Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Non-Nikon Cameras

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Olympus 9mm f8 body cap lens ;
Whatcha guys thinks!.? Have one on the way. Plan to use on my Panasonic G5...GH1 style
Larry E30 Silver Member21-Nov-14 03:47 PM
by Larry E30
10104 ---
A general, generic topic 110 slr
Funny I was looking at some of my old cameras and remembered one I wish I had bought. Whil
John Bertotti Gold Member19-Nov-14 11:39 PM
by benveniste
11202 ---
A general, generic topic Ricoh GR Digital / iPhone / Chicago Bears
I went to see the Chicago Bears game on Sunday. It was a cool Chicago day, about 30F with
Drbee Silver Member18-Nov-14 11:07 PM
by krpowers316
128 ---
A general, generic topic Phone can do some nice shots ;
New age - we are in - with our phones http://www .nikonians.org/dcfp/ user_files/291498.j
Larry E30 Silver Member17-Nov-14 06:29 PM034 ---
A general, generic topic T3i at ISO 800
I took these shots today of an osprey perched near my street. It was near sunset, Canon T3
snegron Silver Member16-Nov-14 03:25 PM
by snegron
276 ---
This is a hot, active topic! X20 in the field
Well, in a foggy pasture for today ;) This is a jpeg straight out of the camera. The im
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. 16-Nov-14 12:56 PM
by olivierrychner
531349 ---
A general, generic topic My Cameras , your cameras ;
I had loads of cameras .... but I'm happy with what I have now. Post your happy lot her
Larry E30 Silver Member13-Nov-14 11:03 PM087 ---
A general, generic topic Please review my snaps and provide commentary
I recently purchased a sony DSCHS50V to take on a month long trip to Alaska. I have poste
rmc 12-Nov-14 04:17 AM
by Marjani
8188 ---
A general, generic topic Canon EOS M with 22mm f2 on the way
Returning my Nikon 85mm f3.5 macro - spot in lens. Pics to follow. Happy Larry Add -
Larry E30 Silver Member09-Nov-14 11:40 PM
by Larry E30
6171 ---
A general, generic topic One from Cambodia
Portraiture work is really not in my genre. However when an obliging Buddhist monk turns
Marjani Moderator expert in ocean scapes and underwater photography 08-Nov-14 01:57 AM
by Marjani
16150 ---
A general, generic topic Windmill Sunrise.
G`day Everyone ,I saw this sunrise developing on the way to work.Had to stop and take a fe
Watto Silver Member07-Nov-14 10:22 PM
by Watto
16220 ---
A general, generic topic NEX 5 and Zeiss 85 1.4
Playing with the zeiss lens and although the length on this image is fine, I am wishing I
julieo Silver Member06-Nov-14 01:46 PM
by Captain Rich
170 ---
A general, generic topic Decisions, Decisions
I've agonized for weeks over a replacement camera for my now defunct Canon G10. I wanted s
kayakers11 Silver Member06-Nov-14 01:23 AM
by Floridian
5210 ---
A general, generic topic Fuji XE-2 questions
I had tagged along on another post, but as I received no replies I thought I'd start a new
fivesense Gold Member05-Nov-14 07:46 PM
by fivesense
13143 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Look before I leap - Fuji X1pro or XE-2?
I have become very interested in the Fuji X range of mirrorless cameras. Two main reasons,
richardd300 Silver Member02-Nov-14 06:00 AM
by fivesense
741124 ---
A general, generic topic Five from Albuquerque (Fuji X-T1)
Sandia Peak. A storm rolled through and then rapidly cleared out. http://www.n ikonians
wallenjs Silver Member Awarded for his high level artistry and technical skill for various photographic subjects and positive contributions to the forums 01-Nov-14 08:24 PM
by txstone12
7186 ---
A general, generic topic Sony RX10 - Who needs a tri-pod....
Just got back from Disneyland and was playing around with a couple of slow shutter speed s
icslowmo Silver Member31-Oct-14 04:32 AM
by fivesense
385 ---
A general, generic topic Three from White Sands National Monument (Fuji X-T1)
http://www.nikonia ns.org/dcfp/user_fil es/288663.jpg h ttp://www.nikonians. org/dcfp/u
wallenjs Silver Member Awarded for his high level artistry and technical skill for various photographic subjects and positive contributions to the forums 23-Oct-14 01:43 AM
by Peterdan
8174 ---
A general, generic topic B&W Ronald (Sony RX100 MkII)
In a hotel parking lot in Rock Springs, Wyoming I spotted Ronald McDonald getting ready to
wallenjs Silver Member Awarded for his high level artistry and technical skill for various photographic subjects and positive contributions to the forums 22-Oct-14 06:11 PM
by Larry E30
497 ---
A general, generic topic Four From Taos NM (Fuji X-T1)
http://www.nikonia ns.org/dcfp/user_fil es/289033.jpg h ttp://www.nikonians. org/dcfp/u
wallenjs Silver Member Awarded for his high level artistry and technical skill for various photographic subjects and positive contributions to the forums 22-Oct-14 03:09 AM
by elcee
3110 ---
A general, generic topic Bridge outfit or distraction !!!!! ;
Are all my other cameras a distraction from my #1 bridge set up?(for me) Wow -I pulled
Larry E30 Silver Member17-Oct-14 05:57 PM
by Larry E30
3176 ---
A general, generic topic OMD EM1 Selections from Cocos
Hi all,, here is a selection of images over the past few weeks with the EM1 and a variety
Marjani Moderator expert in ocean scapes and underwater photography 14-Oct-14 12:16 PM
by Marjani
14249 ---
A general, generic topic Canon EOS M
I'm betting it's an awesome performer ... with 22mms lens. I just got my Panasonic GF1
Larry E30 Silver Member13-Oct-14 08:27 AM
by James23p
5113 ---
A general, generic topic Larry E 30 ,I'm back on the hunt !
Don't have it till I land it...but ; 2; 1) Pentax Q white w 8.5 normal fast lens f1.9
Larry E30 Silver Member12-Oct-14 04:52 PM
by Larry E30
12250 ---
A general, generic topic GH4, the camera for Video that Nikon needs to beat.
When will Nikon come out with a MirrorLess DX camera? The D5300 has a much better Sensor
RRRoger Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his long history of demonstrated excellence and helping other members with equipment, technique and DSLR video in the true Nikonians spirit. 12-Oct-14 06:36 AM
by RRRoger
3135 ---
A general, generic topic Fuji X-E1 with Nikkor Lenses....the best of two worlds!
I often shoot with my array of Nikons. But sometimes I like to have a good time and go li
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 11-Oct-14 06:38 PM
by jdroach
4195 ---
A general, generic topic Tired of Searching...
A couple of months ago I accidentally dropped my m4/3 Panasonic G5 while visiting a theme
snegron Silver Member11-Oct-14 04:20 PM
by snegron
6157 ---
A general, generic topic Mirrorless and old Zeiss 85 1.4 planer
Bought this little used NEX 5T so i would be able to use this old Zeiss lens, received the
julieo Silver Member09-Oct-14 10:34 AM
by Rickjobson
193 ---
A general, generic topic Fuji X-E1 & Fuji X100 and Fall Colors
Recently, I spent two weeks in Northern Wisconsin (nominally called the Northwoods) as wel
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 08-Oct-14 01:11 AM
by jdroach
2106 ---
A general, generic topic Great Sand Dunes National Park (Fuji X-T1)
http://www.nikonia ns.org/dcfp/user_fil es/287880.jpg h ttp://www.nikonians. org/dcfp/u
wallenjs Silver Member Awarded for his high level artistry and technical skill for various photographic subjects and positive contributions to the forums 07-Oct-14 02:45 AM
by elcee
4119 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.