nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Collapse topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS Printers & Scanners

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViews
A general, generic topic Printer died [View all]
Have a Canon Pro9000 Mark II that has died (frustrating). I need to print relative large p
Bill Kennedy Gold Member19-Aug-13 12:39 PM
by barrywesthead
Replies to this topic:
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Printer died ctadin Silver Member
01st Aug 2013
Reply message RE: Printer died mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
01st Aug 2013
Reply message RE: Printer died ctadin Silver Member
01st Aug 2013
     Reply message RE: Printer died Bill Kennedy Gold Member
01st Aug 2013
          Reply message RE: Printer died Gene Duprey
19th Aug 2013
          Reply message RE: Printer died barrywesthead Silver Member Awareded for his continued support of the Nikonians community, freely sharing his expertise, particularly in the areas of digital post processing and printing.
19th Aug 2013

A general, generic topic Scanner for old B&W negatives [View all]
I recently came across a bunch of old B&W negatives that I would like to find a way to pri
ltthib1 18-Aug-13 02:57 AM
by robsb
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Scanner for old B&W negatives robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
18th Aug 2013

A general, generic topic Good quality photo printer [View all]
I am looking for a good value large format photo printer thats reliable. I had an Epson r
Phil5780 09-Aug-13 06:58 PM
by barrywesthead
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Good quality photo printer mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
05th Aug 2013
Reply message RE: Good quality photo printer jherrel Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
05th Aug 2013
Reply message RE: Good quality photo printer Phil5780
08th Aug 2013
     Reply message RE: Good quality photo printer mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
09th Aug 2013
     Reply message RE: Good quality photo printer Phil5780
09th Aug 2013
     Reply message RE: Good quality photo printer barrywesthead Silver Member Awareded for his continued support of the Nikonians community, freely sharing his expertise, particularly in the areas of digital post processing and printing.
09th Aug 2013

A general, generic topic Hahn.Ph.RagPearl Paper media setting Canon ipf6400 [View all]
Hi, I am using a new Canon ipf 6400 and bought a 24 inch wide roll of Hahnemuhle Photo
dgillilan Silver Member08-Aug-13 12:31 AM
by dgillilan
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Hahn.Ph.RagPearl Paper media setting Canon ipf6400 mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
05th Aug 2013
Reply message RE: Hahn.Ph.RagPearl Paper media setting Canon ipf6400 esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
05th Aug 2013
Reply message RE: Hahn.Ph.RagPearl Paper media setting Canon ipf6400 barrywesthead Silver Member Awareded for his continued support of the Nikonians community, freely sharing his expertise, particularly in the areas of digital post processing and printing.
05th Aug 2013
     Reply message RE: Hahn.Ph.RagPearl Paper media setting Canon ipf6400 dgillilan Silver Member
08th Aug 2013

A general, generic topic Why do I need to calibrate my monitor? [View all]
Hypothetically: I purchase an Epson 3880 and Epson photo paper and I only use Epson in
Garys 29-Jul-13 06:42 PM
by kmh
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Why do I need to calibrate my monitor? mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
28th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: Why do I need to calibrate my monitor? Garys
28th Jul 2013
     Reply message RE: Why do I need to calibrate my monitor? mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
28th Jul 2013
28th Jul 2013
          Reply message RE: Why do I need to calibrate my monitor? walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
28th Jul 2013
     Reply message RE: Why do I need to calibrate my monitor? esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
28th Jul 2013
28th Jul 2013
               Reply message RE: Why do I need to calibrate my monitor? BGD600
28th Jul 2013
               Reply message RE: Why do I need to calibrate my monitor? walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
28th Jul 2013
28th Jul 2013
28th Jul 2013
               Reply message RE: Why do I need to calibrate my monitor? esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
28th Jul 2013
28th Jul 2013
29th Jul 2013
29th Jul 2013
                                   Reply message RE: Why do I need to calibrate my monitor? Lolrogge Silver Member
29th Jul 2013
                                        Reply message RE: Why do I need to calibrate my monitor? kmh Silver Member
29th Jul 2013

A topic tagged as in need of help Printing images PLEASE HELP [View all]
Hello fellow Nikonians. I need some expert advice here. I was shooting jpegs with my D
MrSpock2013 27-Jul-13 10:13 PM
by jherrel
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Printing images PLEASE HELP jherrel Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
26th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: Printing images PLEASE HELP MrSpock2013
26th Jul 2013
     Reply message RE: Printing images PLEASE HELP jherrel Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
27th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: Printing images PLEASE HELP esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
26th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: Printing images PLEASE HELP MrSpock2013
26th Jul 2013

A topic tagged as having a question Darken Monitor [View all]
Hello, I have CS4. Overall my monitor is just fine, I am happy with it. But whenever I
Bela614 Silver Member27-Jul-13 06:52 PM
by PSAGuy
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Darken Monitor aolander Silver Member
20th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: Darken Monitor coolmom42 Silver Member Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission “Share, Learn and Inspire”
20th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: Darken Monitor Bela614 Silver Member
20th Jul 2013
     Reply message RE: Darken Monitor M_Jackson Silver Member
20th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: Darken Monitor esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
20th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: Darken Monitor RABaker
20th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: Darken Monitor esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
20th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: Darken Monitor FredB D3 Silver Member
21st Jul 2013
Reply message RE: Darken Monitor PSAGuy Silver Member
27th Jul 2013

A general, generic topic NikonScan vs VueScan vs Silverfast [View all]
Any reason to get the other two if NikonScan is working well?
TXCiclista 26-Jul-13 08:08 PM
by robsb
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: NikonScan vs VueScan vs Silverfast walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
18th Oct 2007
Reply message RE: NikonScan vs VueScan vs Silverfast Yachtsman
19th Oct 2007
Reply message RE: NikonScan vs VueScan vs Silverfast walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
23rd Oct 2007
Reply message RE: NikonScan vs VueScan vs Silverfast PDVESELY
31st Oct 2007
Reply message RE: NikonScan vs VueScan vs Silverfast JGD Silver Member
22nd Oct 2007
Reply message RE: NikonScan vs VueScan vs Silverfast DiploStrat
27th Oct 2007
Reply message RE: NikonScan vs VueScan vs Silverfast b2martin_a
29th Oct 2007
30th Oct 2007
          Reply message RE: NikonScan vs VueScan vs Silverfast DiploStrat
31st Oct 2007
Reply message RE: NikonScan vs VueScan vs Silverfast TexRanger
25th Jul 2013
25th Jul 2013
     Reply message RE: NikonScan vs VueScan vs Silverfast robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
26th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: NikonScan vs VueScan vs Silverfast jim thomas Silver Member
26th Jul 2013

A general, generic topic Well It Finally Happened !! [View all]
I have been hearing all the reports about nozzle clogs on the Epson R2880 and thought I do
PSAGuy Silver Member25-Jul-13 08:52 PM
by PSAGuy
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Well It Finally Happened !! esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
24th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: Well It Finally Happened !! PSAGuy Silver Member
24th Jul 2013
     Reply message RE: Well It Finally Happened !! mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
24th Jul 2013
25th Jul 2013
               Reply message RE: Well It Finally Happened !! esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
25th Jul 2013
                    Reply message RE: Well It Finally Happened !! kmh Silver Member
25th Jul 2013
25th Jul 2013

A general, generic topic Monitor calibration: Colour Temperature [View all]
Hi all I just purchased my first IPS monitor - Dell U2713HM. I have Spyder 4 Elite so
vladiator Silver Member25-Jul-13 03:38 AM
by vladiator
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Monitor calibration: Colour Temperature esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
24th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: Monitor calibration: Colour Temperature vladiator Silver Member
24th Jul 2013
     Reply message RE: Monitor calibration: Colour Temperature esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
25th Jul 2013
          Reply message RE: Monitor calibration: Colour Temperature vladiator Silver Member
25th Jul 2013

A general, generic topic Need Some Advice [View all]
I am waaaay late doing this I know...but better late than never I guess. I need to finall
PSAGuy Silver Member23-Jul-13 11:11 PM
by PSAGuy
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Need Some Advice jherrel Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
22nd Jul 2013
Reply message RE: Need Some Advice PSAGuy Silver Member
22nd Jul 2013
Reply message RE: Need Some Advice esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
22nd Jul 2013
Reply message RE: Need Some Advice PSAGuy Silver Member
22nd Jul 2013

A topic tagged as having a question Order for Large Prints [View all]
I'm not sure if this is the proper forum for this question. Please move if needed. I'v
Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit 22-Jul-13 10:19 PM
by ctadin
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Order for Large Prints elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement
19th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: Order for Large Prints Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit
19th Jul 2013
     Reply message RE: Order for Large Prints Rmastran Silver Member
19th Jul 2013
          Reply message RE: Order for Large Prints Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit
19th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: Order for Large Prints esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
19th Jul 2013
19th Jul 2013
     Reply message RE: Order for Large Prints esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
19th Jul 2013
19th Jul 2013
               Reply message RE: Order for Large Prints mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
19th Jul 2013
19th Jul 2013
                         Reply message RE: Order for Large Prints kmh Silver Member
21st Jul 2013
21st Jul 2013
                                   Reply message RE: Order for Large Prints ctadin Silver Member
22nd Jul 2013
                                        Reply message RE: Order for Large Prints kmh Silver Member
22nd Jul 2013
22nd Jul 2013
22nd Jul 2013
22nd Jul 2013

A general, generic topic Issue with Epson 3800? [View all]
Not sure if this belongs in this forum or the Adobe software (Lightroom) one, but starting
ms8107242 Silver Member22-Jul-13 09:31 PM
by ms8107242
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Issue with Epson 3800? ms8107242 Silver Member
21st Jul 2013
21st Jul 2013
     Reply message RE: Issue with Epson 3800? mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
21st Jul 2013
21st Jul 2013
               Reply message RE: Issue with Epson 3800? elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement
22nd Jul 2013
22nd Jul 2013
22nd Jul 2013

A general, generic topic 13”x19” Print and Frame [View all]
I purchased 13”x19” paper to print images taken with my D600. When I tried to find a frame
Garys 16-Jul-13 12:07 AM
by shrimp
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: 13”x19” Print and Frame kidsthehall45 Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest
11th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: 13”x19” Print and Frame Bob Chadwick Silver Member
11th Jul 2013
     Reply message RE: 13”x19” Print and Frame Garys
11th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: 13”x19” Print and Frame dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community
11th Jul 2013
11th Jul 2013
     Reply message RE: 13”x19” Print and Frame dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community
11th Jul 2013
          Reply message RE: 13”x19” Print and Frame kidsthehall45 Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest
11th Jul 2013
11th Jul 2013
11th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: 13”x19” Print and Frame gfeinberg Gold Member
11th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: 13”x19” Print and Frame Gtrhntr Silver Member
11th Jul 2013
     Reply message RE: 13”x19” Print and Frame kmh Silver Member
12th Jul 2013
          Reply message RE: 13”x19” Print and Frame fdi Gold Member
12th Jul 2013
               Reply message RE: 13”x19” Print and Frame shrimp Silver Member
15th Jul 2013
                    Reply message RE: 13”x19” Print and Frame shrimp Silver Member
16th Jul 2013

A general, generic topic Photo Paper For Epson Pro 3880 Printer [View all]
Hello, I just purchased this printer and am wondering what may be the best type of paper f
dhingle1 Gold Member14-Jul-13 07:32 PM
by dhingle1
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Photo Paper For Epson Pro 3880 Printer HBB Moderator Hal is an expert in several areas, including CLS Awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Resources.
13th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: Photo Paper For Epson Pro 3880 Printer dhingle1 Gold Member
14th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: Photo Paper For Epson Pro 3880 Printer Fovea Gold Member
13th Jul 2013
14th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: Photo Paper For Epson Pro 3880 Printer esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
13th Jul 2013
14th Jul 2013

A general, generic topic stylus 3880 standard, or designer version? [View all]
Is there an advantage to going with the EFI Fiery front end RIP version? Does this mean
in4apenny Silver Member13-Jul-13 12:28 AM
by in4apenny
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: stylus 3880 standard, or designer version? elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement
12th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: stylus 3880 standard, or designer version? esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
12th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: stylus 3880 standard, or designer version? in4apenny Silver Member
13th Jul 2013

A general, generic topic I would like opinions on Epson 4900 Stylus Pro [View all]
I would like to upgrade my printer. I currently use an R 1900 and am really interested in
in4apenny Silver Member07-Jul-13 01:47 AM
by in4apenny
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: I would like opinions on Epson 4900 Stylus Pro esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
02nd Jul 2013
Reply message RE: I would like opinions on Epson 4900 Stylus Pro in4apenny Silver Member
03rd Jul 2013
     Reply message RE: I would like opinions on Epson 4900 Stylus Pro esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
03rd Jul 2013
          Reply message RE: I would like opinions on Epson 4900 Stylus Pro in4apenny Silver Member
03rd Jul 2013
               Reply message RE: I would like opinions on Epson 4900 Stylus Pro mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
03rd Jul 2013
03rd Jul 2013
03rd Jul 2013
03rd Jul 2013
                              Reply message RE: I would like opinions on Epson 4900 Stylus Pro PeterBeckett Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
04th Jul 2013
04th Jul 2013
                                        Reply message RE: I would like opinions on Epson 4900 Stylus Pro mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
04th Jul 2013
                                             Reply message RE: I would like opinions on Epson 4900 Stylus Pro PeterBeckett Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
04th Jul 2013
05th Jul 2013
                                                  Reply message RE: I would like opinions on Epson 4900 Stylus Pro CaptPegLeg Silver Member
05th Jul 2013
06th Jul 2013
                                                  Reply message RE: I would like opinions on Epson 4900 Stylus Pro CaptPegLeg Silver Member
06th Jul 2013
07th Jul 2013

A general, generic topic Need Help w/Outside Scanning Service [View all]
I was looking at slides that have been stored for many years. I looked at one box (all in
cwils02 Gold Member06-Jul-13 07:48 AM
by OldCodger
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Need Help w/Outside Scanning Service JonK Moderator Awarded for his high level skills and in-depth knowledge in various areas, such as Wildlife, Landscape and Stage Photography Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
04th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: Need Help w/Outside Scanning Service cwils02 Gold Member
05th Jul 2013
     Reply message RE: Need Help w/Outside Scanning Service ctadin Silver Member
05th Jul 2013
          Reply message RE: Need Help w/Outside Scanning Service OldCodger
05th Jul 2013
05th Jul 2013
               Reply message RE: Need Help w/Outside Scanning Service OldCodger
06th Jul 2013
05th Jul 2013

A general, generic topic Creating your own icc print profiles [View all]
I am wondering what other hardware are you folks using to develop your own icc profiles an
dgillilan Silver Member04-Jul-13 02:26 AM
by dgillilan
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Creating your own icc print profiles esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
25th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: Creating your own icc print profiles dgillilan Silver Member
25th Jun 2013
     Reply message RE: Creating your own icc print profiles marsmail
03rd Jul 2013
          Reply message RE: Creating your own icc print profiles dgillilan Silver Member
04th Jul 2013

A general, generic topic epson 3880 dreaded 150c error [View all]
after getting a 150c error at least once a week on my new 3880 i finally called them. i
mathjak107 03-Jul-13 03:06 PM
by marsmail
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: epson 3880 dreaded 150c error esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
06th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: epson 3880 dreaded 150c error mathjak107
06th Jun 2013
     Reply message RE: epson 3880 dreaded 150c error esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
06th Jun 2013
07th Jun 2013
08th Jun 2013
08th Jun 2013
12th Jun 2013
17th Jun 2013
18th Jun 2013
18th Jun 2013
19th Jun 2013
                                                  Reply message RE: epson 3880 dreaded 150c error marsmail
03rd Jul 2013

A general, generic topic Professional Printing Services [View all]
I've had an Epson 2400 for years now. I use it mainly for making B&W prints. It is capable
N80 Silver Member01-Jul-13 11:40 PM
by N80
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Professional Printing Services mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
01st Jul 2013
Reply message RE: Professional Printing Services N80 Silver Member
01st Jul 2013

A general, generic topic Baryta paper and use for color prints [View all]
Hello, I have a couple of sample sheets of baryta paper(from Hanehmuhle). I have read tha
dgillilan Silver Member29-Jun-13 11:11 PM
by dgillilan
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Baryta paper and use for color prints esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
26th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: Baryta paper and use for color prints dgillilan Silver Member
26th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: Baryta paper and use for color prints dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community
27th Jun 2013
27th Jun 2013
     Reply message RE: Baryta paper and use for color prints dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community
29th Jun 2013
29th Jun 2013

A general, generic topic Crane Museo Silver Rag paper-experience using? [View all]
Hello Printing Nikonians, Has anyone used the glossy paper "Crane Museo Silver Rag Fine
dgillilan Silver Member26-Jun-13 11:00 AM0109

A general, generic topic Canon imagePrograf 6400 recvd [View all]
Hi printing Nikonians, I took delivery of my Canon ipf 6400 this week and boy is it a n
dgillilan Silver Member25-Jun-13 12:58 AM
by dgillilan
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Canon imagePrograf 6400 recvd esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
24th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: Canon imagePrograf 6400 recvd dgillilan Silver Member
24th Jun 2013
     Reply message RE: Canon imagePrograf 6400 recvd ctadin Silver Member
24th Jun 2013
          Reply message RE: Canon imagePrograf 6400 recvd dgillilan Silver Member
25th Jun 2013

A general, generic topic SCAN IT OR SEND IT OUT AND TO WHO [View all]
I have a thousand or more 35mm B&W negs. There are many companies offering their servic
largebore Silver Member21-Jun-13 08:02 PM
by largebore
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: SCAN IT OR SEND IT OUT AND TO WHO elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement
20th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: SCAN IT OR SEND IT OUT AND TO WHO largebore Silver Member
21st Jun 2013

A general, generic topic large print on canvas [View all]
Where can get an image printed on canvas? The canvas needs to be at approximately 48 inche
bobpilot Silver Member20-Jun-13 01:45 PM
by bobpilot
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: large print on canvas mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
04th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: large print on canvas dgberg Silver Member Dan is an accomplished photographer and fine art printer. With his fine art printing business and workshop experience he eagerly shares a unique perspective with all Nikonians - how to produce salable professional prints to discerning customers and teaching those skills.
13th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: large print on canvas ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
19th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: large print on canvas bobpilot Silver Member
19th Jun 2013
     Reply message RE: large print on canvas barrywesthead Silver Member Awareded for his continued support of the Nikonians community, freely sharing his expertise, particularly in the areas of digital post processing and printing.
20th Jun 2013
          Reply message RE: large print on canvas bobpilot Silver Member
20th Jun 2013

This is a hot, active topic! The age old question : Monitor View vs Printed Image [View all]
I have a hi-res calibrated monitor and an Epson 1430 printer. I use Epson Photo Luster an
GaryPk Silver Member17-Jun-13 08:10 PM
by kmh
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: The age old question : Monitor View vs Printed Imag... JimKing
05th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: The age old question : Monitor View vs Printed Imag... FredB D3 Silver Member
06th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: The age old question : Monitor View vs Printed Imag... blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas
06th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: The age old question : Monitor View vs Printed Imag... GaryPk Silver Member
06th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: The age old question : Monitor View vs Printed Imag... FredB D3 Silver Member
06th Jun 2013
     Reply message RE: The age old question : Monitor View vs Printed Imag... walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
16th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: The age old question : Monitor View vs Printed Imag... jherrel Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
06th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: The age old question : Monitor View vs Printed Imag... elec164 Silver Member
06th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: The age old question : Monitor View vs Printed Imag... quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
06th Jun 2013
     Reply message RE: The age old question : Monitor View vs Printed Imag... GaryPk Silver Member
06th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: The age old question : Monitor View vs Printed Imag... JonK Moderator Awarded for his high level skills and in-depth knowledge in various areas, such as Wildlife, Landscape and Stage Photography Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
08th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: The age old question : Monitor View vs Printed Imag... kj_fi Silver Member
12th Jun 2013
12th Jun 2013
     Reply message RE: The age old question : Monitor View vs Printed Imag... elec164 Silver Member
13th Jun 2013
13th Jun 2013
14th Jun 2013
                    Reply message RE: The age old question : Monitor View vs Printed Imag... hippocrates Silver Member
15th Jun 2013
                         Reply message RE: The age old question : Monitor View vs Printed Imag... barrywesthead Silver Member Awareded for his continued support of the Nikonians community, freely sharing his expertise, particularly in the areas of digital post processing and printing.
16th Jun 2013
16th Jun 2013
16th Jun 2013
                                   Reply message RE: The age old question : Monitor View vs Printed Imag... kmh Silver Member
17th Jun 2013

A general, generic topic Breathing Color Vibrance Gloss paper-experience? [View all]
Hi fellow print makers, I am expecting a new Canon ipf 6400 printer next week, and I wa
dgillilan Silver Member15-Jun-13 09:25 PM0131

A general, generic topic Canon Imageprograf ipf6400 24" Prtr ordered [View all]
Hi, I made the decision after much research, on a replacement for one of my Epson R1800
dgillilan Silver Member15-Jun-13 09:21 PM0162

A general, generic topic ImagePrint [View all]
Anyone familiar with or using ImagePrint-ColorByte software for printing? It's expensive,
dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape 13-Jun-13 11:08 AM
by dgberg
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: ImagePrint dgillilan Silver Member
11th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: ImagePrint dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape
11th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: ImagePrint jherrel Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
11th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: ImagePrint branthunter Silver Member
11th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: ImagePrint barrywesthead Silver Member Awareded for his continued support of the Nikonians community, freely sharing his expertise, particularly in the areas of digital post processing and printing.
12th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: ImagePrint FredB D3 Silver Member
12th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: ImagePrint dgberg Silver Member Dan is an accomplished photographer and fine art printer. With his fine art printing business and workshop experience he eagerly shares a unique perspective with all Nikonians - how to produce salable professional prints to discerning customers and teaching those skills.
13th Jun 2013