nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Collapse topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS Post-Processing & Workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Software (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViews
A general, generic topic Converting from Capture NX2 to Lightroom [View all]
If Nikonians forum search worked better, I would probably have found the answer to my qu
pwarbeck 24-Jan-14 02:48 PM
by walkerr
Replies to this topic:
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Converting from Capture NX2 to Lightroom robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
24th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Converting from Capture NX2 to Lightroom pwarbeck
24th Jan 2014
     Reply message RE: Converting from Capture NX2 to Lightroom robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
24th Jan 2014
     Reply message RE: Converting from Capture NX2 to Lightroom walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Master Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art and science of photography
24th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Converting from Capture NX2 to Lightroom GBaylis Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
24th Jan 2014

A general, generic topic Photo Editing - NX2 Vs LR5 Vs ???? [View all]
I keep going through cycles of deciding which editor I should be using. Currently using C
bkruppa Silver Member24-Jan-14 01:41 AM
by JerryLoSardo
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Photo Editing - NX2 Vs LR5 Vs ???? DS256 Silver Member
17th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Photo Editing - NX2 Vs LR5 Vs ???? robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
17th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Photo Editing - NX2 Vs LR5 Vs ???? sirraj Silver Member
19th Jan 2014
     Reply message RE: Photo Editing - NX2 Vs LR5 Vs ???? Nick2013
20th Jan 2014
          Reply message RE: Photo Editing - NX2 Vs LR5 Vs ???? sirraj Silver Member
23rd Jan 2014
               Reply message RE: Photo Editing - NX2 Vs LR5 Vs ???? JerryLoSardo Gold Member
24th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Photo Editing - NX2 Vs LR5 Vs ???? rstcso Gold Member
17th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Photo Editing - NX2 Vs LR5 Vs ???? JerryLoSardo Gold Member
22nd Jan 2014

A general, generic topic HELP!!! Nikon Transfer 2 [View all]
HELP!!!! I have the IPHONE 5s now.. Never had a problem with other iphones and transferri
jghawkeye 23-Jan-14 04:00 PM
by Covey22
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: HELP!!! Nikon Transfer 2 robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
22nd Jan 2014
Reply message RE: HELP!!! Nikon Transfer 2 Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine
23rd Jan 2014

A general, generic topic Image Browse Function Not Working on NX2/OSX Mavericks [View all]
I upgraded from OSX Lion to OSX Mavericks 10.9, then I upgraded my NX2 to version 2.4.5.
spiritualized67 Silver Member21-Jan-14 08:22 PM
by spiritualized67
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Image Browse Function Not Working on NX2/OSX Maveri... Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
21st Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Image Browse Function Not Working on NX2/OSX Maveri... spiritualized67 Silver Member
21st Jan 2014

A general, generic topic Image Removal [View all]
Using Capture NX2. Having trouble removing a red 'Exit' sign from the vale of a dancer.
bkruppa Silver Member17-Jan-14 01:47 AM
by robsb
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Image Removal robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
17th Jan 2014

A general, generic topic View NX2 Not displaying just shot image on Capture Pro ... [View all]
Hi all, For my shoots I use View NX2 and Camera Control Pro 2 with my laptop connected to
bdphotos Silver Member16-Jan-14 07:10 AM
by robsb
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: View NX2 Not displaying just shot image on Capture ... robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
15th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: View NX2 Not displaying just shot image on Capture ... bdphotos Silver Member
15th Jan 2014
     Reply message RE: View NX2 Not displaying just shot image on Capture ... robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
16th Jan 2014

A general, generic topic Resizing my images for the Photo Contest using Capture ... [View all]
Hi everyone! I would like to upload some of my photos for your Best of Nikonians 2013 P
Lady Liberty 16-Jan-14 01:27 AM
by BR
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Resizing my images for the Photo Contest using Capt... GBaylis Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
24th Dec 2013
Reply message RE: Resizing my images for the Photo Contest using Capt... Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
24th Dec 2013
Reply message RE: Resizing my images for the Photo Contest using Capt... Lady Liberty
24th Dec 2013
     Reply message RE: Resizing my images for the Photo Contest using Capt... ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
26th Dec 2013
          Reply message RE: Resizing my images for the Photo Contest using Capt... Lady Liberty
27th Dec 2013
06th Jan 2014
                    Reply message RE: Resizing my images for the Photo Contest using Capt... ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
06th Jan 2014
                    Reply message RE: Resizing my images for the Photo Contest using Capt... Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
06th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Resizing my images for the Photo Contest using Capt... BR
16th Jan 2014

A general, generic topic need help with view NX - confused about how to move fil... [View all]
Hi - I feel kind of silly to not understand this, but hope someone here can help. I have
janicev Silver Member14-Jan-14 01:32 AM
by ericbowles
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: need help with view NX - confused about how to move... cliddell Silver Member
13th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: need help with view NX - confused about how to move... cmajor335
13th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: need help with view NX - confused about how to move... GBaylis Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
13th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: need help with view NX - confused about how to move... janicev Silver Member
13th Jan 2014
     Reply message RE: need help with view NX - confused about how to move... ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
14th Jan 2014

A general, generic topic Capture NX2 different in iMac [View all]
Hi all and a Happy Nikon New Year. My query is this I have both Windows ( I'll accept the
cmajor335 07-Jan-14 01:41 PM
by cmajor335
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Capture NX2 different in iMac popparazzi Silver Member
05th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Capture NX2 different in iMac cmajor335
05th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Capture NX2 different in iMac Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
05th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Capture NX2 different in iMac cmajor335
07th Jan 2014

A topic tagged as having a question Remove temp files, how? [View all]
I'm fairly well versed but always defer to more experienced users when faced with what ifs
Robman3 06-Jan-14 08:41 PM
by Asgard
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Remove temp files, how? expat Silver Member
06th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Remove temp files, how? Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
06th Jan 2014

A general, generic topic NX2 v. 2.4.5 Printing Problem [View all]
I just upgraded to v. 2.4.5 and suddenly I can't print on my HP Office Jet 6700. Everythi
Walcott Silver Member04-Jan-14 01:48 AM
by jagdpanther
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: NX2 v. 2.4.5 Printing Problem anneo Silver Member
02nd Jan 2014
Reply message RE: NX2 v. 2.4.5 Printing Problem GBaylis Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
02nd Jan 2014
Reply message RE: NX2 v. 2.4.5 Printing Problem mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
03rd Jan 2014
Reply message RE: NX2 v. 2.4.5 Printing Problem Walcott Silver Member
04th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: NX2 v. 2.4.5 Printing Problem mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
04th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: NX2 v. 2.4.5 Printing Problem jagdpanther Silver Member
04th Jan 2014

A general, generic topic Active D Lighting Example [View all]
There is some confusion about the use of Active D-Lighting. As a reminder, Active D-Light
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 04-Jan-14 01:35 AM
by robsb
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Active D Lighting Example SheriB Silver Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life.
12th Oct 2013
Reply message RE: Active D Lighting Example mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
12th Oct 2013
     Reply message RE: Active D Lighting Example ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
12th Oct 2013
Reply message RE: Active D Lighting Example mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
12th Oct 2013
Reply message RE: Active D Lighting Example tfeazel Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
12th Oct 2013
Reply message RE: Active D Lighting Example ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
12th Oct 2013
     Reply message RE: Active D Lighting Example Just Clickin Gold Member
14th Oct 2013
     Reply message RE: Active D Lighting Example framemeister
25th Oct 2013
     Reply message RE: Active D Lighting Example robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
04th Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Active D Lighting Example myownsling Silver Member
01st Jan 2014
01st Jan 2014
     Reply message RE: Active D Lighting Example myownsling Silver Member
02nd Jan 2014

A general, generic topic Lighting question [View all]
I use NX2 for processing.I bought spyder4pro to calibrate my monitor.When I ran the progra
tgag Silver Member04-Jan-14 01:24 AM
by robsb
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Lighting question jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
02nd Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Lighting question mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
03rd Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Lighting question tgag Silver Member
03rd Jan 2014
Reply message RE: Lighting question robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
04th Jan 2014

A general, generic topic Newbie question: View vs Capture? [View all]
I'm taking my very first steps into post-processing, and was wondering whether View is a v
bggary Gold Member02-Jan-14 05:21 PM
by cliddell
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Newbie question: View vs Capture? mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
30th Dec 2013
Reply message RE: Newbie question: View vs Capture? bggary Gold Member
30th Dec 2013
     Reply message RE: Newbie question: View vs Capture? mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
30th Dec 2013
          Reply message RE: Newbie question: View vs Capture? rstcso Gold Member
30th Dec 2013
Reply message RE: Newbie question: View vs Capture? rstcso Gold Member
30th Dec 2013
Reply message RE: Newbie question: View vs Capture? Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
30th Dec 2013
Reply message RE: Newbie question: View vs Capture? ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
31st Dec 2013
Reply message RE: Newbie question: View vs Capture? SRFast Silver Member
01st Jan 2014
     Reply message RE: Newbie question: View vs Capture? cliddell Silver Member
02nd Jan 2014

A topic tagged as having a question Anyone tried Mavericks yet? [View all]
I know we CNX2 users usually have to wait a while for Capture NX2 to be certified for new
KnightPhoto Gold Member28-Dec-13 09:51 PM
by glxman
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Anyone tried Mavericks yet? ecossephoto
26th Oct 2013
Reply message RE: Anyone tried Mavericks yet? KnightPhoto Gold Member
26th Oct 2013
     Reply message RE: Anyone tried Mavericks yet? ecossephoto
27th Oct 2013
Reply message RE: Anyone tried Mavericks yet? Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
27th Oct 2013
Reply message RE: Anyone tried Mavericks yet? bigmick Silver Member
06th Nov 2013
     Reply message RE: Anyone tried Mavericks yet? PeterPhD
08th Nov 2013
          Reply message RE: Anyone tried Mavericks yet? PeterPhD
08th Nov 2013
               Reply message RE: Anyone tried Mavericks yet? cmajor335
04th Dec 2013
                    Reply message RE: Anyone tried Mavericks yet? KnightPhoto Gold Member
04th Dec 2013
                         Reply message RE: Anyone tried Mavericks yet? Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
04th Dec 2013
                              Reply message RE: Anyone tried Mavericks yet? elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement
05th Dec 2013
                                   Reply message RE: Anyone tried Mavericks yet? wiselee2 Silver Member
05th Dec 2013
                                        Reply message RE: Anyone tried Mavericks yet? wiselee2 Silver Member
14th Dec 2013
14th Dec 2013
                                             Reply message RE: Anyone tried Mavericks yet? ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
26th Dec 2013
Reply message RE: Anyone tried Mavericks yet? glxman Silver Member
15th Dec 2013
Reply message RE: Anyone tried Mavericks yet? robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
28th Dec 2013
     Reply message RE: Anyone tried Mavericks yet? glxman Silver Member
28th Dec 2013

A general, generic topic Nikon software [View all]
does anyone know whether Nikon Capture Nx2 and View NX2 are compatible with the new Apple
smwolf 26-Dec-13 01:06 AM
by JonK
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Nikon software JonK Moderator Awarded for his high level skills and in-depth knowledge in various areas, such as Wildlife, Landscape and Stage Photography Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
26th Dec 2013

A general, generic topic Un-sharpen part of a photograph in NX2? [View all]
Hi everybody! I'm actually taking a photography course! And my assignment is to take
Cookies35 Silver Member25-Dec-13 10:26 PM
by Just Clickin
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Un-sharpen part of a photograph in NX2? mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
22nd Dec 2013
Reply message RE: Un-sharpen part of a photograph in NX2? ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
22nd Dec 2013
Reply message RE: Un-sharpen part of a photograph in NX2? Cookies35 Silver Member
22nd Dec 2013
     Reply message RE: Un-sharpen part of a photograph in NX2? nrothschild Neil is an expert in several areas, including camera support
22nd Dec 2013
Reply message RE: Un-sharpen part of a photograph in NX2? Cookies35 Silver Member
22nd Dec 2013
     Reply message RE: Un-sharpen part of a photograph in NX2? mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
22nd Dec 2013
     Reply message RE: Un-sharpen part of a photograph in NX2? ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
22nd Dec 2013
23rd Dec 2013
               Reply message RE: Un-sharpen part of a photograph in NX2? nrothschild Neil is an expert in several areas, including camera support
23rd Dec 2013
                    Reply message RE: Un-sharpen part of a photograph in NX2? Just Clickin Gold Member
25th Dec 2013

A general, generic topic Setting a gray point [View all]
I have just purchased a pocket sized whibal to have held in photographs for post-processin
William Rounds Gold Member24-Dec-13 12:17 AM
by robsb
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Setting a gray point robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
23rd Dec 2013
Reply message RE: Setting a gray point William Rounds Gold Member
23rd Dec 2013
     Reply message RE: Setting a gray point mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
23rd Dec 2013
     Reply message RE: Setting a gray point expat Silver Member
23rd Dec 2013
          Reply message RE: Setting a gray point robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
24th Dec 2013

A general, generic topic NX2 crashing displaying images [View all]
Today I had an odd experience with NX2. Trying to open files to view the software started
davidgoerndt Silver Member21-Dec-13 04:40 PM
by ericbowles
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: NX2 crashing displaying images robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
21st Dec 2013
Reply message RE: NX2 crashing displaying images ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
21st Dec 2013

A general, generic topic NX2 Folder Rename [View all]
I guess I've forgotten how it's done but, in NX2 I need to eliminate a folder and rename
ColColt Gold Member19-Dec-13 09:15 PM
by mklass
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: NX2 Folder Rename mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
13th Dec 2013
Reply message RE: NX2 Folder Rename ColColt Gold Member
13th Dec 2013
     Reply message RE: NX2 Folder Rename mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
13th Dec 2013
Reply message RE: NX2 Folder Rename robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
13th Dec 2013
Reply message RE: NX2 Folder Rename ColColt Gold Member
13th Dec 2013
     Reply message RE: NX2 Folder Rename SRFast Silver Member
14th Dec 2013
     Reply message RE: NX2 Folder Rename Gromit44
19th Dec 2013
19th Dec 2013

A topic tagged as having a question NX2 Printing (Output Sharpening & DPI Adjustment) [View all]
I print from NX2 to an Epson 3880. I print directly from NEF/RAW ProPhoto files. Two q
spiritualized67 Silver Member19-Dec-13 04:58 PM
by Gromit44
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: NX2 Printing (Output Sharpening & DPI Adjustment) mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
09th Dec 2013
Reply message RE: NX2 Printing (Output Sharpening & DPI Adjustment) spiritualized67 Silver Member
09th Dec 2013
Reply message RE: NX2 Printing (Output Sharpening & DPI Adjustment) cmajor335
09th Dec 2013
Reply message RE: NX2 Printing (Output Sharpening & DPI Adjustment) spiritualized67 Silver Member
09th Dec 2013
Reply message RE: NX2 Printing (Output Sharpening & DPI Adjustment) Rmastran Silver Member
10th Dec 2013
     Reply message RE: NX2 Printing (Output Sharpening & DPI Adjustment) jagdpanther Silver Member
12th Dec 2013
Reply message RE: NX2 Printing (Output Sharpening & DPI Adjustment) ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
09th Dec 2013
09th Dec 2013
     Reply message RE: NX2 Printing (Output Sharpening & DPI Adjustment) gpoole Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundrasing Campaing 2014 Writer Ribbon awarded for his article contributions for the Articles library and the eZine
09th Dec 2013
09th Dec 2013
          Reply message RE: NX2 Printing (Output Sharpening & DPI Adjustment) cmajor335
10th Dec 2013
               Reply message RE: NX2 Printing (Output Sharpening & DPI Adjustment) Rmastran Silver Member
11th Dec 2013
          Reply message RE: NX2 Printing (Output Sharpening & DPI Adjustment) Gromit44
19th Dec 2013

A topic tagged as having a question Downsampling and Diffraction [View all]
Hi, This is a general question and not necessarily related to CNX2. When you downsam
RWCooper Silver Member14-Dec-13 08:09 PM
by nrothschild
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Downsampling and Diffraction gpoole Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundrasing Campaing 2014 Writer Ribbon awarded for his article contributions for the Articles library and the eZine
13th Dec 2013
Reply message RE: Downsampling and Diffraction nrothschild Neil is an expert in several areas, including camera support
14th Dec 2013
Reply message RE: Downsampling and Diffraction gpoole Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundrasing Campaing 2014 Writer Ribbon awarded for his article contributions for the Articles library and the eZine
14th Dec 2013
Reply message RE: Downsampling and Diffraction nrothschild Neil is an expert in several areas, including camera support
14th Dec 2013
Reply message RE: Downsampling and Diffraction RWCooper Silver Member
14th Dec 2013
14th Dec 2013

A general, generic topic Capture NX2 and Nikkor 10.5mm Fisheye Lens [View all]
Hello, newbie here. I've recently upgraded from my old D50 to a D7000 and am considerin
EmGeeBee 13-Dec-13 04:21 AM
by four eighty sparky
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Capture NX2 and Nikkor 10.5mm Fisheye Lens mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
06th May 2012
Reply message RE: Capture NX2 and Nikkor 10.5mm Fisheye Lens EmGeeBee
07th May 2012
Reply message RE: Capture NX2 and Nikkor 10.5mm Fisheye Lens four eighty sparky Silver Member
13th Dec 2013

This topic has been locked by a team member Trip to Havana, Cuba [View all]
This topic has been moved by the moderator of this forum.
mycaddisfly Silver Member12-Dec-13 08:48 PM
by SheriB

A general, generic topic Question to experts CNX2 [View all]
You are working on an original NEF or on a copy Tha
zzzorki777 11-Dec-13 07:21 PM
by slothead
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Question to experts CNX2 ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
09th Dec 2013
Reply message RE: Question to experts CNX2 zzzorki777
09th Dec 2013
     Reply message RE: Question to experts CNX2 jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
10th Dec 2013
Reply message RE: Question to experts CNX2 nrothschild Neil is an expert in several areas, including camera support
10th Dec 2013
10th Dec 2013
Reply message RE: Question to experts CNX2 robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
11th Dec 2013
11th Dec 2013
Reply message RE: Question to experts CNX2 slothead Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
11th Dec 2013

This is a hot, active topic! Is anyone getting Photoshop @ $9.99 per month [View all]
I am really torn, I love my Capture NX2, but have to decide by December 2, 2013 to get Pho
KnightPhoto Gold Member10-Dec-13 04:54 PM
by nrothschild
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Is anyone getting Photoshop @ $9.99 per month cej_in_nc Silver Member
29th Nov 2013
Reply message RE: Is anyone getting Photoshop @ $9.99 per month robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
30th Nov 2013
Reply message RE: Is anyone getting Photoshop @ $9.99 per month richardd300 Silver Member
30th Nov 2013
     Reply message RE: Is anyone getting Photoshop @ $9.99 per month blatgun Gold Member
30th Nov 2013
Reply message RE: Is anyone getting Photoshop @ $9.99 per month Obregon Moderator Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
30th Nov 2013
Reply message RE: Is anyone getting Photoshop @ $9.99 per month tekneektom Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
30th Nov 2013
Reply message RE: Is anyone getting Photoshop @ $9.99 per month aolander Silver Member
30th Nov 2013
Reply message RE: Is anyone getting Photoshop @ $9.99 per month cej_in_nc Silver Member
30th Nov 2013
     Reply message RE: Is anyone getting Photoshop @ $9.99 per month nrothschild Neil is an expert in several areas, including camera support
30th Nov 2013
     Reply message RE: Is anyone getting Photoshop @ $9.99 per month robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
01st Dec 2013
     Reply message RE: Is anyone getting Photoshop @ $9.99 per month richardd300 Silver Member
01st Dec 2013
     Reply message RE: Is anyone getting Photoshop @ $9.99 per month fred59
08th Dec 2013
Reply message RE: Is anyone getting Photoshop @ $9.99 per month Ferguson Silver Member
30th Nov 2013
30th Nov 2013
Reply message RE: Is anyone getting Photoshop @ $9.99 per month nrothschild Neil is an expert in several areas, including camera support
30th Nov 2013
Reply message RE: Is anyone getting Photoshop @ $9.99 per month KnightPhoto Gold Member
07th Dec 2013
08th Dec 2013
          Reply message RE: Is anyone getting Photoshop @ $9.99 per month KnightPhoto Gold Member
08th Dec 2013
10th Dec 2013
30th Nov 2013
Reply message RE: Is anyone getting Photoshop @ $9.99 per month walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Master Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art and science of photography
30th Nov 2013
30th Nov 2013
30th Nov 2013
          Reply message RE: Is anyone getting Photoshop @ $9.99 per month walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Master Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art and science of photography
30th Nov 2013
30th Nov 2013
30th Nov 2013
Reply message RE: Is anyone getting Photoshop @ $9.99 per month laddad Gold Member
30th Nov 2013
30th Nov 2013
30th Nov 2013
Reply message RE: Is anyone getting Photoshop @ $9.99 per month ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
01st Dec 2013
01st Dec 2013
Reply message RE: Is anyone getting Photoshop @ $9.99 per month LAMILLER
01st Dec 2013
02nd Dec 2013
Reply message RE: Is anyone getting Photoshop @ $9.99 per month jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
04th Dec 2013
05th Dec 2013
     Reply message RE: Is anyone getting Photoshop @ $9.99 per month ChipsByAl Silver Member
06th Dec 2013

A general, generic topic View NX 2 version 2.8.1 available for download [View all]
Hello Nikonians, Nikon has updated View NX 2 to version 2.8.1. Here are the details
fmrnykr Silver Member08-Dec-13 12:53 PM
by William Rounds
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: View NX 2 version 2.8.1 available for download Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
10th Oct 2013
Reply message RE: View NX 2 version 2.8.1 available for download agktaylor Silver Member
04th Nov 2013
Reply message RE: View NX 2 version 2.8.1 available for download SRFast Silver Member
04th Nov 2013
Reply message RE: View NX 2 version 2.8.1 available for download William Rounds Gold Member
08th Dec 2013
Reply message RE: View NX 2 version 2.8.1 available for download GBaylis Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
08th Dec 2013
     Reply message RE: View NX 2 version 2.8.1 available for download William Rounds Gold Member
08th Dec 2013

A general, generic topic Capture NX2 Upgrade - 64 bit? [View all]
I am leaning towards acquiring the Capture NX2 upgrade. I am running Win7 64 bit and only
SRFast Silver Member06-Dec-13 10:29 PM
by Rickman
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Capture NX2 Upgrade - 64 bit? gpoole Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundrasing Campaing 2014 Writer Ribbon awarded for his article contributions for the Articles library and the eZine
27th Oct 2013
Reply message RE: Capture NX2 Upgrade - 64 bit? SRFast Silver Member
27th Oct 2013
Reply message RE: Capture NX2 Upgrade - 64 bit? glo Silver Member
10th Nov 2013
10th Nov 2013
Reply message RE: Capture NX2 Upgrade - 64 bit? robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
11th Nov 2013
Reply message RE: Capture NX2 Upgrade - 64 bit? tall1 Silver Member
02nd Dec 2013
02nd Dec 2013
03rd Dec 2013
     Reply message RE: Capture NX2 Upgrade - 64 bit? robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
03rd Dec 2013
03rd Dec 2013
               Reply message RE: Capture NX2 Upgrade - 64 bit? Rickman Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
06th Dec 2013

A general, generic topic Windows XP to Windows 7 and Capture NX2 [View all]
Hi, I am presently running Capture NX2 under Windows XP and plan to install Windows 7 ver
Sujoy61 Silver Member06-Dec-13 05:04 PM
by nrothschild
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Windows XP to Windows 7 and Capture NX2 mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
05th Dec 2013
Reply message RE: Windows XP to Windows 7 and Capture NX2 ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
05th Dec 2013
Reply message RE: Windows XP to Windows 7 and Capture NX2 robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
05th Dec 2013
Reply message RE: Windows XP to Windows 7 and Capture NX2 ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
05th Dec 2013
     Reply message RE: Windows XP to Windows 7 and Capture NX2 Sujoy61 Silver Member
06th Dec 2013
          Reply message RE: Windows XP to Windows 7 and Capture NX2 fred59
06th Dec 2013
Reply message RE: Windows XP to Windows 7 and Capture NX2 nrothschild Neil is an expert in several areas, including camera support
06th Dec 2013

A general, generic topic Capture NX2 included w/D7100 purchase [View all]
Finally got around to installing the included software when I bought the D7100. I see View
stash Gold Member03-Dec-13 07:16 PM
by ericbowles
Replies to this topic:
Reply message RE: Capture NX2 included w/D7100 purchase gpoole Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundrasing Campaing 2014 Writer Ribbon awarded for his article contributions for the Articles library and the eZine
30th Nov 2013
Reply message RE: Capture NX2 included w/D7100 purchase Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
30th Nov 2013
Reply message RE: Capture NX2 included w/D7100 purchase stash Gold Member
01st Dec 2013
     Reply message RE: Capture NX2 included w/D7100 purchase cmajor335
03rd Dec 2013
          Reply message RE: Capture NX2 included w/D7100 purchase ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
03rd Dec 2013