nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Non-Nikon Cameras

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic D300 or X-e2
Keep my D300 or buy the X-E2. I'm thinking of going to Europe next year and don't wan
mel_klim Silver Member04-Apr-14 01:56 PM
by olivierrychner
15404 ---
A general, generic topic X-T1 - few from Williamsburg
Didn't spend a lot of time here, but here are a few shots. These are all with the X-T1 an
wallenjs Silver Member Awarded for his high level artistry and technical skill for various photographic subjects and positive contributions to the forums 03-Apr-14 09:07 PM
by Larry E30
5243 ---
This is a hot, active topic! A few from the X-T1
http://www.nikonians .org/dcfp/user_files /273137.jpg htt p://www.nikonians.or g/dcfp/use
wallenjs Silver Member Awarded for his high level artistry and technical skill for various photographic subjects and positive contributions to the forums 03-Apr-14 06:30 PM
by jgreg
22504 ---
A general, generic topic Just an envelope
http://www.nikonia ns.org/dcfp/user_fil es/274606.jpg Fuji X-T1, 200mm, f/11, 2.6s, iso20
wallenjs Silver Member Awarded for his high level artistry and technical skill for various photographic subjects and positive contributions to the forums 03-Apr-14 04:49 PM
by sabbey51
7205 ---
A general, generic topic Lighthouse, curves, whiteout
Although I'm trying to put this winter behind me, I wanted to post this shot from a snowst
kidsthehall45 Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest 31-Mar-14 02:43 PM
by sabbey51
3192 ---
A general, generic topic Fuji X-T1 - Fun in the Snow!
Had some more X-T1 time yesterday during a rare March snow here in Northern VA. http://
wallenjs Silver Member Awarded for his high level artistry and technical skill for various photographic subjects and positive contributions to the forums 26-Mar-14 12:09 PM
by wallenjs
13367 ---
A general, generic topic Winter is still here!!
My wife's birthday today and it's still snowing. We joked that her birthday cake candle ca
polarpics Gold Member25-Mar-14 06:28 PM
by jcsocalphoto
1110 ---
A general, generic topic I also have a Ricoh GR1S !
And sometimes I put a film through it, too! http://images.ni konians.org/gallerie s/data
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 25-Mar-14 09:23 AM
by olivierrychner
2147 ---
A general, generic topic OMD EM1 goes diving with Fisheye
So far so good with the EM1/Nauticam set up. My biggest complaint would be battery life a
Marjani Moderator expert in ocean scapes and underwater photography 24-Mar-14 11:52 AM
by ScottChapin
11343 ---
A general, generic topic Power pocket cameras ;
This group with Canon S95 ; mostly square B+W. A camera with you - is one great camera.
Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 23-Mar-14 12:28 AM
by Matto
1156 ---
A general, generic topic Fuji X-E1 and 55-200mm Panning The Stream Line Express
I had an opportunity recently to do some photography at a model train club. That was chal
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 19-Mar-14 10:22 PM
by jdroach
4227 ---
A general, generic topic The 56 1.2 is here
I have had my X-T1 for a few days now and just got the 56mm today. The build quality of
JPJ Silver Member19-Mar-14 02:16 PM
by sabbey51
4238 ---
A general, generic topic Fuji XT-1 - hands on today in Toronto and Ottawa, Ontar...
Is anyone going to go to the Fuji XT-1 hands on demonstrations this afternoon in the above
polarpics Gold Member19-Mar-14 05:20 AM
by jgreg
10385 ---
A general, generic topic Fuji X-T1 will soon be on its way back to Fuji!
My X-T1 will be going back to Fuji UK in a few days as it's one with the leaking light iss
richardd300 Silver Member19-Mar-14 05:07 AM
by jgreg
3145 ---
A general, generic topic Finally getting out with some of my cameras ;
Here is Fuji X S1 and my Canon G1x.,on my bike...camera bag type pack,bike bag. Slightl
Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 19-Mar-14 04:18 AM
by James23p
4184 ---
A general, generic topic Sony RX-100 / A couple from FLA
Enjoyed having a "small" camera with me down in Florida. Used the D7100 & 80-400VR for th
wallenjs Silver Member Awarded for his high level artistry and technical skill for various photographic subjects and positive contributions to the forums 17-Mar-14 04:54 PM
by Larry E30
3190 ---
A general, generic topic Sony RX1R - First Impressions
Took the plunge on a new Sony RX1R for my street and travel work. It's like owning a Leica
spiritualized67 Silver Member17-Mar-14 01:20 PM
by spiritualized67
2170 ---
A general, generic topic A few pictures from my King Regula rangefinder
I shot these a few months back, but finally developed the film today. The first is my son
dagoldst Gold Member17-Mar-14 12:16 AM
by jcsocalphoto
7231 ---
A general, generic topic Fuji X-T1 - Manassas
On July 21, 1861, the first major battle of the Civil War took place near the railroad com
wallenjs Silver Member Awarded for his high level artistry and technical skill for various photographic subjects and positive contributions to the forums 16-Mar-14 01:09 AM
by Floridian
2182 ---
This is a hot, active topic! XT-1's shipping
Amazon (US) have shipped their first XT-1s today. Chris
chroaz Gold Member10-Mar-14 05:08 PM
by richardd300
47641 ---
A general, generic topic Harbour
Camera: Pentax 645N MF Lens: 85 mm Film: Ilford FP4+ Developer: DD-X Silver Efex Pro 2
UncleBob Silver Member08-Mar-14 02:48 AM
by UncleBob
4170 ---
A general, generic topic Winterscapes Versions with my Fuji X100 and a little Li...
Recently, I have spent a lot of time with my Fuji cameras...learning them. Tomorrow I wil
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 07-Mar-14 12:00 AM
by jdroach
4155 ---
A general, generic topic Reminising on a Snowy Day in Milwaukee -- Regensburg, G...
I had scanned this image back in 2010 but never really did much with it. Today I spent so
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 05-Mar-14 12:17 PM
by jdroach
2139 ---
A general, generic topic Hey - has anyone tried the Sony QX100 (on phone);
I super want one ! 1" sensor,Carl Zeiss "T" Sonnar Zoom. So I went to my cameras....to
Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 02-Mar-14 04:52 PM0102 ---
A general, generic topic E-M5: Sports camera?
I brought my E-M5 to a college basketball game, attached to a Panasonic 45-200 f4-5.6 lens
Floridian Silver Member01-Mar-14 09:20 PM
by beltonlover
18411 ---
A general, generic topic $90.00 camera ; Ben Q G1 , pocket w full swivel
Couple nice shots. It's a big bonus if the camera is a fit in my pocket. Brand new -
Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 27-Feb-14 06:49 PM
by Larry E30
4172 ---
A general, generic topic $15.00 yard sale camera ! Canon G3 ;
Quality of pics looks real good. http://www. nikonians.org/dcfp/u ser_files/272299.jpg
Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 25-Feb-14 06:25 AM
by tekneektom
1155 ---
A general, generic topic Railroad City with the Fuji X100
Taken with Fuji X100 f/2, 1/60s, ISO 2000. This was a really neat model railroad club hou
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 22-Feb-14 10:28 PM
by jdroach
2168 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Fuji X-T1 !
Hi! Fuji have released their new camera today, the X-T1. It seems to be more rugged tha
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 21-Feb-14 03:18 AM
by JPJ
561048 ---
A general, generic topic Canon Pro 1 , 8mp "L" glass zoom, ... 4th one ;
Had one - awesome sharp pics - sold it - regretted it.Next 2 I purchased had dirty glass-i
Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 20-Feb-14 11:33 PM0114 ---