Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

17-55DX - Super Clean - Sold - SOLD

gheck58 gheck58

Is from: Aliso Viejo, US
2911 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
gheck58 Registered since 26th Dec 2003
Sat 26-Jan-13 12:47 PM | edited Sat 26-Jan-13 06:52 PM by gheck58
I've switched to full frame so my beloved 17-55 must go. If you are a DX shooter, pro, or want pro image quality this is the must have DX lens. Perfect for everyday use, weddings, portraits, events, etc. It's built like a tank. I have taken extremely good care of this and all my gear as well. I just spent the money to have it cleaned and serviced at Nikon this month so it is ready for many more years of reliable use. The only signs of wear are on the cap (front being stored in my camera bag) and the other light wear on the rear black mount and normal hood wear. The rubber grips show light signs of wear but are perfectly intact. The glass is perfect both back and front and very little or no brassing on the mount. Everything that it came with new is there.

I can get probably get at least $750 for it on eBay but I thought I would give my fellow Nikonians first shot before I put it there. I have been member here for many years and have sold here before and have a perfect eBay record.

Yours for $650 shipped UPS ground anywhere in the U.s. Paypal only please.

Thank You,

Gregg

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)