Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

{ SOLD} LK.NEW Nikkor 18-200 VR lens { Pristine} Reduced price

dkh1073

Is from: US
54 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
dkh1073 Registered since 10th Dec 2007
Thu 13-Mar-08 06:46 PM | edited Sat 15-Mar-08 10:18 AM by dkh1073
I know i'm going to regret this but I'm going to let my Nikkor 18-200 VR In {PRISTINE} Shape go.
I have many lenses now I will have to say good bye to this great lens. I bought this at my local camera shop brand new for $850.00.
I have only had this lens on my camera at the most 4 times. It has everything that came in the box as if you were buying it brand new. I'm asking $555.00 for this like brand new lens.
Sitll under warranty.
I will sell to the CONUS shipping and insurance included. Prefer payment through PayPal. If you have any question please ask away.
I'm firm on my price because I do treat my lenses like they art pieces. IF YOU WISH FOR MY USERNAME ON EBAY LET ME KNOW. I HAVE 100%FEEDBACK WITH FROM BOTH SELLING & BUYING. Or e-mail me at-
dkb@mcmsys.com

Click on image to view larger version

Click on image to view larger version

G