nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Collapse topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR NIKON CAMERA Nikon D4/D3/D2/D1

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViews
A general, generic topic D4/LIGHTROOM HISTOGRAM CONFLICT?? [View all]
I have been trying to avoid the reality by thinking that there can't be anything this seri
EYEBALLER 28-Feb-14 02:08 AM
by EYEBALLER
Replies to this topic:
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: D4/LIGHTROOM HISTOGRAM CONFLICT?? walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Master Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art and science of photography
27th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: D4/LIGHTROOM HISTOGRAM CONFLICT?? EYEBALLER
28th Feb 2014
     Reply message RE: D4/LIGHTROOM HISTOGRAM CONFLICT?? walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Master Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art and science of photography
28th Feb 2014
28th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: D4/LIGHTROOM HISTOGRAM CONFLICT?? kuzzy Silver Member
27th Feb 2014
28th Feb 2014

A topic tagged as in need of help D3X buy opportunity [View all]
I have decided more or less on a used D3X and now has an opportunity to buy from one selle
Civiccool 27-Feb-14 10:41 PM
by archivue
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: D3X buy opportunity Leonard62 Gold Member Awarded for excellent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community, especially of Nikkor Lenses Writer Ribbon awarded for his contributions to the Nikonians Resources articles library
26th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: D3X buy opportunity HHargitt Silver Member
26th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: D3X buy opportunity IainD Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
26th Feb 2014
     Reply message RE: D3X buy opportunity Civiccool
27th Feb 2014
          Reply message RE: D3X buy opportunity archivue Gold Member
27th Feb 2014

A general, generic topic Battery & Chagers for D4s vs D4 [View all]
I already own a D4 and I'm thinking about buying a D4s to have a second body. I've not
rschwallie 27-Feb-14 09:56 PM
by Leonard62
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Battery & Chagers for D4s vs D4 Leonard62 Gold Member Awarded for excellent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community, especially of Nikkor Lenses Writer Ribbon awarded for his contributions to the Nikonians Resources articles library
27th Feb 2014

A general, generic topic D4s [View all]
Colleagues, So what do you think now that we know what the new D4s is made of? Yea o
RudyH Gold Member26-Feb-14 10:58 PM
by PerroneFord
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: D4s PerroneFord Silver Member
26th Feb 2014

This is a hot, active topic! Renting D4 for Daytona Speedweeks - Advice Requested [View all]
This question(s) is sports related but I really am looking for some input from D4 users so
DigitalSpeed Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 26-Feb-14 02:41 AM
by DigitalSpeed
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Renting D4 for Daytona Speedweeks - Advice Requeste... PSAGuy Silver Member
09th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Renting D4 for Daytona Speedweeks - Advice Requeste... jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
09th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Renting D4 for Daytona Speedweeks - Advice Requeste... rstcso Gold Member
09th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Renting D4 for Daytona Speedweeks - Advice Requeste... DigitalSpeed Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
09th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Renting D4 for Daytona Speedweeks - Advice Requeste... DigitalSpeed Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
09th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Renting D4 for Daytona Speedweeks - Advice Requeste... KnightPhoto Gold Member
11th Jan 2014
13th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Renting D4 for Daytona Speedweeks - Advice Requeste... JECoutre Silver Member
22nd Jan 2014
23rd Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Renting D4 for Daytona Speedweeks - Advice Requeste... jeverton Silver Member
26th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Renting D4 for Daytona Speedweeks - Advice Requeste... crznlow
05th Feb 2014
06th Feb 2014
06th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: Renting D4 for Daytona Speedweeks - Advice Requeste... blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas
06th Feb 2014
06th Feb 2014
     Reply message RE: Renting D4 for Daytona Speedweeks - Advice Requeste... rstcso Gold Member
06th Feb 2014
     Reply message RE: Renting D4 for Daytona Speedweeks - Advice Requeste... blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas
07th Feb 2014
07th Feb 2014
09th Feb 2014
07th Feb 2014
11th Feb 2014
     Reply message RE: Renting D4 for Daytona Speedweeks - Advice Requeste... phoward Silver Member
14th Feb 2014
     Reply message RE: Renting D4 for Daytona Speedweeks - Advice Requeste... phoward Silver Member
14th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: Renting D4 for Daytona Speedweeks - Advice Requeste... esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
07th Feb 2014
11th Feb 2014
     Reply message RE: Renting D4 for Daytona Speedweeks - Advice Requeste... upclosephoto Silver Member
12th Feb 2014
12th Feb 2014
          Reply message RE: Renting D4 for Daytona Speedweeks - Advice Requeste... upclosephoto Silver Member
12th Feb 2014
13th Feb 2014
26th Feb 2014

A general, generic topic D4s Nikon USA Introduction [View all]
[link:www.nikonusa.c om/en/About-Nikon/Pr ess-Room/Press-Relea se/hrxaj8hg/Dominate -the-Decis
MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas 25-Feb-14 10:16 PM
by JosephK
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: D4s Nikon USA Introduction Robman3
25th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: D4s Nikon USA Introduction JosephK Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit.
25th Feb 2014

This topic has been locked by a team member D4 Lighting [View all]
This topic has been moved by the moderator of this forum.
geryrevandra 25-Feb-14 09:23 AM0167

A general, generic topic Very Impressed with D4 [View all]
I recently purchased a D4 from a fellow Nikonian. This weekend I took it out early in the
jmiguez Silver Member24-Feb-14 02:30 PM
by Ferguson
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Very Impressed with D4 danshep Silver Member
17th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: Very Impressed with D4 Ferguson Silver Member
17th Feb 2014
     Reply message RE: Very Impressed with D4 afk56 Silver Member
24th Feb 2014
          Reply message RE: Very Impressed with D4 Ferguson Silver Member
24th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: Very Impressed with D4 mrwilson Silver Member
18th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: Very Impressed with D4 Ineluki Gold Member
19th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: Very Impressed with D4 Arthur Laurent Silver Member
24th Feb 2014

A general, generic topic Where to buy D2x/D2Hs rubber USB/DC-In covers? [View all]
I need both LH rubber connector panel (USB and A/V & DC-In) covers for a D2Hs (same as D2x
D2xer 23-Feb-14 06:40 AM
by D2xer
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Where to buy D2x/D2Hs rubber USB/DC-In covers? LucN Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
16th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: Where to buy D2x/D2Hs rubber USB/DC-In covers? D2xer
16th Feb 2014
     Reply message RE: Where to buy D2x/D2Hs rubber USB/DC-In covers? LucN Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
16th Feb 2014
16th Feb 2014
16th Feb 2014
                    Reply message RE: Where to buy D2x/D2Hs rubber USB/DC-In covers? samrat54 Silver Member
17th Feb 2014
17th Feb 2014
23rd Feb 2014

A topic tagged as in need of help Two New EN-EL14a Batteries Questionable [View all]
Hello All, I recently purchased two new Nikon EN-EL14a batteries, one from Adorama and
AAHNikon Gold Member21-Feb-14 09:15 PM
by sergeantcigar
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Two New EN-EL14a Batteries Questionable esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
08th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: Two New EN-EL14a Batteries Questionable briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
08th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: Two New EN-EL14a Batteries Questionable jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
08th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: Two New EN-EL14a Batteries Questionable AAHNikon Gold Member
08th Feb 2014
     Reply message RE: Two New EN-EL14a Batteries Questionable SRFast Silver Member
09th Feb 2014
     Reply message RE: Two New EN-EL14a Batteries Questionable RRRoger Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his long history of demonstrated excellence and helping other members with equipment, technique and DSLR video in the true Nikonians spirit.
20th Feb 2014
     Reply message RE: Two New EN-EL14a Batteries Questionable sergeantcigar Silver Member
21st Feb 2014

A general, generic topic FINALLY Got My Timing Right [View all]
Wow....things usually don't work so well...... My annual bonus comes on Feb 25th each y
PSAGuy Silver Member21-Feb-14 02:19 AM
by danshep
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: FINALLY Got My Timing Right danshep Silver Member
20th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: FINALLY Got My Timing Right SheriB Silver Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life.
20th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: FINALLY Got My Timing Right Ineluki Gold Member
20th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: FINALLY Got My Timing Right PSAGuy Silver Member
20th Feb 2014
     Reply message RE: FINALLY Got My Timing Right RRRoger Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his long history of demonstrated excellence and helping other members with equipment, technique and DSLR video in the true Nikonians spirit.
20th Feb 2014
20th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: FINALLY Got My Timing Right KnightPhoto Gold Member
20th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: FINALLY Got My Timing Right mrwilson Silver Member
20th Feb 2014
20th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: FINALLY Got My Timing Right reuben Moderator Landscape and Sports in depth expertise Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
21st Feb 2014
21st Feb 2014
Reply message RE: FINALLY Got My Timing Right danshep Silver Member
21st Feb 2014

A general, generic topic D4 - Wow -- over 100k [View all]
Just looked at the actuations and was amazed to see -- 111,121. I had no idea I was ove
Ferguson Silver Member20-Feb-14 03:48 PM
by RRRoger
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Wow -- over 100k SheriB Silver Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life.
18th Jan 2014
Reply message D4 Wow -- over 100k Ferguson Silver Member
18th Jan 2014
     Reply message RE: D4 Wow -- over 100k ZoneV Silver Member
18th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: D4 - Wow -- over 100k M_Jackson Silver Member
21st Jan 2014
Reply message RE: D4 - Wow -- over 100k Ferguson Silver Member
21st Jan 2014
     Reply message RE: D4 - Wow -- over 100k RRRoger Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his long history of demonstrated excellence and helping other members with equipment, technique and DSLR video in the true Nikonians spirit.
20th Feb 2014
          Reply message RE: D4 - Wow -- over 100k Ferguson Silver Member
20th Feb 2014
               Reply message RE: D4 - Wow -- over 100k RRRoger Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his long history of demonstrated excellence and helping other members with equipment, technique and DSLR video in the true Nikonians spirit.
20th Feb 2014

A general, generic topic Live View - Hand-held mode - At what point does it get ... [View all]
Hi This relates to the D3x. I am following the instructions in the manual. (pp. 91-9
shaunnelson Silver Member19-Feb-14 02:28 PM
by Leonard62
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Live View - Hand-held mode - At what point does it ... jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
17th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: Live View - Hand-held mode - At what point does it ... Leonard62 Gold Member Awarded for excellent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community, especially of Nikkor Lenses Writer Ribbon awarded for his contributions to the Nikonians Resources articles library
19th Feb 2014

A general, generic topic It's Already Discontinued !! [View all]
WOW...that was fast. I received this from B and H this morning regarding the new D4s . A
PSAGuy Silver Member19-Feb-14 02:50 AM
by Nikon300Bob
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: It's Already Discontinued !! walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Master Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art and science of photography
13th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: It's Already Discontinued !! Daymon55
13th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: It's Already Discontinued !! fivesense Gold Member
13th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: It's Already Discontinued !! jeverton Silver Member
13th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: It's Already Discontinued !! KnightPhoto Gold Member
15th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: It's Already Discontinued !! jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
15th Feb 2014
15th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: It's Already Discontinued !! RRRoger Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his long history of demonstrated excellence and helping other members with equipment, technique and DSLR video in the true Nikonians spirit.
15th Feb 2014
16th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: It's Already Discontinued !! Robman3
18th Feb 2014
     Reply message RE: It's Already Discontinued !! Nikon300Bob Silver Member
19th Feb 2014

A general, generic topic D4s Specifications? [View all]
Okay, I've had enough of all the secret cloak and dagger stuff. Where are the D4s specific
RudyH Gold Member12-Feb-14 09:52 PM
by PSAGuy
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: D4s Specifications? JosephK Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit.
12th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: D4s Specifications? PerroneFord Silver Member
12th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: D4s Specifications? RudyH Gold Member
12th Feb 2014
     Reply message RE: D4s Specifications? SVA
12th Feb 2014
12th Feb 2014
          Reply message RE: D4s Specifications? Gene Duprey
12th Feb 2014
12th Feb 2014
                    Reply message RE: D4s Specifications? PSAGuy Silver Member
12th Feb 2014

A general, generic topic Jumping the gun a bit ?? [View all]
This from Adorama's web site ...... ____________ ____________________ NEW RELEASE Nikon
PSAGuy Silver Member12-Feb-14 04:04 PM
by Rsal
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Jumping the gun a bit ?? jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
12th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: Jumping the gun a bit ?? Rsal Gold Member
12th Feb 2014

This is a hot, active topic! D4s [View all]
So what do we know about the D4s? I haven't seen any information about its specifications
RudyH Gold Member12-Feb-14 04:56 AM
by Arthur Laurent
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: D4s Bill Kennedy Gold Member
08th Jan 2014
08th Jan 2014
     Reply message RE: D4s ndtking Silver Member
09th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: D4s jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
09th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: D4s donaldjledet Silver Member
10th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: D4s BobG55 Silver Member
10th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: D4s PSAGuy Silver Member
10th Jan 2014
10th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: D4s Daymon55
10th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: D4s gearsau Silver Member
11th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: D4s Nikon300Bob Silver Member
20th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: D4s Zoomer911 Silver Member
30th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: D4s briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
10th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: D4s Robman3
11th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: D4s Randy1 Silver Member
20th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: D4s jvj90402
22nd Jan 2014
Reply message RE: D4s gpoole Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundrasing Campaing 2014 Writer Ribbon awarded for his article contributions for the Articles library and the eZine
10th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: D4s ZoneV Silver Member
10th Jan 2014
10th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: D4s KnightPhoto Gold Member
11th Jan 2014
11th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: D4s jeverton Silver Member
11th Jan 2014
11th Jan 2014
11th Jan 2014
     Reply message RE: D4s SVA
12th Jan 2014
          Reply message RE: D4s briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
12th Jan 2014
12th Jan 2014
12th Jan 2014
12th Jan 2014
               Reply message RE: D4s PSAGuy Silver Member
12th Jan 2014
                    Reply message RE: D4s mrpenguin Silver Member
14th Jan 2014
14th Jan 2014
     Reply message RE: D4s sigint17 Silver Member
21st Jan 2014
Reply message RE: D4s danshep Silver Member
16th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: D4s mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
16th Jan 2014
18th Jan 2014
20th Jan 2014
20th Jan 2014
20th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: D4s jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
20th Jan 2014
20th Jan 2014
21st Jan 2014
21st Jan 2014
                    Reply message RE: D4s Charlie M Gold Member
22nd Jan 2014
22nd Jan 2014
22nd Jan 2014
22nd Jan 2014
22nd Jan 2014
22nd Jan 2014
22nd Jan 2014
22nd Jan 2014
22nd Jan 2014
22nd Jan 2014
22nd Jan 2014
22nd Jan 2014
22nd Jan 2014
22nd Jan 2014
22nd Jan 2014
22nd Jan 2014
22nd Jan 2014
22nd Jan 2014
22nd Jan 2014
23rd Jan 2014
23rd Jan 2014
23rd Jan 2014
Reply message RE: D4s Arthur Laurent Silver Member
12th Feb 2014
29th Jan 2014
05th Feb 2014
05th Feb 2014
06th Feb 2014
05th Feb 2014
06th Feb 2014
06th Feb 2014
06th Feb 2014
06th Feb 2014
06th Feb 2014
06th Feb 2014
06th Feb 2014
          Reply message RE: D4s zahr29 Silver Member
06th Feb 2014

A general, generic topic d1h memory card [View all]
I have some memory cards, 4GB, that worked with my d1x but not the d1h. I have heard that
mdkinney 09-Feb-14 01:14 AM
by nikon37814
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: d1h memory card ZoneV Silver Member
11th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: d1h memory card nikon37814 Silver Member
09th Feb 2014

A general, generic topic D3s spot meter focus block shows up in Matrix mode. [View all]
Does anyone know why my spot focus block would show up when I have my D3s set for Matrix f
toofast4u Silver Member08-Feb-14 03:10 PM
by mklass
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: D3s spot meter focus block shows up in Matrix mode. briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
12th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: D3s spot meter focus block shows up in Matrix mode. SRFast Silver Member
12th Jan 2014
     Reply message RE: D3s spot meter focus block shows up in Matrix mode. toofast4u Silver Member
13th Jan 2014
          Reply message RE: D3s spot meter focus block shows up in Matrix mode. toofast4u Silver Member
13th Jan 2014
          Reply message RE: D3s spot meter focus block shows up in Matrix mode. briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
13th Jan 2014
               Reply message 5RE: D3s spot meter focus block shows up in Matrix mode... toofast4u Silver Member
13th Jan 2014
                    Reply message 5RE: D3s spot meter focus block shows up in Matrix mode... D3 Ray
08th Feb 2014
                         Reply message 5RE: D3s spot meter focus block shows up in Matrix mode... mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
08th Feb 2014

This is a hot, active topic! D4s? [View all]
Do you think Nikon will be coming out with a D4s (or something like that), with 2-CF card
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 06-Feb-14 04:55 PM
by Dls1072
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: D4s? Nikonf5bethere Gold Member
25th Sep 2013
Reply message RE: D4s? mrwilson Silver Member
25th Sep 2013
Reply message RE: D4s? gearsau Silver Member
25th Sep 2013
Reply message RE: D4s? mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
25th Sep 2013
Reply message RE: D4s? ChristopherP Gold Member
24th Nov 2013
Reply message RE: D4s? Ineluki Gold Member
25th Sep 2013
Reply message RE: D4s? af4nc Gold Member
25th Sep 2013
25th Sep 2013
Reply message RE: D4s? Semprasectum4933
31st Jan 2014
     Reply message RE: D4s? Dls1072
06th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: D4s? danshep Silver Member
26th Sep 2013
26th Sep 2013
Reply message RE: D4s? D4 4ever
19th Nov 2013
Reply message RE: D4s? KnightPhoto Gold Member
26th Sep 2013
Reply message RE: D4s? PSAGuy Silver Member
26th Sep 2013
Reply message RE: D4s? mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
26th Sep 2013
26th Sep 2013
     Reply message RE: D4s? Luke_Miller Silver Member
26th Sep 2013
26th Sep 2013
     Reply message RE: D4s? Colorado Kamaaina
25th Nov 2013
     Reply message RE: D4s? johnpower007
20th Oct 2013
          Reply message RE: D4s? Luke_Miller Silver Member
20th Oct 2013
21st Oct 2013
          Reply message RE: D4s? D4 4ever
19th Nov 2013
25th Nov 2013
25th Nov 2013
Reply message RE: D4s? danshep Silver Member
27th Sep 2013
27th Sep 2013
     Reply message RE: D4s? Wingman Silver Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
27th Sep 2013
          Reply message RE: D4s? Skytalker Silver Member
19th Oct 2013
               Reply message RE: D4s? Skytalker Silver Member
27th Oct 2013
Reply message RE: D4s? PSAGuy Silver Member
23rd Nov 2013

A general, generic topic Amazing...D4s Facebook site [View all]
The Nikon Corp. D4s Facebook site has attached a link on their wall to the Ken Rockwell ar
PSAGuy Silver Member06-Feb-14 04:51 PM
by Dls1072
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Amazing...D4s Facebook site ZoneV Silver Member
11th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Amazing...D4s Facebook site briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
11th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Amazing...D4s Facebook site JonK Moderator Awarded for his high level skills and in-depth knowledge in various areas, such as Wildlife, Landscape and Stage Photography Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
11th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Amazing...D4s Facebook site briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
11th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Amazing...D4s Facebook site jeverton Silver Member
14th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Amazing...D4s Facebook site Leonard62 Gold Member Awarded for excellent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community, especially of Nikkor Lenses Writer Ribbon awarded for his contributions to the Nikonians Resources articles library
17th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Amazing...D4s Facebook site Dls1072
06th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: Amazing...D4s Facebook site Dls1072
06th Feb 2014

A general, generic topic D2XS still worth buying as a complementary camera? [View all]
Hi. I have a Nikon D5200 and also recently picked up a gently used D2HS for the frame rate
d2hsretro 04-Feb-14 10:55 AM
by d2hsretro
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: D2XS still worth buying as a complementary camera? PerroneFord Silver Member
24th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: D2XS still worth buying as a complementary camera? d2hsretro
24th Jan 2014
     Reply message RE: D2XS still worth buying as a complementary camera? PerroneFord Silver Member
24th Jan 2014
     Reply message RE: D2XS still worth buying as a complementary camera? gearsau Silver Member
25th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: D2XS still worth buying as a complementary camera? Scotty Silver Member
27th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: D2XS still worth buying as a complementary camera? blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas
28th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: D2XS still worth buying as a complementary camera? jgould2 Gold Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit.
28th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: D2XS still worth buying as a complementary camera? winthrop Silver Member
29th Jan 2014
31st Jan 2014
          Reply message RE: D2XS still worth buying as a complementary camera? blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas
01st Feb 2014
               Reply message RE: D2XS still worth buying as a complementary camera? metalmariachi
01st Feb 2014
               Reply message RE: D2XS still worth buying as a complementary camera? jcsocalphoto Silver Member
01st Feb 2014
02nd Feb 2014
02nd Feb 2014
04th Feb 2014
               Reply message RE: D2XS still worth buying as a complementary camera? Scotty Silver Member
04th Feb 2014

A general, generic topic Date Code on EN-EL4a and "Charge Life" Experience [View all]
In October 2012 I bought a new EN-EL4a from B&H. Sometime last year (2013), and (edit:NOT
nrothschild Neil is an expert in several areas, including camera support 03-Feb-14 06:31 PM
by ericbowles
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Date Code on EN-EL4a and "Charge Life" Experience jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
28th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Date Code on EN-EL4a and "Charge Life" Experience nrothschild Neil is an expert in several areas, including camera support
28th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Date Code on EN-EL4a and "Charge Life" Experience seres2
30th Jan 2014
     Reply message RE: Date Code on EN-EL4a and "Charge Life" Experience nrothschild Neil is an expert in several areas, including camera support
30th Jan 2014
          Reply message RE: Date Code on EN-EL4a and "Charge Life" Experience seres2
31st Jan 2014
31st Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Date Code on EN-EL4a and "Charge Life" Experience winthrop Silver Member
29th Jan 2014
31st Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Date Code on EN-EL4a and "Charge Life" Experience ajdooley Gold Member
29th Jan 2014
29th Jan 2014
     Reply message RE: Date Code on EN-EL4a and "Charge Life" Experience blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas
01st Feb 2014
     Reply message RE: Date Code on EN-EL4a and "Charge Life" Experience ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
03rd Feb 2014
Reply message RE: Date Code on EN-EL4a and "Charge Life" Experience blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas
01st Feb 2014

A topic tagged as having a question EN-EL18 Complete Power Drain? [View all]
On your D4 or MB-D12 equipped with EN-EL18 has anyone experienced a complete battery drain
KnightPhoto Gold Member01-Feb-14 08:12 PM
by KnightPhoto
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: EN-EL18 Complete Power Drain? mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
29th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: EN-EL18 Complete Power Drain? gpoole Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundrasing Campaing 2014 Writer Ribbon awarded for his article contributions for the Articles library and the eZine
29th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: EN-EL18 Complete Power Drain? gpoole Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundrasing Campaing 2014 Writer Ribbon awarded for his article contributions for the Articles library and the eZine
29th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: EN-EL18 Complete Power Drain? KnightPhoto Gold Member
29th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: EN-EL18 Complete Power Drain? nrothschild Neil is an expert in several areas, including camera support
29th Jan 2014
30th Jan 2014
     Reply message RE: EN-EL18 Complete Power Drain? nrothschild Neil is an expert in several areas, including camera support
30th Jan 2014
01st Feb 2014

A general, generic topic Recommended lens for d1h [View all]
To those that are still using the d1h for business or fun, what might you recommend as som
mdkinney 01-Feb-14 06:00 AM
by metalmariachi
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Recommended lens for d1h jcsocalphoto Silver Member
10th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Recommended lens for d1h ZoneV Silver Member
10th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Recommended lens for d1h metalmariachi
01st Feb 2014

This is a hot, active topic! Choice between new D800E and used D3X [View all]
I was deciding between a new D800E or a used D3X at almost same price level for a couple o
Civiccool 29-Jan-14 10:27 PM
by ericbowles
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Choice between new D800E and used D3X PerroneFord Silver Member
15th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Choice between new D800E and used D3X seres2
15th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Choice between new D800E and used D3X HHargitt Silver Member
15th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Choice between new D800E and used D3X mrpenguin Silver Member
16th Jan 2014
     Reply message RE: Choice between new D800E and used D3X gearsau Silver Member
16th Jan 2014
16th Jan 2014
          Reply message RE: Choice between new D800E and used D3X PerroneFord Silver Member
16th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Choice between new D800E and used D3X walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Master Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art and science of photography
16th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Choice between new D800E and used D3X Civiccool
16th Jan 2014
     Reply message RE: Choice between new D800E and used D3X Leonard62 Gold Member Awarded for excellent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community, especially of Nikkor Lenses Writer Ribbon awarded for his contributions to the Nikonians Resources articles library
16th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Choice between new D800E and used D3X esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
16th Jan 2014
16th Jan 2014
17th Jan 2014
17th Jan 2014
17th Jan 2014
18th Jan 2014
18th Jan 2014
18th Jan 2014
18th Jan 2014
18th Jan 2014
                         Reply message RE: Choice between new D800E and used D3X mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
18th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Choice between new D800E and used D3X HHargitt Silver Member
17th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Choice between new D800E and used D3X SVA
17th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Choice between new D800E and used D3X archivue Gold Member
17th Jan 2014
     Reply message RE: Choice between new D800E and used D3X SVA
17th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Choice between new D800E and used D3X KnightPhoto Gold Member
17th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Choice between new D800E and used D3X Kiwimac Gold Member
18th Jan 2014
19th Jan 2014
23rd Jan 2014
          Reply message RE: Choice between new D800E and used D3X jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
23rd Jan 2014
23rd Jan 2014
28th Jan 2014
                    Reply message RE: Choice between new D800E and used D3X mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
28th Jan 2014
29th Jan 2014
                    Reply message RE: Choice between new D800E and used D3X ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
29th Jan 2014
28th Jan 2014
                    Reply message RE: Choice between new D800E and used D3X jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
29th Jan 2014
29th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Choice between new D800E and used D3X rainierexpress Silver Member
20th Jan 2014

A topic tagged as in need of help D3S CL and CH issues [View all]
Hi, I'm at the Rolex 24 in Daytona shooting the race. My D3s has developed an issue wi
mkerouac Gold Member26-Jan-14 03:22 PM
by KnightPhoto
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: D3S CL and CH issues cosmicfires Silver Member
26th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: D3S CL and CH issues mkerouac Gold Member
26th Jan 2014
     Reply message RE: D3S CL and CH issues mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
26th Jan 2014
          Reply message RE: D3S CL and CH issues mkerouac Gold Member
26th Jan 2014
          Reply message RE: D3S CL and CH issues KnightPhoto Gold Member
26th Jan 2014

A general, generic topic To be honest about the D4s... [View all]
...I'm not likely to buy one unless an unexpected windfall comes my way, and maybe not eve
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 23-Jan-14 11:31 PM
by RudyH
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: To be honest about the D4s... PerroneFord Silver Member
07th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: To be honest about the D4s... SVA
12th Jan 2014
     Reply message RE: To be honest about the D4s... mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
12th Jan 2014
13th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: To be honest about the D4s... Kiwimac Gold Member
10th Jan 2014
12th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: To be honest about the D4s... KnightPhoto Gold Member
12th Jan 2014
     Reply message RE: To be honest about the D4s... IrishFritz Silver Member
13th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: To be honest about the D4s... ttoolan Silver Member
16th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: To be honest about the D4s... Arthur Laurent Silver Member
23rd Jan 2014
Reply message RE: To be honest about the D4s... RudyH Gold Member
23rd Jan 2014

A general, generic topic Extracting EXIF shooting data [View all]
I am looking for a utility to allow me to copy the shooting data so I can paste it into a
M_Jackson Silver Member22-Jan-14 04:01 PM
by JECoutre
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Extracting EXIF shooting data JosephK Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit.
19th Dec 2013
Reply message RE: Extracting EXIF shooting data sergeantcigar Silver Member
22nd Dec 2013
Reply message RE: Extracting EXIF shooting data M_Jackson Silver Member
24th Dec 2013
Reply message RE: Extracting EXIF shooting data danshep Silver Member
26th Dec 2013
29th Dec 2013
Reply message RE: Extracting EXIF shooting data Ineluki Gold Member
31st Dec 2013
21st Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Extracting EXIF shooting data JECoutre Silver Member
22nd Jan 2014

A general, generic topic Sharing Some of My D3/D3s Adventures [View all]
The Strip http://i158 .photobucket.com/alb ums/t97/davidhilos/D SC_7713.jpg Fau lt
davidhilos 22-Jan-14 12:20 AM
by shaynec
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Sharing Some of My D3/D3s Adventures shaynec Silver Member
22nd Jan 2014