nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby GENERAL New & Returning Members

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViews
Pinned topic Welcome New Members
Welcome, new members. Happy to have you here. If you have not done it already, pleas
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources 25-Mar-15 04:30 AM011658
Pinned topic Don't miss out on our contests and assignments
As a new member of Nikonians, we suggest you check out our online assignments and contests
bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources 14-Apr-14 04:43 PM0256
A general, generic topic New Member
Hello, Jusdt joined and posted my first pictures my main topic is landscape photograp
Desmoquattro 30-Mar-15 07:45 AM
by jrp
A general, generic topic Hello, I'm new to the forum
I wanted to say hello to everyone. Experienced photographer here, but new (sorta) to Nikon
EzraZ 30-Mar-15 03:08 AM
by Lighter
A general, generic topic New from Arizona with a question
Hello! I am from Arizona. I have been in and out of photography ever since 1975. It has
tucsonAZ Silver Member30-Mar-15 03:08 AM
by Lighter
A general, generic topic Greetings from Ohio
Hi all, I am a restorative dentist from Seattle, currently practicing in Cleveland, OH.
rymiz19 30-Mar-15 03:07 AM
by Lighter
A general, generic topic Another Newbie
Hey new to the forum, but not new to the site. I've been lurking a long time while decidin
xecutech 30-Mar-15 03:07 AM
by Lighter
A general, generic topic just joined
Hello everyone, I have just signed up to the nikonians. I am currently living in Port Hedl
donny1 30-Mar-15 03:06 AM
by Lighter
A general, generic topic Greetings Nikonians
Hello everyone, I just found this site, it was recommended to me by my photography inst
wprecht Silver Member30-Mar-15 03:06 AM
by Lighter
A general, generic topic Very disappointed in my return to the forums
The day I reactivated my subscription (today) I sent an email to a seller and he never rec
jberenyi Silver Member30-Mar-15 03:05 AM
by Lighter
A general, generic topic New to Nikonians as well as Nikon
Hi, My name is Liz and I live in The Bronx, NY. I am not now to photography, but I'm n
busy91 Silver Member30-Mar-15 03:02 AM
by Lighter
A general, generic topic Hello new here
Just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself. Name is John I'm from Long Isl
jkg0806 Gold Member30-Mar-15 03:02 AM
by Lighter
A general, generic topic New member saying hello
Hi Guys and Gals, I just wanted to say hello and to introduce myself. I'm an old film g
Light Chaser1 30-Mar-15 03:01 AM
by Lighter
A general, generic topic Back again
Hi All Good to be back on the forum, I originally joined back in 2004 and for a while w
danmitch Silver Member30-Mar-15 03:01 AM
by Lighter
A general, generic topic Problems accessing Nikonians from home computer.
I just renewed my membership. I tried to access Nikonians site via home computer and I get
Wolfgang55 Gold Member30-Mar-15 03:00 AM
by Lighter
A general, generic topic First time member here
Hello from Ontario Canada. I am not new to photography, have done it for a long time. Ju
James02 Silver Member30-Mar-15 02:59 AM
by Lighter
A general, generic topic First Post
Hello Nikonians! My Name is Ken, I purchased my first Nikon (D5000) 5 or 6 years ago to l
Komprood 30-Mar-15 02:59 AM
by Lighter
A general, generic topic hello Nikonians
Bello Nikonians: I am new in Nikonians bud old un photography. Greati ngs forma everybudy
miguelbaldwin Silver Member30-Mar-15 02:59 AM
by Lighter
A general, generic topic Hobbyist/Semi-Pro in Tokyo, Japan
Hello, I'm new to Nikonians, I really appreciate the work that has gone into this entire s
Tokyo_John Silver Member30-Mar-15 02:59 AM
by Lighter
A general, generic topic newbe
Hi all , my names Adrian and I am from england I have been a keep photographer and I am
ajsD3s 30-Mar-15 02:58 AM
by Lighter
A general, generic topic Hello from... all over the US
Howdy everyone. Currently I am what I like to call, a phototrucker. I drive a big rig all
OTRTexan Gold Member30-Mar-15 02:58 AM
by Lighter
A general, generic topic Hello all
My name is Chris, and I have been off and on in photography for about 20 years. First
fleetdoc23 30-Mar-15 02:57 AM
by Lighter
A general, generic topic Hello from Texas!
I'm pretty much a newbie to DSLR photography, just having received a new D7100 for Christm
Marvi 30-Mar-15 02:57 AM
by Lighter
A general, generic topic Photojournalist in San Francisco
I'm a photojournalist in San Francisco My first Nikon DSLR was a D40x (I wasn't sure i
Srhodes 30-Mar-15 02:57 AM
by Lighter
A general, generic topic Newbie in Texas
Relatively new to DSSLR, mostly used point and shoots in the past. I bought a Canon Rebel
Texasavy Silver Member30-Mar-15 02:57 AM
by Lighter
A general, generic topic New to here
Hello everyone, I'm new to this site and want to introduce myself. I am Jeff McCoy. I hav
DJMcCoy 30-Mar-15 02:56 AM
by Lighter
Hi All, My name is Malc, and I would like to say a big allow to one and all from my locat
Malcf8 30-Mar-15 02:56 AM
by Lighter
I just joined Nikonians and am looking forward to meeting new people and learning more abo
somasaab Gold Member30-Mar-15 02:55 AM
by Lighter
A general, generic topic New here
Hi, Just signed up, dedicated Nikon shooter for over 30 years, made the jump from film to
Chappy01 30-Mar-15 02:55 AM
by Lighter
A general, generic topic Hi from the flatlands of Scarisbrick,West Lancashire.En...
Hi to all of you snappers whether you be film,digital or of the now ubiquitous Camera-phon
ANikonisedRooster 30-Mar-15 02:54 AM
by Lighter