have to get some better lenses if I'm g
lynngail Silver Member 14-Feb-14 02:57 PM
by walkerr
6206 ---
A general, generic topic A Flower in February -- The Blue Mum
I go to the grocers when it is really cold, set up the light tent, use available light or
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. 14-Feb-14 11:26 AM
by jdroach
461 ---
A general, generic topic Panasonic LX7 = f1.4 24mm eqv.
Hope I keep this one. Here's one quick pic ; http://www.niko nians.org/dcfp/user_ file
Larry E30 Silver Member 12-Feb-14 11:47 PM
by Larry E30
147 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.